• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
The Scarsdale reunion happened today, and it was glorious... and Jesse didn't get his ice cream.

Max?

Smash Champion
Chris, I'll probably stop by tomorrow and not play and talk mad **** as usual. Hopefully Mango is there still, I'm not done having that man to man with him. I should probably get his AIM, we really need to have a sit down.

I danced my *** off tonight, and I'm ****ing exhausted. It was immaculate.

Max?

Smash Champion
We're probably going to PC's, tho idk how realistic it is for you to get out there without a car.

Max?

Smash Champion
I have the whole day today, and really wanna test some things out.

How out of the way would it be to get picked up from New Haven? I could throw a couple bucks for the gas and time. If not New Haven, any other MTA stops closer to whoevers driving?
Whoa whoa whoa, New Haven is ridiculously out of the way. Like an hour and a half north of us out of the way. To get to PC's you just need to get to Grand Central and take the Metro North to Port Chester. His house is walking distance from there, but I'm sure someone nearby could pick you up. We probably won't play at his house til after 5.

OOOH, I see. The link says to take the New Haven line. Yeah I think that is correct, that is the name of the train line, but you are NOT going to New Haven. That is crazy out of the way. Once when you get to Grand Central, just look for a train that will take you to Port Chester.

Max?

Smash Champion
Got ***** all night last night. I'm so wack at this game right now. Feelin like otg last week.
That just means you are going to **** at No Johns this weekend and I'm probably going to be fake.

That said, who wants to go to No Johns this weekend? I don't think I have anything better to do unless something comes up, and we might as well keep this momentum going.

Also, for the record, I definitely lied, I ****ing love this game right now and I can't get enough. Just loving the Doc right now, I can't explain it. I'm still gonna sandbag my *** off tho.

Last thing, smash/chillin at Tommy's tonight? He won't be around all weekend and I know I need to FNNNA. Josh?

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Got ***** all night last night. I'm so wack at this game right now. Feelin like otg last week.
Don't let it bother you, all of tri-state is ridiculously solid (everyone else is fake). nintendude is another secret boss. Also if he counts as westchester then we're sounding pretty stacked right now.

edit: i'll be busy until Friday night probably. I'm down for no johns though :D

Max?

Smash Champion
Don't let it bother you, all of tri-state is ridiculously solid (everyone else is fake). nintendude is another secret boss. Also if he counts as westchester then we're sounding pretty stacked right now.

edit: i'll be busy until Friday night probably. I'm down for no johns though :D

Reason for edit: nigg@s LOL

Yeah Niko it happens, I felt like **** all last week and now I'm swaggin. Just keep at it, Nintendude is the ill secret boss from the Tundra son. Westchester has so many *****es on deck right now, too bad Yaneev is fake.

No Johns looking pretty swaggin right now.

MARTIAN MARTIAN

Sol

Smash Lord
Im gonna try and make it to no johns with the marinor. Ky returns from army training tonight and he wants to get back into it

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Westcheter is stacked and niko I no the feeling I ran outta baby wipes for all the pc ***** that was on me.

:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
I got hoes like a young *** *****
I could **** any broad
Cuz I'm that ****in rich
I could put her on a mount
And I'd make her suck my ****
This is young Based-God, I'm the Pretty Boy *****

Max?

Smash Champion
iight so tfs is confirmed

anyone wanna team

otnando or nikando?
PC you wanna team again and continue our utter janky ****??? If not thats fine, I'm down to team with you Nando, I just gotta give priority to the home team here you feel me?

Nintendude sucks true story.

Trust me I know. I played him a few times months ago I have to be right.
You're such a troll, come hang with us.

Our car is packed/stacked for tomorrow. Sorry about the discomfort in the back seat in advance.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
In light of the IMMACULATE matches played today by me and SimpleTEGJesseMezziah, I can say the following with absolute confidence.

We're gonna win

R00R

Smash Journeyman
I just played MvC3 with Jflo for about 10 hours.

That games is absolutely ******** but so much fun.

Top Bottom