• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Well feb 20th is this next one, but i dont have a legit date planned for the next if thats what you are asking. It will probably be on March the 20th (since feb only has 28 days)
Let me know when that's set in stone man, I get my work schedule a month at a time so i have to request off during this month if i want it off for next month...

BunBun

Smash Master
Oh holy **** Iori I hope you don't think SMYM is tomorrow >.>

I just realized why you've been asking "what time are we leaving"

**** I suck. **** February for having the same dates as March.

SMYM is MARCH 13th, and we will be leaving on Friday MARCH 12th >.>

Vts

Smash Champion
I vote me+ other go to KOs tournament.

also i got 5 days off next week so i'm coming to visit

wednesday through sunday i'm off lol.

so catch you guys later next week.

think its next week anyways

i'll double check :psycho:

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Oh holy **** Iori I hope you don't think SMYM is tomorrow >.>

I just realized why you've been asking "what time are we leaving"

**** I suck. **** February for having the same dates as March.

SMYM is MARCH 13th, and we will be leaving on Friday MARCH 12th >.>
What <.< **** it, you do realize I don't have many days to take off. I should've checked myself though.:ohwell:

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
KOKINGPIN YOU STILL KICKING ***? DAM SON

ps heard you float around Chattown now and then, maybe will catch you next time

Delvro

Smash Ace
I'm having trouble finding my way around... are there any weekly smashfests/events for Brawl around here?

I'll be hopping down to UT at Knoxville this weekend, it would be great to find some smashers to chill with

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
lol I'm working on it

heard some stuff goes down in town finally, thought about getting in on a few things. Can start getting out more again regardless

Been drowning in SF4, TvC, and TF2. Haven't touched smash in quite a while. Fixing that, would like to see what's been going down

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
lol I'm working on it

heard some stuff goes down in town finally, thought about getting in on a few things. Can start getting out more again regardless

Been drowning in SF4, TvC, and TF2. Haven't touched smash in quite a while. Fixing that, would like to see what's been going down
you should come up this weekend for the monthly. Melee and Brawl+.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
Brawl+? Looked it up, neat really. Gonna mess around with melee for now, I've heard melee has been pretty big recently, haven't heard nothing about Brawl+ but it's fascinating to see.

I do need to head up there sometime and catch a monthly, a bit short notice this week but next month I may swing by if that's cool, and gives me a month to pick this stuff back up again.

I have no idea what I am doing at the moment lol, this may or may not work out but I wanna give it a shot again

TvC is ok, not my fav, a bit simple, but has it's fun.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Did someone just call me? I'm at work and got a call from a 615 number, but apparently opening and closing my phone deletes the number from "missed" or "received" (WTF).

Edit: NVM, dude called back, it was a wrong number.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Hey KO where are you staying for final round?

I've got about 120 bucks put together right now and i'm shooting for $210....If I can scrimp the cash together im definately going to FR and im bringing zero and nite with me.

If you're getting housing somewhere other than the holiday inn would it be cool for me, zero, and nite to crash with you guys?

That would cut the expenses down 80 bucks D:

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
anyone interested in playing either SSF4 and BB:CS when it comes out? I'd really like to learn some other fighting games. Also anyone else willing to get some kind of monthly or at least consistent play time in Memphis? I feel like we have a lot of great players and a lot of people looking to get better. Comments or suggestions? Please contact me if you want to play melee on a regular basis. If I'm just dumb and missing out.

Handorin

Smash Hero
There were supposed to be more tournaments at Powerplay, but I don't know how regular they are making them. The only 2 they have had were at the same time as Pound and KO's tournament.

I wouldn't mind smashing more though. I generally have Tuesdays off, but I always have somewhere to be at 7. Other than that, I don't know.

Top Bottom