• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Textures now possible without ISO Hacking! (File Patch v3.5.1, fixes info.pac problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
Agh!! I don't know what's wrong! I've downloaded a few textures before and they worked, but I've downloaded about 6 or 7 today but none of them are working! I download them from Kittycorp put them in the folder then change the number for the costume which I want them to be. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! :(
Someone plz help!

-dUb-

Smash Cadet
yeah thats what i meant

I can't think of anything else, except you may not have the file replacement code in your .gct
or else you aren't using gecko, because it should work based on how you've described it

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
It doesn't really matter to me that much though because I got all the ones I want. Now I just need to figure out how to keep them, the over 3 min. replay hack, and tags in replay hack w/out having brawl+

Can anyone help w/ that? :p

-dUb-

Smash Cadet
It doesn't really matter to me that much though because I got all the ones I want. Now I just need to figure out how to keep them, the over 3 min. replay hack, and tags in replay hack w/out having brawl+

Can anyone help w/ that? :p
here is a gct with infinite replay, tags in replay, unrestricted camera and replay, and the file replacement code

http://www.mediafire.com/?fhdmkaz1jwo

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
here is a gct with infinite replay, tags in replay, unrestricted camera and replay, and the file replacement code

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=386c2c0f294c88260de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871
So I just move the B+ stuff to another folder & off my sd card and put this on there?
That's awesome if that's right!

Edit: Actually I'm guessing you only cut and paste the code in the codes folder into another folder and download that link you gave me into codes. (which is what I just did)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
It worked! Thanks so much!
Now I might buy another sd card to make it even easier so I can just switch sd cards when I can't to get to the comp.

Thank you so much! You've been an awesome help! :)

theUndead_feature

Smash Cadet
I'm having some trouble running custom music without error. I've got myself the codes from the OP along with unrestricted camera and replay. All my texture and stage hacks work fine. Music does up to a point where it turns to static about 45 seconds into the song. Solution anyone? Tried scouring this topic for something but couldn't find a concrete answer. They're all songs I've DL'd from threads here.

Msingh0

Smash Apprentice
music isn't working for me but textures are, and psa characters, so i don't think the directory is the problem, i tried to replace the giga bowser theme in final destination, it's named w31.brstm

Hero.

Smash Cadet
music isn't working for me but textures are, and psa characters, so i don't think the directory is the problem, i tried to replace the giga bowser theme in final destination, it's named w31.brstm
Lol I had the same problem with music so I just gave up and focused on textures which I can actually get to work.

@illinialex24 Thanks

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Or just read the *****ing thread that you're posting in.

Oh and bleachy's problem was that he had an SDHC sd card.

GET A REGULAR ONE GUYS

OniTheWolf

Smash Journeyman
Just started having a problem, but idk if it's textured/music/csp related:

A while ago, my Wii was set up with lots of CSP's, music, and textures along with the latest code, it never froze once. Now, I accidently deleted all of ym custom music while extracting and indexing a whole bunch of CSP's. After that was done, I Put in all of those custom songs again, however, now, my game just randomly freezes. I used to have this problem in the WiFi waiting room sometimes, but not after I hupdated to v3.5 of the file patch. Now I have 3.5.1, and my Wii just randomly freezes : /

warpd

Smash Apprentice
This is most likely a noobish question, but what do I do with RAR files? It seems that only PCS files work for texture hacks.

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
you rar files contain stuff inside them. you have to open them up.

and pac files are needed for certain people.

a.k.a people with transformations.

>.>

mattk210

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if it's possible to set semitransparency in CSPs? Like the CSP of olimar has a transparent helmet, and I want to make a similar one. CUPASH doesn't seem to have the option.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I didn't want to make a new topic for just this

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Does anyone know if it's possible to set semitransparency in CSPs? Like the CSP of olimar has a transparent helmet, and I want to make a similar one. CUPASH doesn't seem to have the option.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, I didn't want to make a new topic for just this
No, it isn't, sorry.

How do I change the display picture in the character slot (in the CSS screen; not the image of the char in the character selection, but the pic that changes with each costume), what do I need for that?
Here's a video guide which includes a download for CUPASH (the program you need to do CSPs) in the description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom