• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I would like to go to Reflex's tournament, and am free that weekend. Sensai is not, so I'll need picking up. When would you guys be leaving/coming back?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
probably that sat. then coming back after the tourney unless it lasts all night like the last G4S did. then we would be leaving early monday morning.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sounds good. I don't have anything major due Monday, so I think I'll go with you guys. PM me or post here later for directions to my dorm. I would post now, but I'm afraid I would forget entirely about the tourney before then. XD

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Okay, since Dec. 2 is awfully close, give me specific leaving/coming back times please. I'll see if its cool with my schedule, and then I'll post directions on how to get here.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Okay, since Dec. 2 is awfully close, give me specific leaving/coming back times please. I'll see if its cool with my schedule, and then I'll post directions on how to get here.
i think we are gonna leave midday saturday and come back latelate sunday or hella early monday. all that we ask is that you go 1/4th / 1/5th on gas (we either got 4 or 5 going).

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Okay, to get to Cannon Hall (my dorm) at Sewanee going southeast on I-24, first take exit 134, and turn left onto Highway 41. Keep going on 41 until you enter Sewanee domain (two pillars on either side of the road), and take a right onto University Ave. (its kind of a merge-type thing) Keep going on University Ave., past the single stop light, and turn right on to South Carolina Ave. Cannon Hall will come up on your right, there is parking on the left. My room is number 4, on the first floor. Turn left when you enter the main door to get there.

Any questions?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Okay, to get to Cannon Hall (my dorm) at Sewanee going southeast on I-24, first take exit 134, and turn left onto Highway 41. Keep going on 41 until you enter Sewanee domain (two pillars on either side of the road), and take a right onto University Ave. (its kind of a merge-type thing) Keep going on University Ave., past the single stop light, and turn right on to South Carolina Ave. Cannon Hall will come up on your right, there is parking on the left. My room is number 4, on the first floor. Turn left when you enter the main door to get there.

Any questions?
just PM me your number so we can get ahold of you incase something happens or we get lost.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
hooray for bloshi!!! i swear man, after every tournament you go to, it seems like EVERYONE gives you props.
good for you, keep it up:)

you and sensai need to head back down here for a spell:grin:

mslano

Smash Journeyman
So, currently I have two very busy weeks ahead of me, but after those I'm on break. I finish the semester up here on the 14th. Since I'll be driving down, I figured I would take this opportunity to visit some Tennessee folks I hadn't seen in a while. So, here's my initial plan.

14th: Turn in last of my final papers, drive down to Memphis.
15th: Smash in Memphis with whoever's around.
16th: Drive to Smyrna, Smash with TWIPL.
17th: Go to Nashville to visit Vanderbilt people, with a small chance at Smash perhaps in the wee hours of the morning.
18th: Maybe hanging out in Nashville still, maybe driving down to Huntsville.
19th: Either driving to Huntsville or home to Hoover.

Not a bad plan I'd say. Expect Waffle House visits on most of these days as well.

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
Talon if u see this would you Like to go to Reflex's Tourney on Dec 2nd I know for sure JMOAN and I are going and we might pick up Aurafox on the way there so that leaves room for Two more Kevin ( a crew mate of ours) might be going but we still dont know. Anyway let me know whats up.

Also Bloshi and/or Sensai if u would like to come lemme know too. im sure we can pick u guys up.
Unfortunately lady luck hasn't been on my side lately.I've been trapped in final exams for the past few days in addition to work.I doubt I'll have time to smash for a while until exams are over.T^T

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
14th: Turn in last of my final papers, drive down to Memphis.
15th: Smash in Memphis with whoever's around.
16th: Drive to Smyrna, Smash with TWIPL.
17th: Go to Nashville to visit Vanderbilt people, with a small chance at Smash perhaps in the wee hours of the morning.
18th: Maybe hanging out in Nashville still, maybe driving down to Huntsville.
19th: Either driving to Huntsville or home to Hoover.

Not a bad plan I'd say. Expect Waffle House visits on most of these days as well.
well i was thinking why dont we have a huge getogether at Vandy? TWIPL, DML, Huntsville, and Sawanee. everyone gets to hang out and stuff. dunno just a thought tho.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
well i was thinking why dont we have a huge getogether at Vandy? TWIPL, DML, Huntsville, and Sawanee. everyone gets to hang out and stuff. dunno just a thought tho.
That will probably work. I wouldn't mind staying in Nashville as people come to me.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i say if there is going to be a big get together i say it is at Smyrna bowling center! lol
well if you want we can hang out in a few days and play possibly my house is a total disaster area right now cause im about to move but we can still play.i think im off wed or thur. ill check and let you know.

Quickie2

Smash Rookie
<--- Quickie

Location Clarksville a.k.a. Nowhereland.

I play falco and marth.

There's absolutely noone to play around here except for my little brother and he's the best person I know around here aside from myself. It would be nice to play some other people.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
<--- Quickie

Location Clarksville a.k.a. Nowhereland.

I play falco and marth.

There's absolutely noone to play around here except for my little brother and he's the best person I know around here aside from myself. It would be nice to play some other people.

clarksville? i hate that dang soccer team!!!! put us out of state when we were clearly better!

Quickie2

Smash Rookie
I think you might be talking about Clarksville High School. I went to Northwest High, and I graduated 5 years ago too so I have nothing to do with your evil soccer team. =D Hell, I don't even PLAY soccer.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I think you might be talking about Clarksville High School. I went to Northwest High, and I graduated 5 years ago too so I have nothing to do with your evil soccer team. =D Hell, I don't even PLAY soccer.
awesome another middle TN smasher

I live in Antioch now. Just moved actually. we had a big get together with Iori, Myself, MSlano, JMOAN, Red Ninja, Cofu(josh), and T. Sunchaser John'd it up.

Anyway we should play sometime. and you too KrystalRules. We should set up a date to play smash.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
Hey KO and JMoan, I'll be in Nashville from the 21st - 31st. If there will be any smashfests at KO's during that time, please let me know, I'll try to make it to one. I will need a spare controller from somebody though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Hey KO and JMoan, I'll be in Nashville from the 21st - 31st. If there will be any smashfests at KO's during that time, please let me know, I'll try to make it to one. I will need a spare controller from somebody though.
we might be able to get something going at Vandy and this might be a great opportunity to get the new smashers to play with us as well *looks at KrystalRules and Quickie*

Jumanji

Smash Cadet
So whats the chances you could do that tonight, cause I am also in Nashville but its my last night in town. Would love to get a little smash in before I go back to Carolina. Though I will be back in nashville 1/3/08 to 1/10/08.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So whats the chances you could do that tonight, cause I am also in Nashville but its my last night in town. Would love to get a little smash in before I go back to Carolina. Though I will be back in nashville 1/3/08 to 1/10/08.
well i work tonight at 8pm and i work all night so that gimps me. but you could always try to get ahold of JMOAN that guy will smash with anyone anytime if possible. his AIM is JMOAN47.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
edit: I got ahold of jmoan on AIM and it seems as though nobody will be at Vanderbilt until the 9th. KO, if you will be having people at your house before the end of the week, leave a note here. If not, I'll try to go to the Carbondale tournament on 1/19 (not sure yet) and look for you guys there.

Merry Christmas.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
bumping this thread to get it past all the garbage ahead of it (ie. closed threads about GA/FL gayness) so that the newer smashers in TN can post.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
That stuff isnt garbage. It's real talk midsouth style =D
ie. that stuff is garbage. this thread > those threads

now that is real talk.

edit: I got ahold of jmoan on AIM and it seems as though nobody will be at Vanderbilt until the 9th. KO, if you will be having people at your house before the end of the week, leave a note here. If not, I'll try to go to the Carbondale tournament on 1/19 (not sure yet) and look for you guys there.

Merry Christmas.
oh right now im in a bit of a bind livixium but i may be able to do some soon if u are in town.

Palco Funch

Smash Rookie
Whats up everyone. Im in Nashville. And main Gannon. Guess its kinda late to start smashing since brawl is comming out in a month.

AllanT

Smash Apprentice
Yup, thanks to ihavespaceballs, I found this thread.

You can put me on the list- Knoxville, TN.

Top Bottom