• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Testing gah...

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Oh hey, sup man. Honestly, I'd say you should come to this, if only to get to see the faces/see Planet Zero packed with like a hundred and twenty gamers. You could always just come and watch for free :)
hey man what's up, you should of played some melee with us after piano, g@be showed up for a while, it was fun. I deinetly will then if you think it'd help. I really wanna atleast try brawl to make my own opinion of it, ya know?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yeah, gabe was tellin me hes already started chasing people off, lol. I woulda came, but I was giving my friends some much needed help in cleaning out the house they're about to move into.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
all good man, yeah there was some ******* their that gabe pretty much school. but yeah I was hoping possibly like you and/or gabe could like help me get better, i'm pretty serious about getting good and competing, me and bryan ( young link ), have been like playing non-stop and hes been teaching me a lot over the past week and a half.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
hey man what's up, you should of played some melee with us after piano, g@be showed up for a while, it was fun. I deinetly will then if you think it'd help. I really wanna atleast try brawl to make my own opinion of it, ya know?
my favorite anime is pokemon...... whats yours?

i think misty is the best! X'D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
all good man, yeah there was some ******* their that gabe pretty much school. but yeah I was hoping possibly like you and/or gabe could like help me get better, i'm pretty serious about getting good and competing, me and bryan ( young link ), have been like playing non-stop and hes been teaching me a lot over the past week and a half.
your choosing a game that almost no one plays. good luck

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
The Great Marf: I unfortunately will not be able to attend this month's HOBO. As much as I would love to come down, win this tournament and claim my 2 Gs in my MM against you, there's another tournament further up north in Oklahoma that needs representation from me and my crew. We're still in the infancy stages of our Brawl competitive scene, so I have to focus on bolstering that.

Rest assured, though - KOS-MOS, Chuck Nasty and I will be down next month on the 18th to stake our claims on your power rankings.

And then after that, we're ****ing all your mothers.

MassofthePhoenix

Smash Cadet
my favorite anime is pokemon...... whats yours?

i think misty is the best! X'D
pokemon is definitely mine too! Except I'd have to say brock, it's pretty tight how he doesn't to open his eyes to function properly in a society filled with battling wild animals.

Xyro77 - Well as I said i have not yet been able to play brawl yet so it is not as if I have purposely over looked it, I just haven't had an opportunity to play it yet

BeBoBli

Smash Cadet
I can sympathize for Sand-trap as, even on the internet, people are expressing their opinion. Fake or not, it's doubtful someone is going to post something completely against their own opinion unless it's a mockery. Words are words and defending them with the notion that you aren't serious due to the format of delivery is silly.

Either way, a money match is tempting now that you made that list Sand-trap. Put me up for $4 1/1 if I make it to this!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Geez, so many posts...

I want practice. :)

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

I will accept all MM but if i run out of money then i will give u an i o u sticky.....lol....
Cause im not planin to take a lot of money.

If u need housing then im ur man but im limited on things....so i strongly advise yall to bring these things if u want or can: insect repellent,air mattresses,blankets,pillows, or even tents......lolol

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol broken arrow propaganda I see? I was expecting a rickrolling, not air strikes and machine guns. :p

Gnes

Smash Master
So many posts since ive last been on....i think my MMs are...

Dojo $1
Fogo $1
Gea 25 ct
RT (Rights to play marth...OOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!)
Smileys $5

If i forget u guys just remind me when were there...ill be the black guy thats by a white guy whos by the tallest asian guy in the world whos by a guy with purple/black hair with a lizard fetish *breathe*

Santi

Smash Lord
this was shockingly good, all those broken arrows. ^_^
I love that movie =)
I call it out usually ocne a set when I'm getting *****. Then Dojo brings in the air support and owns. And once in a while there is friendly fire but I tell Dojo what the general said.
"Your doing great. Forget it."
Something like that. I'm at school and can't watch youtube :(

Furbs, I want a serious set with you. Yoshi Dittos. Let's do it!

Also, screw Broken Arrow! Bwogo is coming to wreck shop in doubles. Can't stop the magic, buddy! lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BWETT!!!

:)
Bring it. We got the broken. And the arrows. Plus I have a wand (Real Magic)

Doubles will be epic. I'm soo ready for this. We're leaving after next period and hitting the road.

Bwett

Smash Ace
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BWETT!!!
:)
Bring it. We got the broken. And the arrows. Plus I have a wand (Real Magic)

Doubles will be epic. I'm soo ready for this. We're leaving after next period and hitting the road.
Well we got the bwett. And the Fogo. Plus Fogo has magic (Real Magic)

Thanks :) We'll be leaving tomorrow morning so we shall see you there. Also, tomorrow night friendlies are gonna be super epic, can't wait!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Guys, this is my last post of the day!!!!!!!

1. If any of you need help with directions or ANNYTHING, plz call me(409-692-0697). If i do not answer, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE OR TEXT!!!! i will call you back.

2. Plz be sure to check the rules, i have made small adjustments. If you have any questions about ANY of the rules.....POST now. Do not post about why levels are banned and why some arnt. Also, the new stage strike system is simple.....plz learn it. I will need ALL of your help explaining it to the other 80+ people attending.

3. Plz be at the venue by 1130 or 12. i will ask planet zero to let you guys in early this time. If you are coming from dallas area, leave by 8am at the LATEST!!! Austin and San antonio area should leave around 8:30am at the LATEST. Please be on time guys.

4. Fees, if you DO NOT bring a full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb) expect to pay an entry fee of 5$. If you do bring a full set-up then u wont have to pay entry fee.

5. Food!! there is a pizza place two rooms to the left of planet zero. There is also a whataburger 4 stores to right of planet zero.

6. Planet zero has the new arcade STREET FIGHTER 4!!!!!

SmileyStation

Smash Journeyman
I have a the wii and the game ive decided to bring along w/ my recording hardware. I couldnt bring my tv cause my roommates use it also so thats the best i could do. Also Im gonna be taking pictures of every1 w/ my phone too to show who the trash talkers on the thread actually look like...if they walk the walk tommorow that is. Make sure to have some sexy matches for all the youtube haters tommorow. :laugh: GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1!!! Im out to practice!!

Top Bottom