• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture Hack Request Thread (2 Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Hey, I was thinking that as I am and others around here are personally getting better at texture hacking, I was wondering if anybody would like me and some others to make any textures hack you would like requested.

Just list what you want, preferably with a picture as a guideline, and I and maybe others can try to help. No guarantees but I hope I can do so. Oh and btw, I fail at Diddy Kong textures so don't ask.

Textures

Purple Ganondorf

Download: (PCS) (PAC)

Santa Puff

Impossible, there is no way to get her sleepy hat to work on a texture in Brawl.

Orange G&W

Download: (PCS)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I've had this idea for a while, but this was before Syntax Error released their guide to texture hacking, so nobody was ever able to tell me if this could be done.

I don't know whether this is even possible to do. The main concern here is obviously the wings. Is it possible to make them completely invisible? I doubt it, but it would help. If not, then they would need to be turned into fire. But it would be extremely difficult to make them look like convincing fire and not just painted on.

Still, I'd like to know if anyone can give me an idea of how well something like this would turn out. If it could look decent then I'd still like to see an attempt at it.

More pics: http://www.psypokes.com/dex/psydex/157/picdex

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I can check and I can try. I can see how much invisibility I can add to him.
Cool, thanks. In the unlikely event that you can actually remove his wings, you should know that he has flame holes on the back of his neck when his fire is turned off. Exmaples:
http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l337/typhlosions/artwork/t3.gif
http://fc09.deviantart.com/fs28/f/2008/113/d/3/Typhlosion_request2__Lonely__by_Zoulouluvu.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs26/f/2008/035/1/6/Absol_and_Typhlosion____by_Caballo_Sama.jpg

But I'm guessing that you can't, since he actually uses his wings to attack unlike Pit.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
That reminds me, a friend of mine was wondering whether it was possible to make Link's shield invisible.

Zilactic

Smash Cadet
could i possibly get a captain falcon texture made to look like rock lee or gai sensei?

=D it would be much appreciated.

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, alright. Hopefully you'll get to any of the requests I'm gonna make.

Maybe Snake can take up the mantle of Batman? (Capeless I guess but that's fine)

How about Sheik becoming Casshern? (Yeah, I changed my mind on who haha)

A little short, but how about Mario trying out what it's like to be Ryu?

Edit: DK wouldn't mind being... Incredible

I let it slip to a buddy of mine that I could request textures, so of course, he asked for one. How about Ike becoming Guts from Berserk?

Thanks in advance if you choose to do any of mine, haha :laugh:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Make texture hacks for SANGER! AND WODAN YMIR! (Including bad *** mask for Wodan)

Wodan: (But I'd prefer Sanger)
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/22/1197991026020.jpg
For Marth ^_^.

I don't know whats possible with Marth; like the removal of his cape seems plausible, no?
Extending his tunic is probably impossible :(

Here's a side shot/backish shot of Sanger. Any Katakana-izing Falchion would be awesome too :p

Saltix

Smash Lord
Hey, I was thinking that as I am and others around here are personally getting better at texture hacking, I was wondering if anybody would like me and some others to make any textures hack you would like requested.

Just list what you want, preferably with a picture as a guideline, and I and maybe others can try to help. No guarantees but I hope I can do so. Oh and btw, I fail at Diddy Kong textures so don't ask.
NOOO!
I just wanted somebody to Give him a Royal Blue (Main color)/ White outfit
And Have "Mika" On the hat instead of "Nintendo"

Is that too much?

Yingyay

Smash Ace
The only thing i want is more Sheik textures.
A casshern one would work more with her cuz she's as agile as him.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
Good point, but I wanted to avoid genderbending haha. Maybe a texture for both characters?
wont be gender bending persay
Just think if it as Super Smash Bros Cosplay.
Plus sheik already got a sothe texture (although i dislike it >_>)
But I'll look into more possiblities when im done with my school work lol

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
wont be gender bending persay
Just think if it as Super Smash Bros Cosplay.
Plus sheik already got a sothe texture (although i dislike it >_>)
But I'll look into more possiblities when im done with my school work lol
Heh, cosplays like that never sit well with me but alright.

And yeah, somehow, I disliked that Sothe texture too.

Thanks dood

jalued

Smash Lord
is there a site where i can download whatever textures i want for the character (and preview them as well), cause i have the basis set up for textures, and now i just want to find all the best ones available.... any help plz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom