• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmike

Smash Rookie
Also you guys. DM will be having an all lock in that night for those of you who were thinking about grabbing a hotel. It'll be $25 to stay for the rest of the night and this includes Pizza or Burgers (depending on how cold it is lol). Other then that it'll be a fun time and cheaper then grabbing a hotel room. Just talk to me about it when you get to DM and I'd be more then happy to answer any other questions you have about it.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
golden mushrooms make me see buddha play badmitton on the back of a whale with pants on and the pants sing songs songs songs songs sjdffjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj **

Cort

Apple Head
People around CT are generally willing to house out of state people, so hotels won't be necessary. Also I'm sure people would rather stay at someone's house where they can sleep and play smash for free...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
im defiantly not going to drive back to mass, i really need a place to stay. i dont think i hotel would be that bad though, it all depends i i come by myself. I'm gonna try have siyko and some others make this adventure with me.

R3N0

Smash Lord
CORT IM LOOKIN AT U BIG BOY!

XD I like how Reno tried to post an inflammatory sounding post to get MMs but CT IS JUST TOO COOL FOR THEM XD! Hahaha just teasin' Reno. See ya there...IF YA SHOW. -- Milktea

you know me... lol but yea we're still up for real MM's and hopefully i show ;)

Cort

Apple Head
lol <_<

MM ME CAUSE CT SUCKS YEAH GET AT MEEEE

CT - "uhh... yeah. anyways..."

PC and I will MM in Melee and Brawl :) PC was born in CT

Cort

Apple Head
my house isn't very well suited to house

and my mother is kind of insane

but I'll see what I can do

SiYkO

Smash Apprentice
I am confirmed.. and as much of my crew as possible.

I am unsure of housing, I will get information on numbers (at least three) and contact someone offering.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
Dear world, well, people that are going to this event.

if i figure out that the random SM set up WORKS and what not,
i'll bring in caramelldansen and put it on their SM and play it for everyone, and everyone can do the little dance thing.

love,
stephen.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
banks and memphis... greatest team ever.
chanks ftw

banks who are you planning to play? you should be ness because my lucas down tilt skillz are mad crayz yo.

IronChief

Smash Journeyman
Im starting to debate on going seeing the situation I'm in atm. If I go though I will most likly bring banks and th0rn along so if I don't you two might want to look for a different ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom