• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Test Your Might V! Cleveland, OH May 30th!

x1372

Smash Ace
Well, I might be able to make it to this.

I'm pretty much broke, so I can't guarantee I'll enter any of the tourneys. But I have a wii with the game and everything unlocked (except 12 stickers and a trophy, don't hold that against me!).

So does registering here and bringing a wii mean I'd only need to pay 1 dollar of venue fees? If that's the case I can definitely come.

King~

Smash Champion
Well, I might be able to make it to this.

I'm pretty much broke, so I can't guarantee I'll enter any of the tourneys. But I have a wii with the game and everything unlocked (except 12 stickers and a trophy, don't hold that against me!).

So does registering here and bringing a wii mean I'd only need to pay 1 dollar of venue fees? If that's the case I can definitely come.

yes, thats fine

and i believe its only 1 or 2

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
yes, that is the case. You only get the discount if we USE your wii though. They seemed kinda uptight about it but I'll give priority to the neediest I think. There's enough T.V.s though and it hasn't been a problem in the past.

I might be a little bit late to this... if AZ shows up before me he's in charge. King Yoshi can't show up before me because I'm his ride.

If you guys need anything my # is 330-419-1389

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I prob won't get there until 11-1130ish. I believe I'm being picked up in Cbus between 830 and 9, so + 2.5-3 hours after that is when I'll get in.

Camper Bob your coming????

x1372

Smash Ace
I'll try to be there anyway.

I've been out of the community way too long to have any illusion that I'm capable of putting up a real fight anymore, but it'll be nice to hang out and play some friendlies anyway.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm only going to participate in Brawl singles, so I'll show up at like 3:15 or so. Just a heads up.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
Dubs results:

1st: AZ & Nope (JV 8-Stock)
2nd: Quivo & Wakka ( Bombs & Bananas)
3rd: ITT & Beegs (Hannah Montana Sleepover)

lou4222

Smash Lord
King Beef plays a real good peach. Hes not as good as Rowan but hes not far behind at all. I played him at WAB. He was the reason our pool was ridiculously stacked haha. Ill update once Nope calls me with results of those two matches.

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
Yea Beefs Peach is freakin scary! Ill be playing with him tonight for sure. I hardly ever hear about these tournies anymore.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Yea AZ and King Beef lost and are now in losers. Q and Nope in winners finals. King Beef beat AZ in pools at WAB, but it will be tough to beat him in tourney, especially after a loss. AZ tends to get pissed when he loses and step it up a notch

Omni2268

Smash Apprentice
Well hopefully that "notch" doesn't overpower Beef in anyway I'm rooting for Beef all the way. I guess ill have to come up to the next one of these whenever it happens.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I'm from North East Ohio (Elyria), and I couldn't go because no one was willing to give me a ride :/. I'm still upset but w/e. GO QUIVO.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah, glad I didn't come. I would have gone if the ride was shorter, but the main reasons I was coming was

1) auto-win with AZ in teams (he's too good 2v1, I mostly just watch)
2) auto-win with AZ in teams = money
3) winning singles and getting money
4) beating Shugo

no money basically means owning with AZ against a bunch of people I don't know, and then maybe two teams of people I do know.

I do miss the area though; hopefully you'll have another one soon and I won't be so lagged from going to 5 or so tournaments in a row... and the god kais will tell me if htey're going or not before the actual tournament day!!!!

GJ to all who entered! Q, keep steppin it up!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Good **** Q....On another note...The God Kais Went to a Local Tournament...I got 1st winning $110, Infern Got 2nd winning $77, and Smash got 3rd winning 33 dollars...Yay I still played brawl and won money even though I didn't get to go to the other tournaments...

Top Bottom