• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Spoilers: I'm actually still in Worcester. I got a job like 15 minutes away from WPI, so I never had to move.

Also, I am Fuel Cell. Figured I should use a different name since I honestly never really like SH3L. I'm super surprised I did that 'well', seeing as how I don't really play the game that often. To be fair, I didn't do too well in the actual tournament, but that was expected.

Macman: Are you still in Mass? I also assumed you left a while ago.

Max: next chance I get, if you're still in NY (or CT), I can drop by for a visit. Sorry to hear you retired from melee (again), though I'm sure you still everyone's *****.

Max?

Smash Champion
Of course you did well, you're ****ing ****. I'm sure taking a break has been good for you.

Plus don't forget, Mass is awful.

I live in Bethel now, which is right outside of CT. It's hard for me to host nowadays, but if you are coming down to NYC to hang/visit people, we'll figure out someway to get together. I'd love to make a trip up to WPI/Boston at some point, whats ur schedule like nowadays?

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that means a lot coming from you :awesome:.

Also, Mass has KoreanDJ even if he is technically retired.

If you are in CT, that is actually an easier drive than NY so I could visit you some time. Bethel is only 2 hours away, so not exactly a terrible drive.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
neal, im still on campus. have to take summer classes so i can grad lol

but if you're still around, I'm down to play

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
max yur just salty cuz i beat yu that one time and yu never got a chance to return the favor

Max?

Smash Champion
It's ok Yedi, I made up for it by more or less making you quit this game in the hundreds of friendlies I ***** you in over the months/years that followed.

Max?

Smash Champion
It's actually nothing like it used to be, but yeah Yedi is still fake as **** if thats what you meant.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
the ****, twebb traveling all over creation and im seeing 9th's at MM and no johns and random *** CT tournies and **** like this *****s from long island. Step that **** up ***, max teach him a thing or 2 about fox.

Me and nando chillin tho, if we beat soemone at the next tyourney we at they should probably just quit...real talk

Wooooooow they censor words. lmao

Max?

Smash Champion
No one lives/plays in Westchester anymore. I live in CT, PC moved to the city, Nintendude moved to DC, everyone else quit.

Top Bottom