• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I am comming i need a little helpage with this.

-housing if possible and directions
*is housing*

aim - allhighloanshark

paul stop being an elitist prick XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

edit: didn't realize what thread this way -_-

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
most ppl complain about the possibility of camping, but how many times has a match actually came down to the remaining stocks?
A 1v1 match with two projectile happy characters might stretch the length of a match to the end of the clock timer. However we won't know until we try

@CORT I'm probably am wrong but only time will tell.

Sliq

Smash Master
Anyone near Buffalo wanna give me a ride to this? I dun wanna drive by mahself.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
XFD SSBB SUCKS SHIT

durka durka
post this in gimpy's thread or in scar's thread in the brawl general discussion section, your senseless flaming and trolling is completely unnecessary and is not wanted in this thread.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Port Chester is 6 hours away from where I live, and the venue is 7. You so crazy.
I am in NYC and I am willing to help out so drop me a line on aim LIGHTXDREAM

Also, public transit how is that working I have been too busy to look through here >_<

marth617

Smash Apprentice
is there a certain amount of spots that have to be taken or is it unlimited meaning as it stops when ppl stop coming to sign in?

marth617

Smash Apprentice
k thx anyone wanna play some matches online.... (tournament or skilled players only) if so i will be back online at 3pm east time just send me a private mail.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
It'll take however many people show up in time
Sounds good to me! I'll have to see if Lowell and John want to come too. We could always pick the person to drive at random. You did drive to March Madness after all, so it would only be fair that someone else drives.

Sliq, if Lowell can't make it (which is 50/50 or less), would you be interested in teaming?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
more like crashboards

Looks like Maine will be arriving with 2 cards, Chief, th0rn, Banks, Hoggle, Pixel, SOLAR, Darc, Dazwa, Boxman, Larx.

And I'll have a new controller! I need to break it in >_>

Cort

Apple Head
nice

I still have to rework the stages after a lot of experience >_>

delphino shouldn't be neutral, frigate isn't either, corneria needs to be banned...

Cort

Apple Head
halberd isn't a neutral stage because there are stupid hazards. it's a fine counterpick.

delphino has walk off ledges and walls at points, unlike any other neutral

corneria's fin/wall make it a ridiculously campy stage/dedede's infinite against the wall shouldn't ever be seen in tourny

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
wow... im in this... so is there any way we can do crew battles? i make even more money over there lol

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Ill be coming to this most likely. For singles.
Does anyone have a estimated time on when doubles will be over.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
after reading corts constant thoughts about stages i not only hate brawls physics, but the places where the science happens. yay co or tah

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
halberd isn't a neutral stage because there are stupid hazards. it's a fine counterpick.
the only way you could call those hazards stupid is by pointing out that

1. The laser beam reveals who it's going after, and spends like 7 seconds charging up. It's a dumbass
2. The cannonball defies gravity (by spinning wildly? no idea...) for no good reason, giving enough time for players to avoid it entirely. It's an idiot.
3. That claw is the slowest moving thing and only hits players that aren't paying attention or just got hit by their opponent. It's a Harvard Graduate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom