• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
CHECK THIS OUT!!

Me and kaloKross have just agreed to a $100 money match consisting in best out of 7, of course he'll main his Wolf, while I main my legendary Bowser from SoCal.

any takers are welcomed.

Nefarious J

Smash Rookie
Omg There Are Sooooo Many People Here!!!!!

But We Need More Come To The Drink Station(8209 Broadway) For The Hallowed Tourney '08
You Still Have Time!!!!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Port Town and Luigi's Mansion should be off, Japes is a candidate for being off as well as Onett and Corneria IMO.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
*begins **** talk*

I heard Beaumont sucks. College Station wants to crew battle. Our members are Kira, Light, Sand-Trap, Wotts and BadNewsBear. You guys down?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
If Beaumont plays, I elect to play for their side, as long as I don't have to pay/accept money for winning/losing.

CY

Smash Ace
*begins **** talk*

I heard Beaumont sucks. College Station wants to crew battle. Our members are Kira, Light, Sand-Trap, Wotts and BadNewsBear. You guys down?
yes we already said we are down. we only have 4 beaumontians: me, take, poptop and esca.. so we need to have someone play for our side. i guess since DMG said he wants to play he can play for us.

Shök

Smash Champion
You think he will i dont think so you know y poeple who talk **** lose and i can always prove that ask my homeboy shok192 and you will see ill *** gness up and he probaly fuked you up cus you dont play good
So if what your saying is true, Fear, then you are the one who is going to lose badly when you play some of the people you challenged.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
stiltz is gonna play as beaumont's 5th.

sorry DMG, but he grew up in bmt and is therefore the closest thing to another bmt player. i love you.

BTW, sonic got the brown bag special back.

that is all

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
So, me and flip played like lots of matches. We dont count the secondaries matches but we had 2 sets of our mains vs mains best of 5. Long story short...i won both D: They were nut strangling matches though

Sadly it was online.....

onii-chan

Smash Ace
stiltz is gonna play as beaumont's 5th.

sorry DMG, but he grew up in bmt and is therefore the closest thing to another bmt player. i love you.

BTW, sonic got the brown bag special back.

that is all
Take vs. Onii winner watches loser nearly die from chokin on cinnamon

main event!!!
Marth vs. Zss
second event!!!
Zelda/Sheik vs. Dk

Thats all i go to hype up for Hobo 12 i gladly take another match against some one else also if you are bringing some recording equipment let me know pm me plox

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Crew matches are always fun. Doing it for money is dumb though. The trash talking is the best part. Allan always says the greatest things. :)

Too bad he got banned...again.

Gnes

Smash Master
You think he will i dont think so you know y poeple who talk **** lose and i can always prove that ask my homeboy shok192 and you will see ill *** gness up and he probaly fuked you up cus you dont play good
hey now... i only **** the endangered species known as your mom...anything other than that is lies and ridicule...

tallman...what r u talking bout...i suck...u 3 stock me all the time...with link...

DMK friendlies with u were cool...i forgot SL had invincibilty frames(killed so much with that)...my falco smiles at u...while my kirby frowns..

Lastly...KOWN IS TRASH...and TGM stop zairing...that is all

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
hey now... i only **** the endangered species known as your mom...anything other than that is lies and ridicule...

tallman...what r u talking bout...i suck...u 3 stock me all the time...with link...

DMK friendlies with u were cool...i forgot SL had invincibilty frames(killed so much with that)...my falco smiles at u...while my kirby frowns..

Lastly...KOWN IS TRASH...and TGM stop zairing...that is all
NO LOVE FOR DMG?

</3 lol Jk.

Gness, I challenge you to a 13th century gentlemen's duel. :)

CY

Smash Ace
i'm the wayne gretzky of sexual stuff
i'm the hulk hogan of slamming muff
i'm the indiana jones of exploring crotch
i'm the shakespeare of enormous ****
i'm the helen keller of having sex

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
actually, now I want to cinnamatch xyro. To play against his samus. But we can money match if you want?
I guess, but I will be doing MM's last at HOBO so there's no guarantee we would play before or during the tourney.

Top Bottom