• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

BunBun

Smash Master
Seriously, if you say you don't like Huey's because it's unsanitary, you instantly lose like....100 man points.

Is there any place everyone likes? Maybe Russo's or something?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I dont know what Russo's is.

They opened a new pizza place there though. It is pretty good >_>

and they have a 24" pizza

xeoii

Smash Rookie
Sorry, but no. My crew didn't go to tourneys. Life has kinda pulled us in different direcitions though with some in Iowa, KCMO, and now Memphis. Anyone need some fresh competition?

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
You've never really specified, but... well most of the Memphis area people (on this board anyway) are Melee-only. Just making sure that's ok before one of us invites the other over to play the wrong game.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Sorry, but no. My crew didn't go to tourneys. Life has kinda pulled us in different direcitions though with some in Iowa, KCMO, and now Memphis. Anyone need some fresh competition?
Glad more peeps can make it to our stretch of the woods.

You've never really specified, but... well most of the Memphis area people (on this board anyway) are Melee-only. Just making sure that's ok before one of us invites the other over to play the wrong game.
It is brawl related so yeah you won't be interested

Who knows maybe Kyo will show up?

Raptor Boost -> Falcon Kick?
Hops on the kyo train

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, if we have more than 5 going, we will probably take two cars.

More than 5 would be

Me
You
Chad
Jack
Hyper
Myz
Iori
Nes Noob
Nite

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Chad, can I ride with you guys or something? I'll try to remember to call you or something. Charity is good. How far and how long and details and crap. Link plz

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I'm gonna sign up for singles and doubles. Who wants to be my doubles partner? I play Link/Samus so it should be someone who's willing to lose.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
That sounds fine, I can use Link for singles and Samus for doubles. make sure to live to 200 plus and never kill anything. Brawl Samus- SO GOOD

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
most guys are easy to kill if you get them offstage, but certain ones are beyond annoying such as D3, G&W, and MK.

also I'm gonna need a little practice before we head out. I rarely play doubles and watching out to not hit my teammate is something new for me.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
most guys are easy to kill if you get them offstage, but certain ones are beyond annoying such as D3, G&W, and MK.

also I'm gonna need a little practice before we head out. I rarely play doubles and watching out to not hit my teammate is something new for me.
CYNER!! whats goin on man. i know you couldnt forget about the coolest sheik in TN :)

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Just practicing my loltiers, you know. It's because i'm a masochist. I do hope to play you again soon, the bigger venue should be pretty nice.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Lookit this Ajax guy. I heard he's pretty pro.
Oh snap I heard this guy with the lucario Avatar is better than pro. Word on the street was that he met lucario in person!! lol

Just practicing my loltiers, you know. It's because i'm a masochist. I do hope to play you again soon, the bigger venue should be pretty nice.
unfortunately I dont think i can make it to the next tourney since ill be in New York on the 20th to 27th. unless kingpin wants to do one even earlier lol.

Top Bottom