• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yo im so close to being banned right now

i have like 4 points lmao

3 for calling some idiot a f@g

and another for posting one of those pics to troll niqqas

crap lol
these r real ***** problems right here the oppression of being real

PK Webb

Smash Champion
lol @ your location

thats definitely a rip of the real ***** TUBESTEAK

where can i be found?

where ever the sell CRACK

im sellin that new ish now

i sell CRACK in sheets

sheet rock

i got planes

i got planes coming in

with CRACK

have you seen the inside of a space shuttle???

i have

i take the train tho

lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfrmAdDy9FE
jona is tooooo real cuz only real nikkas no bout tubesteak but u no who fake that ***** icecube. all he do is make family movies. r we there yet r we done yet ***** its the samme movie except one is in the house one's in the car......friday next friday friday friday ***** its the same day.......went to movie theater and all i saw was kids buyin popcorn laughin and clappin and **** and i was like what kind of place is this for real nikkas

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Yo max did you get home alright ?
I feel bad for dipping on you.
What's up with your car?

otg

Smash Master
Yeah I just got home, Zach drove me. The AAA guy couldn't figure out whats wrong with the car, so we're going to get it sorted out tomorrow. It's still sitting outside PC's house. Don't feel bad at all, I owe you guys a lot for just sticking out that nonsense with me. I wish I knew something about cars.

Much love to my TFnikkas. Lots of fun tonight, sorry for that whole car nonsense tho.

Also, thanks so much again for coming to get me Zach. It was really nice of you, I would've been ****ed otherwise.

On a final, omega tomahawk edit. Prog I've retrieved your controller from the dead.

book

Smash Apprentice
Last night was fun until Yaneev broke the car. Nah, but seriously, why did Honda put the engine in the door? Definitely.

Thanks for hosting, Chris. Good to meet you and Kip.

TFS - Too ****ing stupid [to jump-start a car]

otg

Smash Master
Last night was fun until Yaneev broke the car. Nah, but seriously, why did Honda put the engine in the door? Definitely.

Thanks for hosting, Chris. Good to meet you and Kip.

TFS - Too ****ing stupid [to jump-start a car]

lol, I must've missed that joke last night, pretty ****ing amazing tho.

So yeah, my brother and I went back to the car today, and we got it working. What we think happened (with our collective 'best detective skills', is a bunch of snow must've gotten into the tail pipe when I was backing up the car last night. When we arrived today, we noticed a bunch of snow blocking the tail pipe, and when we started the car this morning it all shot out like a gun. It must've just frozen over last night, blocking air access to the car and thus leading to all our ******** confusion.

GOOD ****.

As for the Melee fest at my place tomorrow, it's still up in the air based on weather/my mom, so I guess we'll play it by ear. If it's OK enough to drive, then we can either play at my place or Tommy's based on my mommadukes. Let's ****ing Melee.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Good **** to that real ***** P.C. Changs,
Proving Korea is way underrated and way ahead in the metagame

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm most assuredly lost in that regard as well, Mikael.

In other news, I'm staying up mad late tonight, son, since I don't have to call in tomorrow. I'mma go to bed at, like, ****in' eleven-thirty. Maybe midnight if I'm feeling crazy.

Skinhoff

Smash Cadet
It's ****ing horrible outside. Just had the scariest car ride home. Doesn't look like this smashfest is going to happen tomorrow
Damn, sorry to hear that. You should cheer yourself up by downloading Amnesia: The Dark Descent. It's a really fun, comedic game. It's sure to lift your spirits just a bit.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Whether I see him in bracket or money match, I'm hoping Jesiah has too much Marth pride to ***** out and go sheik. Nah, but seriously, regardless, I'll win if I'm better, I'll lose if I'm not.
Just named search for the first time in forever and saw this post. Good ****ing attitude Niko. Again, happy to have lost to a guy as good/cool as you.

Top Bottom