• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Texture Hack Request Thread (2 Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I need 1 Captain Falcon texture for every character!

I have so far:

Captain Falcon
Falcon Puff
Falcon Knight
Falcon Ness
Falcon Chu
Falconic
I've seen a Captain Gannondorf somewhere, but didn't download it at the time and can't find it :(

Shining Aquas

Smash Cadet
If anybody can take this...

...and make it into this...

...and do it in such a way that it looks like he is firing missiles and beams out of his arms, than that man deserves all the money in the world.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Okay guys, there are already several Lulu textures for Peach and Zelda, IIRC. As well as a few Cloud textures for Ike. I don't think the Sophitia texture will work, simply because of the way the outfit is built (though if it makes you feel any better, there is a Cassandra texture for Peach).

Also: [magenta bananas = autoban]

Ryose

Smash Cadet
Strider hiryu costume for sheik. Doesn't literally have to look like him i just like the color scheme and design.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This isn't so much of a request as a question. I've heard rumors of an Emo Peach texture hack. Anyone around here seen it? I'd like to see for myself.

camelot

Smash Ace
I'm looking for a good Final Destination texture. So far, I've only seen very mediocre ones, aside from the Giygas one from Elite Smash Hackers (which is absolutely incredible). I would use that one, but the problem is, that texture freezes unless you actually burn it onto a disc... who knows why.

This is it:

http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/al_090509_20422-bin-out.jpg
http://elitesmashhackers.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/al_090509_2042-bin-out.jpg

Weird but amazing.

An "Enter the Matrix" Final Destination would be epic.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I just got a Ganon-Falcon texture today.

But seriously, any character as Falcon would be amazing. I'm thinking Snake would be gude.

Rouenne

Smash Apprentice
What about a Luke fon Fabre texture for Link? Both are left handed, have similar fighting poses, and Link's cap could do for Luke's long hair. It would be awesome!

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
The only thing I'd ever want is a true dark Meta Knight texture and that's impossible because his mask is mirrored. And a Kirby texture without stretching...

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
I need a Roy texture for Marth and I can't find a good one. It's really something I shouldn't request since I'm sure it's online somewhere, I just can't find it. The Kitty Korp links don't work and most Roy textures are for Ike.

Sukai

Smash Champion
I need a Roy texture for Marth and I can't find a good one. It's really something I shouldn't request since I'm sure it's online somewhere, I just can't find it. The Kitty Korp links don't work and most Roy textures are for Ike.
I call those Eliwood, because they honestly look more like Eliwood than they do Roy.

Seganintendokid

Smash Rookie
I saw a Giygas stage one time for Final Destination, it wasn't from Elite Smash Hackers.
It was quite simplistic, anyone know where to find the one I am talking about?

OverLade

Smash Hero
We need a better Rorschach (from Watchmen) MK texture. =D

The current one I've seen was sorta weak and un-detailed.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Stage textures (decent ones) for the following: Frigate Orpheon, Pokemon Stadium, Pokemon Stadium 2, Lylat Cruise, Halberd,, Castle Siege, Warioware,Inc., Smashville, Shadow Moses Island, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar, and Big Blue.

Thanks if you could.

This would give us textures for EVERY SINGLE STAGE (except Jungle Japes, cuz the texture for that stage has play boy, and that is bad if u play wit ur parents watching. I like how Jungle Japes is already, lol)

ChronoTrigga

Smash Apprentice
Can someone make some Phantasy Star Online skins? Like HUmar, HUcast, Fonewearl, etc.????? That is, assuming anyone has played PSO here before. :D Like seriously....do it.

WaterTails

Smash Lord

Cytrs

Smash Apprentice
what about ike (or pit)-sora, and/or marth-riku textures?

bleyva

Smash Ace
anyway you could retexture either mario or luigi wearing a new york yankees cap? i think seeing those guys in baseball caps would be PIMP

It's a forum

Smash Apprentice
Does this include stage requests also?
I'd really like a Simpson's stage for Onett.

AND get some PUNCH OUT! in there. I made a Lil Mac texture for Mario but it failed sooo bad, I can't run 3D's Max so the finished product was a little sloppy. The same goes for my Doc Louis for Wario...

Revamp requests:
Pichu, the one Stack Smash did was a little sloppy
Isaac(Golden Sun), one of Kyotita's first texture hacks
Sautorus(Golden Sun), " "

illWill

Smash Rookie
I don't have a request at this time, but would like to thank you OP for listening to the requests.

All I wanna know is how can I acquire the textures for Charizard in Smash Stack. Just like guy I quoted I'm DYING to get the Giratina & Lugia to add to my collection. Yes, I did check their STUFFZ section and they have absolutely nothing for any individual Pokemon, and their PT section doesn't have any of the ones I saw in the Kitty Corp thread. BTW, That thread in Kitty Corp posted the Charizard texture list on Feb 4, which included the one's by Register/S (Lugia & Giratina).

Can someone tell me where to get it or upload it please? :(

Nybb

Smash Journeyman
I think my life would be complete if I ever found a stage texture that replaced the moon in Luigi's mansion with the moon from Majora's Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom