• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Terrabite Tourny 2 - Pompton Lakes, NJ - Aug 23, 08 - SSBB, North Jersey

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
**** i got far this tourny. I guess I can't really say that i almost beat Atomsk but I kinda did at the end of the second match with the last struggle. I didn't know how much farther I was going to go when i was in the losers bracket. Snakee's Zamus was really tough but we had really close matches, I was shocked to see that I won when i switched my main to try something completly differen't which seems to always happen in other tournies. On the last match, that was bad, me falling for a trick like that. And then after i died from it I completely lost focus and just sandbagged really. Cept I wasn't intending to be footstool gimped. Well, i'm getting closer and closer to getting in the top placings.

Snakeee

Smash Master
**** i got far this tourny. I guess I can't really say that i almost beat Atomsk but I kinda did at the end of the second match with the last struggle. I didn't know how much farther I was going to go when i was in the losers bracket. Snakee's Zamus was really tough but we had really close matches, I was shocked to see that I won when i switched my main to try something completly differen't which seems to always happen in other tournies. On the last match, that was bad, me falling for a trick like that. And then after i died from it I completely lost focus and just sandbagged really. Cept I wasn't intending to be footstool gimped. Well, i'm getting closer and closer to getting in the top placings.
Well we both surprised each other a bit. You on the second match, I completely forgot about Jigglys Rest nonsense on Delphino. And on the last one, you didnt know what ZSS could do on Stadium which was what I was hoping for. The ending was rough though, yeah ZSS has a special footstool with her down B. You're good though, I honestly didn't know what to expect from you. The one thing I noticed is that you let yourself get hit with your own bananas kind of a lot. Same as how I sometimes let myself get hit with my own armor pieces :laugh:

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I know that Inui made the bracket so that he can play people he has beaten before to make it easy but him doing that just makes everyone else on the other side of the bracket get ***** by shuttle loops and chaingrabs from Metaknight and DDD respectively. He tried to give himself an auto top 3 but Black Waltz beat him so I'm happy. I'm definitely not letting that happen for the next tourney.
good, cuz i agree that was ridiculous lol. i was so upset about losing to inui cuz i wanted to win after what he did with the bracket... and the set was soo close too =/ last game i get up tilted at 80% to his 100% and i die :( lol. oh well... ggs to everyone i played, keitaro the matches we had were fun and against your snake got me nervous lol.. sorry about the falco game :urg: haha.

atomsk- shutup haha. we beat you in teams so i was happy lol.

but yea.. the bracket shouldn't have been like that... and m2k and atomsk shouldn't have been on the same side cuz they were the 2 best there. >_> for now hehe :p

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Meh, i have huge experiance against DDD and i fell for a lot of stupid things. But yea, you were most likely going to beat me anyways.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Shadow, Snakes up tilt with no DI kills MK at 85%+. It's actually high 84s. Which means 4 full-powered F tilts + 1 extra damage will make MK die.
haaha, GAY.
also, the reason it killed me was cuz we were on the top platform on brinstar... i did not DI AT ALL because it caught me off guard =/ didn't know that snake could up tilt through mks up b ...otherwise i would've been safe

Snakeee

Smash Master
I think it's the flow of the matches that kind of sucked and not just that one thing, because that's perfectly normal and we already know how broken snakes up-tilt is.
I can't count how many times I lost a match because of an SD at around 0%, and this is really nothing compared to that.

Top Bottom