• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Jio

Smash Rookie
im in memphis until fri.

im open for games at anytime anyday this week.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I played Melee for the first time since brawl came out yesterday. It was exciting. I got to do yoyo glitches and make my friend quit. >_>

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Off tomorrow, woot woot. My only plans are going to get a T5DR card from Fun Fair and having lunch later around four or so.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
where can i spend the night tomorrow (wednesday) night and melee? and who wants to go to a movie with me wednesday night =d

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
where can i spend the night tomorrow (wednesday) night and melee? and who wants to go to a movie with me wednesday night =d
What movie? And you could stay at my place...though we only have one futon....and I'm kind of using it...

But yeah, I'm up for it.

Captain N_2000

Smash Rookie
Anyone happen to know when Fun Fair opens up? :/ Doubt I'll find the answer in here, but it's worth a shot.

fun fair generally opens after the school hours are over with. it used to open 24 hours a day, but students used to skip school and hang out there, and the owner didnt like that. so i'd say that it would probably open say... somewhere around 3:00pm.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably try to get up there this weekend. The T5DR machine isn't able to make the data cards anymore, so I want to get to Fun Fair and get one while I still can. Besides, it seems badass.

Captain N_2000

Smash Rookie
Cool, thanks for the info. I'll probably try to get up there this weekend. The T5DR machine isn't able to make the data cards anymore, so I want to get to Fun Fair and get one while I still can. Besides, it seems badass.
yeah, sure man. no prob.

there's still a few people here in memphis who are still playing tekken rather well, so maybe you can find some good competition. :chuckle:

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Yea. The dude I play MvC2 with at Tilt also plays Tekken and just about everything else, but he's really the only one I get to play, and it's not often. I'll just need to go to Fun Fair and meet some dudes.

On another note, who all is going to the Georgia tournament?

Jio

Smash Rookie
@iori and fizz... i shoulda posted my number didnt really have time to get to a computer.

i won the S.L.U.T.S. brawl tourney in STL saturday and placed top 8 in T5DR w/ 60+ people...only lost 1 game the whole tourney in brawl...comp wasnt very strong tho and only 16 people.

anyway im back in knox now.

Vts

Smash Champion
wow looking back at melee and then looking at brawl it makes me so sad :(

so hows TN doing , i may come soon to check out some housing ;)

well i hope you guys come to the big tournament in june. (clicky in sig)

-<('.'<) VTS (>'.')>

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
@iori and fizz... i shoulda posted my number didnt really have time to get to a computer.

i won the S.L.U.T.S. brawl tourney in STL saturday and placed top 8 in T5DR w/ 60+ people...only lost 1 game the whole tourney in brawl...comp wasnt very strong tho and only 16 people.

anyway im back in knox now.
Props on the win mangz, and in the Tekken placement, too. I'm looking to get better at T5DR. Waitin' and hoping that Tilt or Fun Fair get T6. I'll have to come visit Knoxville sometime soon.

For everyone in the Memphis area that ever wants to play Melee, Brawl, Tekken or hell, just about any fighting game, let me know. (901-871-7498.) I'd prefer if you text me, but whatever all of you decide to do is ok.

From tomorrow until next Monday however, I won't be able to hang out or play or anything since I'll be out of town.

Jio

Smash Rookie
Big ups to my boy Jio for that win at SLUTS. Always nice to see someone from my crew come out on top :)
I'll be moving back to Mempho in June. I'd very much like to play all you guys there :)

*EDIT*
I noticed Jio was logged in here, this is OldSchool talking.

Vts

Smash Champion
VTS- That sig is possibly one of the sexiest things I've ever seen.
thanks took me a while to make it but was well worth it.

so anyone coming to bi-weekly or june 14th's tournament?

on side note- woot got all the gundam wing episodes. and now to Death note..maybe

remember join the keep melee!

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
D@mn i want to go but i can't going on a trip and leaving the 30th :(

looks like a tournament me and my friends would enjoy going to this kind of tournament.

well guess i'll have to go next year then or next one :).

-peace vts

Jartravious

Smash Journeyman
finally got my wii fixed my FC is 0559-7782-5129 pm me yours and ill register you im looking to play a lot and get better still deciding a main also and looking for places around memphis to play

Top Bottom