• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Tenth Ever Sklerbirthdaysmash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: A Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - April 19th

Cort

Apple Head
no, he can still do it to some characters

it's very easy to stay away from that part as it's separated from the rest of the stage.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Tenth Ever Skler Tourney in CONNECTICUT: a Birthday Event - Wallingford CT - April 19th

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
plus it rains sometimes. the french version of that song should be on super high
World Map 4L

Also, if the tournament is pushed to 8PM, I expect all remaining matches to be played on Smashville.

Or Norfair.

Norfair has that Golden Sun music.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
!!!! Norfair has Golden Sun music? That game is so good...

Just a note that I played a couple of matches on Frigate yesterday with Emmy, and I can safely say that the stage can be really stupid at certain points. One match, Emmy went out to edge guard me (Peach vs Wolf) and the stage flipped. For whatever reason, Emmy ended up trapped beneath the stage, while I somehow survived easily. I have no idea how this happened, because she was nowhere near the stage during the flip. I'd say Halberd or Luigi's Mansion are both better choices after seeing this in action lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom