• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

otg

Smash Master
Good **** Tommy. Fun stuff today, I can't wait for yaneev to come in here and start johning cause he didn't have his controller.

Whenever you're ready to admit Doc isn't my best character anymore I'll be waiting.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Aright let's set some **** straight right now

1) Doc's your best. All your other characters got WRECKED by my amateur foxy jones *****
2) That **** I was doing was FRESH. Keep that **** FRESH *****
3) I was definitely on some OTHER ****IN **** tonight. And I didnt even have my controller, so I guess I was on some other OTHER ****in ****. Does that make me the best player in the United States of America?
4) Watch out for that ***** assault

Niko45

Smash Master
Wow good **** getting ***** all day Yaneev by like 8 characters seriously I heard about that. That's some good ****in similar ****.

otg

Smash Master
Yaneev just doesn't want to acknowledge the truth, despite the evidence being desperately right there in front of his face. But then again, I just gotta go for a lil DIP!!! and I'm sure I'll fall in love with him again.

Nah im just kidding doc's ****ing terrible.

I'm not flip flopping on this one, Doc is garbage garbage garbage.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
max would **** u with luigi

5 on max

and try it with marth

only i can do it lololoolloloooll

otg

Smash Master
Tommy actually does the best out of all of you vs. my luigi. His low tier startegy is too effective. Too bad he has no idea what to do vs....

THE KONG.

and yeah Jona, doc is really bad. At least luigi has aerials that KO that don't require a setup like a ****ing grab, and he actually has range and is all slipery and ****.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
shut up you say doc is bad

but you beat....

HAZZ!!?!?!?!!!

you just need to beat POF in pools...

otg

Smash Master
Ill never be able to beat P.O.F. in ANYTHING with Doc tho....

he's just way too good and clearly knows the matchup. I mean look at his matchup thread, **** is so accurate and up to date with the current metagame.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
***** are you kidding me, I **** on your DK with falcon.

My space animals on the other hand...

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Max for saffron think you can round up the troops for a one time smash tournament? I would love to see you tommy and Jona in a room finally.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
lol I never claimed that,
That's just tuna being ********

But Ill play you anytime =)

Im def not going to a Saffron ever again, I hate that venue.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I mean honestly if there is an issue please let us know and we will take care of it. Cristin and I can take care of any issues you have with the venue.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
thats becuase your too big tommy

step it down

alex i dont think im gonna be going to a tourney any time soon

but idk we'll see

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Last time I went there wast even enough room for everyone to sit around the TVs... that is what I was referring to.

Apparently the venue got bigger magically tho

otg

Smash Master
Max for saffron think you can round up the troops for a one time smash tournament? I would love to see you tommy and Jona in a room finally.
I'll see what I can do. When is the Saffron? My desire for big smashfests is on the epic decline atm, but I love small stuff with like 4-6 people total, so maybe we can figure something out.

step it down
lol, nah *****. you must

STEP

IT

UP

GOOD ****ING DOOKIE DARIAWASAGOODSHOW DOO DOO BULL**** OTEXCUEMAFIAJESIAHTXYAPPLESAUCE!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
so yaneev is gone?

thank God lol

now i can play and not be cracking up

98% of the time

yaneev

your too much, you need to do that in tourney

you would win every match

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Saffron is OCT 2nd.

Also it didnt get bigger I just demand more of the store for the event cause of the cramped issue. Also I arranged it so that no more cramp doubles/singles matches.

The Hebrew Mafia?

Smash Rookie
Honestly? Potentially? ACTUALLY? I'm so mad I missed playing all of you guys this past weekend. As you all know, I returned briefly from my money stealing tactics in Israel to celebrate some stupid holiday that I can't spell with my rich family who is way too nice to me. Where were you otg? Why can't you host just ONCE? Honestly? Potentially? Evolutionarily? Just drive someone, somewhere, once a year. That's all I'm asking. Is it really that hard for you to give back to the community that gave you food and shelter as you fled the country during your exodus from the country?

$66 now.

chnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnknggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggangganggachnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkchnkngganggangganggangganggaspicspicspicspicngganggangganggangganggangga

Top Bottom