• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
mow is really just the greatest thing since sliced bread. He is a visionary, and really delivers some of the best quality posts on this amazing website. If it weren't for him, i somehow doubt even djn would exist. Let that one sink in for awhile.
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Just played the Game of Thrones boardgame. **** is legit, especially when you have all 6 players. *****es will be griefed and trolled so hard.

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Yeah man. I just recently moved to a much more spacious apartment in Brooklyn, so I'm hoping to invite people over for a house-warming event once we're all settled with furniture and stuff.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Yeah man. I just recently moved to a much more spacious apartment in Brooklyn, so I'm hoping to invite people over for a house-warming event once we're all settled with furniture and stuff.
Ooooh, smashfest time!!

Also, I'm getting loads better finally! I'm super excited. My main goal is to come back to New York and **** you Mikael for every time you daired or kneed my ICs (which is a lot). They are not pleased and will be coming back with a vengeance. Plus I just learned how to wobble lol.

Max?

Smash Champion
Don't bother with him Emily. Wes is just mad cause we're old men. Waving our sticks at these young whippersnapper space animals who think they're fast or some ****

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Ooooh, smashfest time!!

Also, I'm getting loads better finally! I'm super excited. My main goal is to come back to New York and **** you Mikael for every time you daired or kneed my ICs (which is a lot). They are not pleased and will be coming back with a vengeance. Plus I just learned how to wobble lol.
lol.

I don't even remember the last time you played ICs, I just remember you playing Sheik. But you are certainly welcome to come to our little abode and make sure my gamecube still actually works. When are you planning on coming back to the best city in America?

Max?

Smash Champion
Mikael lemme know when you're doing a housewarming event. I actually moved to CT last month, but I'd love to come and visit and hang if you're doing something and I'm free

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
I'll be back for a bit in April - going to a friend's wedding then. I wish I were a try hard like you boys so I could have something to show for all the time I've been playing Smash, but I still suck :(. Getting better though, I think I edge guarded at least three times last week.

Where do you live and who do you live with now?

Reaver197

Smash Lord
Right now, it's scheduled for the weekend of the 25th. I'll send you an invite on FB.

Don't worry Emily, I haven't been trying hard at anything as of late, ha ha. I'm living with Jesse and Andy Barnett, if you remember him, in Brooklyn. They're trying to get me into playing BlazBlue with them, which I've been sort of "meh" about.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
Ah yeah, Jesse's cousin. So apparently Darkrain wants to play Smash again and we may be playing on Sunday. I'll see if I can get a swab of his DNA to send to you Mikael.

Max?

Smash Champion
Ah yeah, Jesse's cousin. So apparently Darkrain wants to play Smash again and we may be playing on Sunday. I'll see if I can get a swab of his DNA to send to you Mikael.
That's hype! I'm currently in CT, but close enough to come and **** everyone. I haven't actually been playing melee all that much lately, but taking a step back from it has sort of given me new perspective on the game and a new found love for it.

Going to a tourney tomorrow and I'm hoping to ****.

Mikael I may have to work but I'm going to try really hard to come down to your thing on saturday. Where are you in Brooklyn?

Max?

Smash Champion
LOL my fault, thought it was friday for half a sec.

Hall of Gaming is on Saturday Wes, you should come out and chill with the homies

Max?

Smash Champion
son of a...

uhg, do these things run fast? I don't wanna spend a whole day on Melee.
I would say so, all of the HoG's I've gone to have been run really well. Start on time, end on time, friendly people. Completely different than NY tournies LOL.

You could just come for singles and chill with the OT. Maybe grab a beer after? :)

Reaver197

Smash Lord
lolz. My enthusiasm for smash is not what it was, so I'm perfectly fine with not receiving a stranger's genetic detritus.

Actually, Andy was a roommate of mine from NYU. He had the long reddish hair. Adam was Jesse's cousin but since he's going to grad school, he's not living with us anymore.

Max, the location should be on the facebook event, unless facebook sucks that much still.

Max?

Smash Champion
I'm like a power ranger.... yadda yadda

Have fun changing your sig Wes, I'm too tired to remember exactly what I said LOL

Top Bottom