• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Well who ever wants to play my address is 802 booth st 77009 and my # is 832 659 9561-You can call anytime-I'm free Tuesday,Wednesday-4 through 10,and Friday and Saturday-anytime-so hit me up

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
jeremy where r u this thread NEEDS u COME BACK PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont really have time to get online anymore. I live in California, now. For the time being so.... <_<' yeh. I haven't been to smashboards in like 2 weeks. I just started working down here, dont really have the time plus I have to get online at library so...right now Im using my cousins laptop, anyways I'll see ya when I see ya.

Also, its been real guys.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
your really funny! you know that? he is the reason for houston threads being constantly spammed...
nah i didnt know i was funny but i try to be, and there is nothing wrong with a lil spam all of the ppl here do it anyway, jeremy just make thing more interesting.

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
your really funny! you know that? he is the reason for houston threads being constantly spammed...
nah i didnt know i was funny but i try to be, and there is nothing wrong with a lil spam all of the ppl here do it anyway, jeremy just make thing more interesting.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Trust me, we dont need jeremy back......unless he drops his "tyle-style".

And anybody who votes dem or a person with 2 first names is my enemy..............YARGH!!!!

Ok, guys, plz go to this brawl tourney OmniDistortion has set up. Ill help run it so you know it will be good. BRING SET-UPS!!!!!!! Your entry fee will be lowered if you do. it has to be a full set-up though. TV,SSBB,Wii.

ALSO.......MASSIVE UPDATE TO 1st PAGE!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!!!!!

Kyuusoku

Smash Cadet
Trust me, we dont need jeremy back......unless he drops his "tyle-style".

And anybody who votes dem or a person with 2 first names is my enemy..............YARGH!!!!

Ok, guys, plz go to this brawl tourney OmniDistortion has set up. Ill help run it so you know it will be good. BRING SET-UPS!!!!!!! Your entry fee will be lowered if you do. it has to be a full set-up though. TV,SSBB,Wii.

ALSO.......MASSIVE UPDATE TO 1st PAGE!!!!!!! PLZ READ!!!!!!
The first page shows this tall building. Is that were the tournament is held? Or around that area?

G@BE

Smash Lord
if it is really April 12th then i probably will not go... thats my birthday... hahahahaha.. and i think im going out of town :/

onii-chan

Smash Ace
he is the last thing we need back...if by interesting you mean trashy then yes he is very interesting

Kyuu, the building is just a building in Downtown Houston...nuthin more...also its no where near there....have you uploaded any vids yet...

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
he is the last thing we need back...if by interesting you mean trashy then yes he is very interesting

Kyuu, the building is just a building in Downtown Houston...nuthin more...also its no where near there....have you uploaded any vids yet...
y u talking down on him while he is not @? its not like yall talk about anything of interest!!!!!!!!!!!

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey onii, kyuu i stumbled on this comic, but no one will tell me what it means, its supposed to be funny though

although i lived in japan i just learned to SPEAK, a few phrases to get by, lol i took spanish when i was in high school there

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Vat - Zero? Is it like Coke? Because Coke Zero sucks.

Bring back Vat - Classic, I liked him better. Or maybe his friend Vat - Vanilla. :(

I can't believe it's almost March...Brawl is around the corner.

Vat- Zero

Smash Journeyman
If Houston went to Vat- City, **** would happen in a daily bases. Xyro77 would beg not to be JV 3 stocked while I'm sandbagging. Houston would want to play brawl after playing Vat- Zero.

heytallman

CTALL
Vat-Zero? Who are you and why are you here on the Houston thread?

edit: Oh, I just realized he got banned LOL. Anyone want to play Friday? Furbs?

(GS) B Z

Smash Rookie
Game Stop is holding the First and Final smash event

Where Game Stop at the corner of Hwy6 and fm529 next to Jamba Juice and the Vitamin Shop in the Randals shopping center
(will get exact map questable adress tommorow)

What
ALL DAY FREE SMASH EVENT!!!
We will be having a FREE double tournament on March 8th Day before BRAWL

the first tourniment will be on Super Smash Bros. Melee and will be a 1v1 tournament for a chance to win a FREE copy of Super Smash Bros. BRAWL

after the first tournament we will have multiple TV's set up and will have free play and non prize tournaments FFA, 2v2, ect what ever you feel like playing till...

Later that evining closer to the release of Brawl, we will host a Official Nintendo and GameStop sponserd Super Smash Bros. BRAWL tournament before the games released.
I will attempt to post tournament rules as soon as nintedo sends them to me.
The winner of the brawl tournament will win a $50 gift card and move to the next round at a later date where you can contiue to battle and win.

2nd round - first place $100 gift card and advancement to next round
3rd round - first place $500 gift card and advancement to final round

Final Round - trip to california to compete for $5000 cash, Plazma TV, Nintendo Wii, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Nintedo Library

When
March 8th - 9th Starting at 3:00 PM on March 8th and ending at 12:30-1:00 AM on March 9th

Please post here or PM me if you are planning to attend with name and number if you would like a reminder call and futher details

If you would like to attend and would like to pick up your copy of brawl at midnight, but do not have your copy of brawl reserved at my store please PM me and we can try to work something out so I can reserve the game for you.

If you have any questions regarding this event or need further details feel free to post or PM me and I will post back as soon as I can. I will be making updates on this as frequent as I can and try to give more information

Xyro77

If Houston went to Vat- City, **** would happen in a daily bases. Xyro77 would beg not to be JV 3 stocked while I'm sandbagging. Houston would want to play brawl after playing Vat- Zero.
*realizes vat will not ever show up to houston*

If you do ever show your face(you wont though) il MM match 100$,my wii, all 6 of my games, and my laptop.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
If he does, he should go to Trash Day 4 tournament. That'll probably be a big one, since it'll have lots of fighting games besides Smash.

Hmm, the prizes for the Gamestop tourney are actually decent. :)

Xyro77

He wont. hes one of those 13 year old kids who talk trash and NEVER go to any events.

Gea

Smash Master
****, has anyone else tried that tornado burger on 1092? It is trying to be In and Out... and it actually isn't totally off kilter with it.

It is like a twinge of deja vu served with your food... but by the end you're satisfied, even knowing it isn't as good as In and Out.

If you've never tried in and out... well... may as well go try there.

I heard the staff today being like "people keep asking for animal fries. WTF ARE THOSE??? DO THOSE HAVE BEEF IN THEM???"

I lol'd.

G@BE

Smash Lord
ummmm.... i dont think ill be able to take alex to the whole game stop tournament thing. I have some family stuff to do that night... :(

Im trying my hardiest to get out of it though right now :( :( :( :(

J-Red

Smash Cadet
I haven't been on here in a while and I didn't feel like reading all 35 pages before this so sorry if this suggestion has already been made, but has anyone thought of or started making a list with everyones wii numbers so we can add everyone to our friends list the day of? Instead of having to like personally IM everyone for it.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Once Brawl is out, we can gather everyone's Brawl Friend Code and put it on the first page. Having the Wii Friend Code is...rather pointless right now...

Top Bottom