• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Fizz- Dude, it was super ballin' (other than surprise copsechs all over my face while leaving GA)!
In addition, I's halfas$ planned on attending the Brawl toorknee, but I dunno. Convince me to go.

Lance- You're a beast.

Nite- You got any SCUD missiles or hand grenades in there? *points at your pants*

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
<333 Five days until we can all bask in the goodness that is Brawl. <333

Oh...and people better watch out. Team Roof Dudes are making their way to your house to **** up your roofs.

Edit: Wha Zero? What about the Brawl tourney? Any word about it or something?

Nite

Smash Champion
<333 Five days until we can all bask in the goodness that is Brawl. <333

Oh...and people better watch out. Team Roof Dudes are making their way to your house to **** up your roofs.

Edit: Wha Zero? What about the Brawl tourney? Any word about it or something?
Yes, indeed.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Nah, no word, really. I ono if I'll go, though. I'm kinda lazy.

I heard about Team Roof Dudes....I'd be more scared, but I had this dream about Nite, and, well, it was saucy.
It's hard to think bad about him after it. :chuckle:

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Nah, no word, really. I ono if I'll go, though. I'm kinda lazy.

I heard about Team Roof Dudes....I'd be more scared, but I had this dream about Nite, and, well, it was saucy.
It's hard to think bad about him after it. :chuckle:
Lol, you're lazy a weekend in advance? XD Either way, I dunno. I just want to get together and play Brawl, but who knows, there's Wi-Fi too, and oh my. Excitement.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
You gotta get the drop on these kinds of things! I've also heard mention that I'm supposed to work buffing floors on Sat, but I am about to work some magic and get outta that. No way am I working on my weekend. >_>

I meant to ask, everyone who went to G4S5 make it back on one piece?

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
So for some reason, I was hoping Wal-Mart would have received some shipments of Brawl today, not realize it's street dated(and hopefully it wouldn't be "hard-locked"), and buy myself a copy, XD.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
****. This would be happening when I'll be at a convention. :/ I won't cancel going to the convention though. Maybe I can hope for a date change for the tourney, XD.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
So everyone here is my wii code I know it wouldn't allow me to play brawl, but just get it anyway pls. Love ya

6529515984424582 there it is if anyone whats to add me pm me or call me 9014749107. I know you wana

oh and Happy Birfday Spaceman

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
BALLS FROM SPACE

must get you a present.

happy birthday jack~

Trexxen

Smash Cadet
Aww, I missed it! Happy (late) Birthday Spaceballs!

So, is it normal that for the past three nights I've dreamt of Brawl? Yes? How about the fact that I haven't been dreaming about playing it, I've been dreaming about the trip to get the game...XD

~Trexxen

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well gee wilickers! I reckon 'dat on right 'dere Smash Bros. Brawl'll be comin' out in a few hours! I hope ya'll excited, I know I sure am, woo doggy...

Seriously though...I'm too excited and I'm sure the rest of the TN area, or most of them, are as well.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl FTW!!!!!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Me: "So, Iori, how do you feel about Brawl?"
Iori: "It's garbage."
Me: "Anything else you'd like to say?"
Iori: "I like pricks."*
*Note: These statements may be out of order.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
So uh..............:confused:.....................is everyone gonna come out of hiding now or has TN bit the dust?

Brawl makes me sad yet happy at the time. :dizzy:

I want to pray online!

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
The Run7 has been busy playing MUCH Brawl. We all love it immensely. I would be playing right now but they're asleep. So cute, XD.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I'm happy to report that the online lag from Tupelo to Memphis isn't that bad! Lance and I had some awesome matches early early this morning.

Also, if you guys want, you can PM me all your friend codes and I can edit KO's first post so you guys can have a centralized TN friend code/ TN discussion thread.

YaiYoh

Smash Rookie
Oh what fun!

YaiYoh (WOLF in-game)
KING DEDEDE (the chara I'm practicing with for tourneys, I almost have his timing down!), Link, Ness, Kirby, Capt. Falcon, Samus, Fox, Ganondorf, Falco (my current primary character), Mario, Pokémon Trainer (Charizard mostly, but I use the others quite a bit too), Snake,
Lucas, R.O.B, Ike (my current secondary character), Samus, Pit, Diddy Kong, Lucario
Sevierville, TN (but willing to drive into Knoxville for a tourney, but not too far, still kind of inexperienced)

I hope there's some tourneys near me coming up soon! :D

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Working on Wolf, but I'm rusty from two years out of Smash
0473-7463-2537
Memphis now, Knoxville/Gatlinburg over the summer
Welcome back after you long trip, you haven' t missed much of anything yet since brawl is new and all. I'm just happy to see new faces on the scene and stuff. oh here is my brawl code and i already have yours. 4596-9154-5961

ps. here is a list of all my fears but it is invisible.

Aurafox

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraPuffs
3DS FC
2466-1511-0624
wow it's JtDL, long time no see man

Also, Brawl code: 0946-1901-0608. Lets enjoy some laggyass matches, lol

Rok Steady

Smash Rookie
HEY HEY! Man i have been so busy with school but I got brawl sooo without further a doo doo i'm in M'boro and my code is 378087168644. I'm gunna go ahead and add sunchaser, but if anyone wants to meet up online tonight and just smash it on out just message me or post it here or blah blah brawl.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
My Brawl FC is to the left. <3 If anyone want to play, just PM me or send me a message through AIM.

Edit: **** LAG!! *shakes fist*

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
So uh..............:confused:.....................is everyone gonna come out of hiding now or has TN bit the dust?

Brawl makes me sad yet happy at the time. :dizzy:

I want to pray online!
Not at all, everyone's just been busy. Yes the group is still alive. LOL If anyone is up for some online play or if you don't want to deal with possible lag hit me up. (901)755-9531 Call between 1:00pm-11:00pm

Also, is nintendo going to do something about their horrible lagged up servers? Anyone have any scoops?

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Here be mine code : 4425-1181-1633. Let me know if you add it. I might not being playing any right away, becuase SLink and I are going to invest in a new router, but we can still send pictures and the like.

Top Bottom