• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
HYLIAN!!! I was watching some of your matches in January of you playing ARC and omg your Fox is super sexy! You are/were so freakin' technical...I also heard that you are/were more technical than SilentWolf, is that true?
Thanks. I've met and played with Silent Wolf actually :). His crewmate DJ Combo was freaking out because I could laser better then Silent Wolf LOL. I currently am not near as technical as I used to be. I was close to SW's tech skill level, but overall I would say he had better tech skill. Trust me when I say no one is more technical then SW lol. The only thing I have on him is laser weaving and JC shines.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931

LOL only a few people know why this is funny XD

Dude, too good.

Also, Hylian there is a troll on the G&W boards, go ban him. I'm serious too, not kidding someone on there made two threads u need to go lock.

In other news, RIDE WITH LIIIIGHT! lol

Dojo

Smash Champion
Why is nobody ever on the Houston chat anymore. :( You people fail.

Also, who's that? ^

EDIT: Lol I found out. Zori if that was really you, I'd smash. xD

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hylian, whenever i think about you.....I **** IN MY PANTS!

but no honestly i was trolling about some stuff, but not about infinity. everything i said about him is completly true and i will play him and i do think he is only good with MK. (emphasis on good) his attitude is what makes me flame him btw, i have nothing against him personally, just the way he acts regarding smash and the way he acts on the forums. wah wah wah i need to be higher on the PR list, f that.

i don't care about the MK ban, i'm just saying infinity can only use MK just to clear that up.
Infinity is a good player. If he were to put the same time into another character as he has MK I'm confident he would still be placing the same or close to it. I believe Infinity used to be bad and was only winning with MK. He has gotten a lot better however and if you can't tell he's skilled then I really don't know what to say. If you don't think someone is good then just money match them. There is no need to randomly disrespect someone like that.

CY

Smash Ace
Infinity is a good player. If he were to put the same time into another character as he has MK I'm confident he would still be placing the same or close to it. I believe Infinity used to be bad and was only winning with MK. He has gotten a lot better however and if you can't tell he's skilled then I really don't know what to say. If you don't think someone is good then just money match them. There is no need to randomly disrespect someone like that.
and that's exactly why i'm going to play him and beat him. i have my opinions about him, and you have yours. i will keep mine until i play him, which then i will probably think even less of him because of his gay style.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Dr. Drew loves everyone. I don't know about Infinity, I've managed to not end up playing him yet. I get enough Meta Knight in Kansas, I don't particularly go out of my way to play other ones.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
and that's exactly why i'm going to play him and beat him. i have my opinions about him, and you have yours. i will keep mine until i play him, which then i will probably think even less of him because of his gay style.
Ok. I'll put money on Infinity beating you however :).

CY

Smash Ace
Ok. I'll put money on Infinity beating you however :).
why are you so kind to me? i'm winning money from our ness ditto, and from you picking infinity. what you don't know is i'm getting amazing MK practice on the 21st against lee martin. and i can safely say lee > infinity. should be quite fun.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
What server is the Houston Chat on? I might wanna go idle in there. :p

(I assume we're talking IRC channel, or I might just be an uber n00ber)
the link to the chat room is on the front page. http://xat.com/chat/room/37031718/

why are you so kind to me? i'm winning money from our ness ditto, and from you picking infinity. what you don't know is i'm getting amazing MK practice on the 21st against lee martin. and i can safely say lee > infinity. should be quite fun.
hylian got m2k practice for a whole night. doesnt mean he can beat all other metaknights.

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
........................................................................................................................................................................................
Its Pronouncd (All-Moe-Boe)

AwL
MoBo​

(Axxo's Weekly Living Melee Or Brawl Orgie)
When: Every Saturday (unless its been canceled or a if theres a Hobo)
There will be SSB
,SSBM,SSBB,SSBB+
Also a Tournament if more than 10 people show up.
Plz bring Set-ups
Starts at 11a.m.
Tourney's Start at 2:30p.m.

Tourny Rules:
Melee: MLG Rule Set
Brawl: Hobo Rule Set

Entry Fee: $4
Axxo Cool Fee: 4$ <-----Sry but need money to run these things.

Payout:
1st=60%
2nd=30%
3rd=10%

Call cell for any Questions
832-659-1018

Sudai

Stuff here
Everyone better be at Beaumontfest. Epic match going down.

Sudai vs Esca
"Your mom's a gay, half mexican, half black man with two ***** and horrible sideburns." match.

Match Rules:
2/3
Random Character
Random Stage (EVERY TIME!) with all stages (including customs) on.
Items: Smashball and Golden Hammer ONLY on HIGH!

Esca

Smash Champion
Okay guys, so I wasn't gonna make a big post about it, but...

A Beaumont Smashfest with Louisiana?

When?

December 21st at Esca's!

With no other than... Louisiana?!? WTF?!?

**** just got real guys, me and Sudai are doing a "Your mom is a gay, half-mexican, half-black man with 2 ***** and horrible sideburns match."

You have to see this guys. Come to my fest. Or you could go to axxo's? lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
best time periods of the houston thread

(in no order)

some of these were a LONG time ago

1. lee harris vs. jeremy fiefer
3. xyro vs. onii chan
4. sandtrap vs. hylian
5. popertop vs. jeremy fiefer
6. everyone vs. leeharris
7. cy vs. infinity
8. esca vs. phantomX

this thread is too **** good.

Sweet, I'm part of the legacy!

I came.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
Meh, I'm bored. Ne1 wanna play wifi? I've been working on a new playstyle, and it really works, just got 3rd in an online tourney with 20+ ppl. I had it in the bag, too...I got to winner's finals and barely lost, then lost in loser's finals against sum peach i had already beaten before. x(

Well, yea, just say the word and I'll play u. :p

As for the low tier tourney thing...YES. ALL THE TIME. EVERYTIME. :chuckle:

As for the MK sitch being brought up again...
MK can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
MK has two speeds: walk and kill.
On his birthday, MK randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

Santi

Smash Lord
*reads 10 pages of epic trash talk/drama*

*pauses for a few seconds*

"DPHAT.....

Hey DPHAT!....

Look!

BOOBAAYYYYYYYYSS!!!!!!

Santi

Smash Lord
Dude, Diana.......I wanna double team that ish
>:O!!!!
BEAH!

too bad saturday while yall were playing smash.....
well
umm
Let's just say she's def not gonna want some bear after Saturday =)

ANd..you have the be on the PR to even have a shot and/or be the greatest player with your mid tier character :D

She actually knows about Roy_R being the number one brawler in tx atm...and Diana is Colombian...

Soooo I have to keep her away from him =)

Dojo

Smash Champion
Santi's girl. Here's the story.

Cake and I "ride with Light" from Beah's to go get his setup and some food. We're talking about how we don't play that much as of now because of school, work, and still having our own personal lives. So we play rarely on the weekends.

Cake: ...And Santi's usually with Diana more than half the weekend so he's usually out of the question.
Dojo: But dude you really can't blame him.
Cake: Yeah I know I don't.
Light: Oh what are you guys trying to say. You would double team her or what?
Dojo: Haha stfu get outta here.
Light: Nooo you guys wanna double team her! I'm making that my team name.

So he did. And that's the story.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
>:O!!!!
BEAH!

too bad saturday while yall were playing smash.....
well
umm
Let's just say she's def not gonna want some bear after Saturday =)

ANd..you have the be on the PR to even have a shot and/or be the greatest player with your mid tier character :D

She actually knows about Roy_R being the number one brawler in tx atm...and Diana is Colombian...

Soooo I have to keep her away from him =)
I think Roy just found a reason to go back to Colombia, lawl. Also, more people need to ask Roy about Princess. There a funny story about that. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
I think Roy just found a reason to go back to Colombia, lawl. Also, more people need to ask Roy about Princess. :)
She's in **** hole San angelo of all places
:D

kekeke

BEAH! Teach me how to get super hairy =)

ROy TEACH ME SPANISH!

DPHAT teach me the ways of sex

Bwett TEACH ME HOW TO USE THE TONGUE

FOGO LEND ME SOME MAGIC

DMG TEACH ME HOW TO SPOT DODGE

WE can do this you guys =)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN SMASH! The most hairest, spanish-speaking, love-making smasher you will ever meet. Oh yes, you will want a piece of him. :)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Lolol, Santi is silly.

Lol, Bwett was checking out the waiter while we were at On the Border. WAITER, not waitress. Its true.

You guys need to come back to College Station soon.

SHUT THE **** UP!

Also, Bear gets all the chicks. I'll teach you how next time y'all are here. :)

Santi

Smash Lord
By your powers combined, I am CAPTAIN SMASH! The most hairest, spanish-speaking, love-making smasher you will ever meet. Oh yes, you will want a piece of him. :)
YEssss

I must become Captain SMASH!

Lolol, Santi is silly.

Lol, Bwett was checking out the waiter while we were at On the Border. WAITER, not waitress. Its true.

SHUT THE **** UP!
hehe =)

BWETT!?>!?!?!?!? POR QUE!??!?!!?!?!?!?!?!

im applying to A&M
:D

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Lolol, Santi is silly.

SHUT THE **** UP!

Also, Bear gets all the chicks. I'll teach you how next time y'all are here. :)
One of the waitresses at On The Border was amazingly hot. Ask Kown or Jerm haha.

Santi

Smash Lord
LMAO!!!

First at how much "Beah" has become a such a popular name for......beah =)

Second at all the jokes Beah gets thrown at him.

<3 Beah.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
****. Well, **** y'all then. I was gonna bring some waffles and a couple of chicks I know to the next event, but not any more.

Lol. <3 y'all

Oh yeah, sig thing. I forgot.

Today, I went to KFC. Can't help it. TOO GOOD.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm sure you guys are wondering why I've been lurking your thread the past couple of days. Well, it's because I've been waiting on confirmation of the location for Kansas' new event. We are of course extending an invitation to our Texas Brethren, especially Houston.

NO KOST
Saturday February 21st, 2009
Wichita, KS

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=209701

Let us know if you're interested. There's a possibility of housing arrangements for some people, but it's something that will have to be worked out amongst us Kansans the rest of this week. We'll be sure to keep anyone who wants Housing updated on that situation.

Edit: I got $5 on Infinity. He may be a **** but he doesn't suck.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol I type badly (so does affinity apparently haha) I only managed to do it once, he managed to do it several times over. And actually I do have an extra model of The Time Machine you can borrow :p

Top Bottom