• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Esca

Smash Champion
Xyro, do this for me and I'll bring my set-up.

Everyone that brings a set-up, get their name and which tv its gonna be on. Take something from them that they can't leave without. I.E. (Drivers' license, car keys) and when they come to verify that they're taking their Wii, then they get their stuff back. That's how it should work, it would keep everyone on track and definately keep the wii's around.

Edit: Hylian, i love you.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Xyro, do this for me and I'll bring my set-up.

Everyone that brings a set-up, get their name and which tv its gonna be on. Take something from them that they can't leave without. I.E. (Drivers' license, car keys) and when they come to verify that they're taking their Wii, then they get their stuff back. That's how it should work, it would keep everyone on track and definately keep the wii's around.

Edit: Hylian, i love you.
That would only work if Wii's were checked in at the tournament AND monitored by the tournament coordinates. None of the people running the tournaments have enough time to walk around and check that each Wii is where it should be at all times.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
Criss Angel is on... ohhh snap.

so, i woke up this morning, running late for school. I leave and head toward school, but there's a train stopped on the tracks. So i turn around and head the other way on the feeder road, but there's two 18 wheelers parked on the road. School just wasnt meant to be today

Will someone MM me seriously? Not falcon dittos...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
as much as i hate playing against metaknights, banning a character is pretty drastic. i guess people can come to a conclusion after seeing how much metaknight dominates the top placings of this tournament, haha.
I'm not for it because it's MK. As a matter of fact, I kinda started to enjoy playing MKs, to a masochistic degree.[/lulz]

I'm overall, just curious as to how a sans-MK tournament's results will end up, just like I said a long time ago in the MK banned thread that fat arsed Panda made.

Gnes

Smash Master
Criss Angel is on... ohhh snap.

so, i woke up this morning, running late for school. I leave and head toward school, but there's a train stopped on the tracks. So i turn around and head the other way on the feeder road, but there's two 18 wheelers parked on the road. School just wasnt meant to be today

Will someone MM me seriously? Not falcon dittos...
If seriously means Randoms then sure...

OhMyGodItzMouf

Smash Journeyman
hylian: plz come guys i'll do anything

la guys: geez kid alright just please for the love of all things holy leave us alone!

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
new poster here. been to all the previous PZ hobos under some variation of BlueJ/Blue Jay and can't wait for the next one. wouldn't mind taking a couple $1 money matches while i'm at it.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ah blujay i remember you! welcome aboard. im so glad you have joined us!!!!! who do you main? ill MM you if u want.

Lee i need you to be a pool leader as well.

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
thanks.i main Mario, Ike, and Wolf in that order. i wouldn't mind a money match with your Samus. if it's kept to $1 (too poor :().

Gea

Smash Master
Me and Lee accept.

OH THAT'S RIGHT LEE, I TOTALLY READ YOUR MIND.

As manly men, some things don't need to be spoken for communication to be possible.

Edit: me: oh ****, you're coming to HOBO?
Sent at 12:54 PM on Wednesday
thecyphus: nah

:(

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I'll do some one dollar money matches also. BlueJ (weird calling you that xD), did you look up the recording stuff for the laptop? And Gea!. I wanna money match you for sure. I want revenge from that one tournament we played. One of those mcdonalds one's lol

BlueJx23

Smash Cadet
nah, Jerm (you're right, bleh :ohwell:), too lazy to get around to it. i guess i'll start now, even though i should be studying for my history test today.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Be sure you select people that aren't lazy for pool leaders. Some of the best players are lazy as hell in real life. *coughROYcough* ;)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea vash! i like that guy. id do him!

ROFL

actually, roy wont be a pool leader. unless he wants to

chrisXcross

Smash Rookie
cXc random post ftw? o_o

do you still play?

lol, ya i do, but like, ever since the hurricane hit, i haven't been really "up to date". Just got home from mississippi a week ago, been up there for 2 weeks, haven't touched a controller since. Now back in school, so ya, busy. But i might go to this hobo with you and noah, brent said that yall are car pooling, but i dunno yet cus im going to a rockets game this saturday. I'll give you guys a heads up.

CY

Smash Ace
lol, ya i do, but like, ever since the hurricane hit, i haven't been really "up to date". Just got home from mississippi a week ago, been up there for 2 weeks, haven't touched a controller since. Now back in school, so ya, busy. But i might go to this hobo with you and noah, brent said that yall are car pooling, but i dunno yet cus im going to a rockets game this saturday. I'll give you guys a heads up.
ah nice, would be cool if you could come. but i think we're playing tomorrow so you should come if you can.

Top Bottom