• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

trademark0013

Smash Champion

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Jake I might need housing too, depending on if I have enough free time to go to Jam's event. If I'm too busy with work I'll just drive down on Saturday.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
After playing some friendlies with my crew (nsg) i think the time limit should be set at 6 minutes and not 7 minutes.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
acually, 4 johns in one post is epic. and acually, i thought milktea was a dood the whole time.......(uhhh), and acually, cort, maybe you should add smooches fc and say your name like COO OR RAH TAH

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
That would mean the game is just as fast as Melee (1 stock per 2 mins)

So, you're really wrong.
Its just that if people camp a lot during matches (which most likely will happen) then the majority of singles games will last 7 minutes. This means that most sets will probably last about 14 - 21 minutes of camp wars, but my speculation could be wrong.

Cort

Apple Head
brawl singles tournies will last just as long if not shorter than melee tournies

your speculation is completely wrong, hoggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom