• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I know.

But watch the rest of the matches.

EDIT: I mean, yeah, he lost in the end, but maybe it's because (as Tommy knows) I have no idea how to properly play Fox, but I understand how to play Falco. I don't know, whatever.

otg

Smash Master
Fox really is only good in theory fighter. He should be the best but isn't, wtf?

Also, I'm hosting tonight cause I got an open crib and I want to see all of you, so come thru. Ill be free around 6.

Edit:

I think I got that Chris kid from Port Chester to come out, so idk if that will sway anyone to come out, but all y'all gay if you don't. Any chance he could get a ride from PC?

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
Fun games tonight. I think we successfully determined that while Skinhoff is clearly the loudest of the scarsdale players, Jesse is forever the most irritating. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Also Jona, you seemed mad heated tonight, wtf?
Always happy to brighten your day, sunshine!! btw otg, I bought you souvenir today. I'm sure you will appreciate its value as a symbol of racism

otg

Smash Master
Alright, so I haven't heard from a few of you guys but melee is still happening at my crib tonight. Hazz is coming out, same with G$ and whoever he brings, I'm expecting Tommy and a few others too, so let me know if y;all plan on coming out.

PC flaked but he's going to host at his house monday night, so we should all play then.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Max I actually got a gift for you when we went shopping for Halloween decorations. You may actually enjoy it. We didn't get it with the intention of giving it to you, but I realized how ****ing fitting it is and now it's totally gonna be yours.

Niko45

Smash Master
Alright, so I haven't heard from a few of you guys but melee is still happening at my crib tonight. Hazz is coming out, same with G$ and whoever he brings, I'm expecting Tommy and a few others too, so let me know if y;all plan on coming out.

PC flaked but he's going to host at his house monday night, so we should all play then.
oh god....

Spife

Smash Master
*yomi's Pancake Jona's *** and DOESN"T continue anyway so you're FORCED to pay attention to me*

*also I'm a fake guido, get it right*

R00R

Smash Journeyman
Wanna play melee with John Mikael and I at my house later?

I need a tree smoking expert to counteract John and Mikael's straight edge ways.

Spife

Smash Master
Prog I still gotta get drunk off my *** and trainwreck some dubstep for ya. Preoccupied right now with a mix comp but soon, oh so very soon.

Top Bottom