• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

garrR

Smash Apprentice
And like I said, you can throw on a 6 minute timer as well to ensure matches can't go to 8. You can also use the 2 stock format to make things run quicker.

And quite frankly, I don't think we should modify the tournament just because a handful of people made poor travel arrangements and need to leave early. If they did a crap job of scheduling themselves, then it's their problem, not ours.
i totally agree. i would love to see a pool format at this tournament. it seems like everyone who has posted so far has been in favor of having pools.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
lets say 150 people show up(god i hope its not higher than this, for times sake) then i can do 10 pools with 15 people......dear lord. we would need 20 tvs.......

top 5 advance

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Attention: Everyone
PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!!!!!

This tournament is going to be HUGE. It will easily break 150+ players. If you know ANYONE with a set-up, PLEASE bring it. If you have friends with extra set-ups, BEG THEM to let you bring them. Please don't be lazy ANYONE. TGM needs all the help he can get with this tournament. It will be the biggest tournament in Texas for awhile.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do anything you can to make this go well.

-Hylian

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
I forgot who was asking for housing the other time and I said I'll look into well sorry man but I won't be able to house you guys :(:( a lot of probs with my parents and so on and work getting in the way sorry :(

Santi

Smash Lord
I want m2K, azen, Dsf, RoyR, Dojo, Sethlon, Hylian, DMG, & Stiltz in my pool
:D

Oh and throw Cake in there for fun. hehehe.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Attention: Everyone
PLEASE BRING SET-UPS!!!!!

This tournament is going to be HUGE. It will easily break 150+ players. If you know ANYONE with a set-up, PLEASE bring it. If you have friends with extra set-ups, BEG THEM to let you bring them. Please don't be lazy ANYONE. TGM needs all the help he can get with this tournament. It will be the biggest tournament in Texas for awhile.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Do anything you can to make this go well.

-Hylian
Read the above message.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
im up for banning meta. as long as sbr supports it.

and yes plz bring FULL SET UPS. we need them badly

Gea

Smash Master
furbs didnt pay attention to his stuff....the end
Sometimes you/staff move stuff with little word to the owner and it can cause confusion. While Furbs' case was a mistaken identity... stuff happens.

Tell your friends to watch out for your setup.

Put something on it to set it apart. Keep an eye on it when you can.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'd rather be stress free.... and im probably gonna leave shortly after i get knocked out so theres not much benefit to it...

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
im up for banning meta. as long as sbr supports it.

and yes plz bring FULL SET UPS. we need them badly
I agree with this.

Let us come to a decision first :).

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
furbs didnt pay attention to his stuff....the end
wtf allan? that was kind of HIS fault not mine, he didn't read the tag on my wii end of story. like its too much to ask that someone at least LOOKS at the wii they're taking back, jesus. it is after all a TOURNAMENT.

garrR

Smash Apprentice
as much as i hate playing against metaknights, banning a character is pretty drastic. i guess people can come to a conclusion after seeing how much metaknight dominates the top placings of this tournament, haha.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So I pretty much just convinced LA to come to this.

Yep.

Top Bottom