• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tenth Ever Smash Tourny in CONNECTICUT: a Leisure Event - Wallingford CT - Apr 19, 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
uhh lol

I always thought Corneria should be banned anyway (even in Melee) cause the level promotes camping like a phagmo do to the fin and now it's become a wall making it even more campolicious for DDD players...
I am probably thinking you wanted to ban corneria in melee is because of fox right. Look at what happened people were actually good about it and got little to no complaints about the level. I think you should test it out and see if people complain then ban it.

noodles

Smash Champion
you know just because it was huge, red, kinda hard to miss, and abbreviated does not mean i shud be expected to know that.

i for one thought i discovered the biggest coincidence ever.

EDIT: when i saw it i thought it was for dramatic effect

Cort

Apple Head
Fox/Falco can simply laser camp forever on the stage and half more than half the cast never be able to hit them back in Melee due to the fin. And now the fin is a wall and I've heard people like Chillin specifically counterpick that level and go DDD and infinite wall CG, it should never happen in tourny IMO >_>

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you know just because it was huge, red, kinda hard to miss, and abbreviated does not mean i shud be expected to know that.

i for one thought i discovered the biggest coincidence ever.
I...

I said [/trolling]

I was joking with you man >_>

noodles

Smash Champion
i noticed that.....main reason why i posted that was because i was gunna post it after you qouted the X.E.S.T.I.C.L.E thing and didnt get the chance.<_<

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I think we should use ALL levels plus items and smashballs, dats wut dis gaem all bout
dam str8 banks, dam str8
I always thought Corneria should be banned anyway (even in Melee) cause the level promotes camping
agreed. i usually ban this stage

:)

Banks

Smash Hero
YO guys am i allowed to use my DDR mat as my main controller, i like to dance thru my matches

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
If Banks gets to use his DDR pad then i get to use my steel battalion controller

Gives me maximum camping control.

Banks

Smash Hero
if u do the a-town stomp with pikachu u get good results

crankin that soulja boy is only good for teams

unknownforce

Smash Lord
im going to use a power glove and just falcon punch people irl and win. youll see.
If you bring a Power Glove to this event than you are clearly the coolest guy in history.

Did you ever end up bringing a box when you dressed up as Snake?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
oh, he stickied it?

I actually thought he was suggesting another alternative control scheme (Arcade Stick), but that's pretty cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom