• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Fizz- I'm totally not going to support Brawl. At all. ^^

BMW- Dude, you need to exit your abode and find your way to Mempho for some hanging and out.

Nite

Smash Champion
People post here? O_o

I see a bunch of old and sexy buddies in here.

And hell yea, Run7 will be back. Believe that.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Three posts from Run7 members less than ten posts apart? Oh, it's happening. The Run7 will be back. <333 *loves Run7*

Nite: Your avatar is broken.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Sure are a lot of doubters out there. You say Runaway7 will return as if we went anywhere. We were always here, and played amongst each other pretty regularly. We didn't frequent as many tournaments but that doesnt mean we're out of the scene. In all the scene died pretty hard around here and we were there from start to finish. But seeing as we now had to travel more for tournaments, we didn't compete too much, what with jobs and all that jazz. All that aside, time will be made for Brawl.

Inclosing, we were always here, and are here to stay.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Sure are a lot of doubters out there. You say Runaway7 will return as if we went anywhere. We were always here, and played amongst each other pretty regularly. We didn't frequent as many tournaments but that doesnt mean we're out of the scene. In all the scene died pretty hard around here and we were there from start to finish. But seeing as we now had to travel more for tournaments, we didn't compete too much, what with jobs and all that jazz. All that aside, time will be made for Brawl.

Inclosing, we were always here, and are here to stay.
My brotha only speaks tha truth.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Considering most og us (excluding Run7) still go to tournaments. Id say yes. ;)

Nite

Smash Champion
Considering most og us (excluding Run7) still go to tournaments. Id say yes. ;)
Exlcuding MnC also, I guess. Just because we haven't been to many tournaments lately doesn't matter. I've been to more tournaments than your whole crew combined.

Nite

Smash Champion
That was a little uncalled for...

:(
I don't think so. I didn't say anything uncalled for or unnecessary. He was singling us out, which he can't do for the reasons I stated. He acted like we were the only crew in the mid-south that doesn't attend tournaments much anymore. And that's not true.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I don't think so. I didn't say anything uncalled for or unnecessary. He was singling us out, which he can't do for the reasons I stated. He acted like we were the only crew in the mid-south that doesn't attend tournaments much anymore. And that's not true.
yeah Zero beasts at tournaments! and even though R7 doesnt go to many tournaments anymore doesnt mean that they still aint one of the biggest parts of the Memphis scene.

Oh and Run7 wins tournaments. yes i said it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hey Nite, I understand where you're coming from when you johnny torch Handorin, but uh, try not to hate on the rest of us? I try to go to tournaments as often as I can, but in my current situation, its pretty ****ing hard. I'll be at G4S5 next weekend though, and I went to Smash aid X and G4S4... and Boon went to those two and is going to next weeks' with me =/ Hando was at g4s4 and the illinois tournament, right? and he'll be at g4s5... so we are kind of active...

Theres no hate towards Run7 from Milk and Cookies at all, you guys are some of our favorite people. Nite took time out to play friendlies with me every time I asked him =) I'm not even in a position to say this, but it doesn't matter if you guys haven't been going to tournaments, because you guys were the core of Memphis smash for so long and will probably do the same for the brawl scene. so just know that any weird comments you receive from Handorin don't have anything to do with Yang, McCloud, Boon, or Virgilijus. We all love you and can't wait to see you again.

and yeah, thanks Gremio, we don't win tournaments. =/ i'll kick your yoshi butt next weekend

edit: just so everyone is on the same page, we're very excited for brawl. none of that "waah waah melee 2.0" crap, we're extremely excited. We being mccloud, virg, yang, and boon i guess, I haven't really talked to Hando about Brawl but im sure he feels the same way.

and please, no hate for us, and hando, dont say stuff that is stupid.

Lance, don't you play mafia? Theres a mafia game going on right now that Eor is running that might need replacements soon, there are a few inactives, if you're interested.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
just posting to say

how much i love the mid/south.

Nite, i love you.

KOKingpin, I love you.

Iori, I love you.

Jack, I love you.

Nes n00b, i'm developing feelings for you.

edit: Tom, i love you.

Handorin, you need to stop being a weenie.

Handorin

Smash Hero
The only reason I said it was because a member of Run7 asked the question. I wasnt even really referring to our crew, just this area in general. Just go down the list. I would agree I havnt seen half or MnC in awhile and the Arkansas crew at that.

Nite

Smash Champion
Yang- Yea, we love you guys too. There was no bad blood, but since Handorin said that about the whole crew, when not all of us have completely stopped (Like Zero has been the most active lately), I figured I should do the same. And for the record we all still play Melee on a regular basis with each other. Even Lance who said a while back that he was bored with Melee.

And no hard feelings to you Handorin, I just didn't understand why you singled us out like that and I kinda got the feeling over time that you started to hate a little on Run7. Run7 loves everybody, love us back. :)

Sorry Virg, if you took that the wrong way. I've never met you so I couldn't possibly have anything against you.

KO- Sexy.

Sleepy- I love you.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
just posting to say

how much i love the mid/south.

Nite, i love you.

KOKingpin, I love you.

Iori, I love you.

Jack, I love you.

edit: Tom, i love you.

Handorin, you need to stop being a weenie.
I'd like to call everyone's attention to the fact that, excluding people who use their real names as handles (aka communists), I'm the only one who was referred to by his real name in this post. Clearly, this is proof of my superiority in every facet of life.

Nite

Smash Champion
I'd like to call everyone's attention to the fact that, excluding people who use their real names as handles (aka communists), I'm the only one who was referred to by his real name in this post. Clearly, this is proof of my superiority in every facet of life.
Name- Nite Andrew Robello

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Haha. There is so much love for everyone else though, but I don't blame you.

For the record, the NES n00b crew of which consists of me has been active. So for shame in all of you. >=[ lol

Handorin stop being a weenie. ;)

Edit: lol, I just realized I am the only one not from TN in anyway on Sleepy's list.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
KO- PSH! You're just trying to get in my pants

Runmates- I miss you guys ;___;

Tom- Oh wow, that cat is adorable!!

Handorin- You should cease being a wang

*edit* Holy ****, was that a post by Zane I saw back there?! WOO! :ness:

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
&quot;So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
F*** MEMPHIS CREWS

I HATE THAT ***** MCCLOUD HE IS THE LEADER OF THE WORST CREW EVER

HANDO IS PART OF THE WORST CREW EVER

(caps)

TOM IS CO CAPTAIN OF THE WORST CREW EVAR

introducing the new rulers of the universe

SQUIRTLE SQUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

squirtle with glasses - Mack Loud
co-commandant squirtle - Tom Yang Goong (LOL TONY JAA)
gimp squirtle - FUR CHILI JEWZ
resident angry squirtal - BOOON
ugly squirtle - HANDO

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yeah, I think its time that we announce our name change to The Squirtle Squad.

and yeah, you can have fun calling us the SS

Handorin

Smash Hero
I love Run7.
Yay ugly squirtle.

*prays this message goes through. attempt 17*

Vts

Smash Champion
one week people until cabot last smash tournament!
its 2 day tournament i'll post details tomorrow cus to lazy to type out all the rules and stuff

-peace vts

-ps give me wii numbers here's mine 0150 1466 0088 1732

Top Bottom