• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TFS: Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN. **** Melee

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Nah Jona it's pretty far now that i think about it and i got no ride, i think the papa of johns is throwing a fest tomorrow and i heard he wants to do 70 thousand falcon dittos with me again so DIP

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
hmmm

doesnt sound bad

ill think about it

cause papa john's is so much closer and i dnt have to waste much money

im pretty brokeskies right now

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
word

idk think about it

and if u decide to come let me know.

This 4pac. usa good but no roy is different game

I like to come usa bt no money.

I played Cambodians they are ok bt not so good.

just wait Popo will video
ilovewhoeverdiditlooololoolol

CaptainPREQ

Smash Rookie
****! So pissed im missing out on the terror that is skinhoff. Since I wont be there...he really will be THE BEST SAMUS!!

otg

Smash Master
word

idk think about it

and if u decide to come let me know.

ilovewhoeverdiditlooololoolol
OH ****, the legendary 4pac FINALLY making his debut to the boards. It's about goddamn time. People don't know about his shine yet; so bright it blocks out the sun *****.

Nando, don't go to Papa Johns because people take advantage of him and it's not cool. Don't be a douche.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
OH ****, the legendary 4pac FINALLY making his debut to the boards. It's about goddamn time. People don't know about his shine yet; so bright it blocks out the sun *****.

Nando, don't go to Papa Johns because people take advantage of him and it's not cool. Don't be a douche.
Who is 4 pac is he like otg? And how do ppl take advantage of the papa

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
They use his place and his food and facilities for their own while smashing at his place and generally not cleaning or whatnot.

John always invites me to stay with him whenever I go to the city and I try to do my part to make sure the place is in decent condition when I leave and use the bare minimum of his water and **** like that. But then again, I always ASK before I come to the city if it's alright for me to stay with him.

As opposed to people who show up once, then show up unanounced later and bring mad people John doesn't know with them.

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Max i was gonna go cause i heard john said he wanted me to play him or something but if it's like that then yea i won't go

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I still would go to John's if I were in the city because he and I are close and he knows that I'm not a **** like that. I'd probably call people out for doing that since he's my dude and that's just not cool.

John's too nice to do it, though. His place is geographically pretty **** as far as being a nexus of City Smash, so it only makes sense that most people go there if they can.

Niko45

Smash Master
HAB pretty much covered it. I don't think anyone should feel bad about going to John's if they're invited. Plus John is pretty down for smash himself, so ultimately I think he wants people there, it's just that sometimes they come unannounced or with way more people than expected and then stay too late or whatever.

Niko45

Smash Master
Anyways I think I'm going to be sitting this one out tonight it's just been a bit too much smash and general *********** lately and I need a couple more days to recuperate.

otg

Smash Master
wait just a damn second, are you saying that people from NYC come late, stay late, are loud and rude and bring way more heads than you want to smashfests? That sounds pretty unbelievable to me.
So ****ing unbelievable.

So yeah as for tonight, I'm down to go out after the gym, probably be free around 5:30 or so. I can give whoever rides, I know Yaneev already asked for one. Do people think they could help me with some gas$$? I got shafted really hard by the bank with overdraft fees and I'm kinda hurting.

Edit:

Skin/Yaneev/Zach are confirmed for tonight. Niko if you change your mind lemme know.

otg

Smash Master
Fun games tonight. I think we successfully determined that while Skinhoff is clearly the loudest of the scarsdale players, Jesse is forever the most irritating. LONG LIVE THE KING.

Also Jona, you seemed mad heated tonight, wtf?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
idk i was just tight

cuz of my girl and i wasnt feeling good

i didnt really feel like playing

Top Bottom