• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tennessee Thread/Locator + Facebook Locator

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Yeah just posting to add my name to the list. Knoxville is my place of origin. I need friend codes too >.> I have 10 at the moment but the majority of those are Chicago people. The lag is annoying. But I thought I'd like to get some TN people on my list too. My FC is under my screen name. It would be nice if I knew you were going to add me so I wouldn't be all confused as to who to add and stuff. I'm not sure how that works with you guys but yeah. Anyways, just thought I'd join in.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Also, I'll just add that I go to Pellissippi State Technical Community College. If in case anyone else goes there. But I'll be going to UT next spring.

Captain N_2000

Smash Rookie
all right. here are all of the names that i saved in my friends list:

JesustheDarkLord
Fizz-Sama
Kyo Kusanagi
Mario'sCapeabilities
Handorin
ihavespaceballs
AzurePhoenix
Nite Sunchaser007
Infi-tan
Iori Yagami
litlwing
Jester Kirby
Tom

in case anyone missed my post earlier, my friend code is 2449 – 4351 – 0123.
i'll be playing around 7 or 8 o' clock. you know, its saturday. kk rider time :chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero
I guess I'll add you later. I have to go to work soon and then go over to UofM to do some research for a paper.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Awesome. Here's who I added just now to my FC list. It doesn't mean you have to add me or anything. I mean I hope you will but yeah >.>
Also, I'm probably what you'd call average at the game. But the way to get better is to play better people right? I just have fun playing against others. Plus it's nice to play other people from TN. And the lag from these battles can't be any worse than someone from Chicago.

Captain N_2000
Fizz-sama
Nite
MunkyMan33
Handorin
pAnChOpUnK
TridenT
litlwing
Sunchaser007
catfriedrice
OldSchool
Infi-tan
Aurafox
JesustheDarkLord
Kyo Kusanagi
Mario'sCapeabilities
Keta
Dark Iori Yagami
ihavespaceballs
AzurePhoenix

Captain N_2000

Smash Rookie
thanx arcadia. i'm going to save your name as well.

by the way, its tough finding people online, so if anyone wants to make an arrangement to play against me, i'm going to be called T-Man. just PM me anytime you wanna brawl. :chuckle:

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
Yayz ;o
More people to fight. I'm on every night pretty much. And during the day on weekends. I'm too busy weekdays to get on any earlier than 7. School and work. Bleh.

Trung

Smash Rookie
Knoxville

to knoxville players Oldschool and I have been looking for more ppl to get games in (not wifi) we've been able to meet a couple and about 5 of us play regular almost everyday.
PM me for my number or post ur AIM if u have one so we can get together and play..

Milln

Smash Champion
Trexxen and I hang out in the smash IRC. perhaps more of tennessee should be in there.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so i played with jmoan alot last night in Brawl. We were about even. Im pretty sure Yoshi is my main. Egg Time in full effect. with a little boswerbombing on the side. anyway good stuff we need to have a big smash get together with all the middle TN people. would be fun and such

industry

Smash Cadet
Ranking tournament April-Matches will be recorded.

Hey guys I had to make sure what venue we where going to use but it looks like funfair for sure so if your in this list and plan on attending. Thanks alot
Great job getting the ball rollin Captain N_2000.
We feel that it is fitting to start the ranking system here going into the big games at Inevitable.....

I hope ya' ll ready for Melee(What did he say melee?) Yea check here for the up date.
Here is the new forum posted with the details and the rules so slap may *** if I made a mistake or a correction is needed.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4283107#post4283107

Awesome. Here's who I added just now to my FC list. It doesn't mean you have to add me or anything. I mean I hope you will but yeah >.>
Also, I'm probably what you'd call average at the game. But the way to get better is to play better people right? I just have fun playing against others. Plus it's nice to play other people from TN. And the lag from these battles can't be any worse than someone from Chicago.

Captain N_2000
Fizz-sama
Nite
MunkyMan33
Handorin
pAnChOpUnK
TridenT
litlwing
Sunchaser007
catfriedrice
OldSchool
Infi-tan
Aurafox
JesustheDarkLord
Kyo Kusanagi
Mario'sCapeabilities
Keta
Dark Iori Yagami
ihavespaceballs
AzurePhoenix

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I know I fought Iori earlier. My name on there is Cadia. Sorry for the lag in that fight >.>
I figured out why it was lagging horribly for me. I was uploading a video on Youtube. Not a good idea. Anyways, that's why I was fighting so horribly. Couldn't time my shielding or dodging because of the lag. Also messed up my recovery. But anyways, it was humorous nonetheless.

Even if I only took out 1 of your 4 stock while you took out all of mine xD
Lag kills. But you do have a good Samus. I especially like how you were able to transform too.

industry

Smash Cadet
All @ University of Memphis- April 12, 2008 Just Updated
4th Floor Lounge
Richardson Towers
Memphis, TN. 38115

April 12th 2008 this Saturday!!!
Registration starts at 3:00 pm casuals until 4:30 let me know if we need to wait longer but be considerate!!! We wanna start at 5:00p

Admit fee $7 even if you come to play just casuals but I am buying snacks and ****
Entry $ 8 per game just for the tourneys

Smash Bros. Brawl (we need wii console and game)
Teams (2v2)

Smash Bros. Melee (we need NGC consoles & game)
Teams (2v2)

Side Tourneys
Soul Calibur 3 (Arcade)
Singles

Tekken 5 DR
Soul Cal3
Rumble Fish
Arcana Heart

Pot will be 1st 60%/ 2nd 30%/ 3rd 10%
PLEASE let us know now here if you will be able to come so we can accomadate your seeding.
Also let us know if you will bring a Console or TV.

Communication is important to make this a success.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
I know I fought Iori earlier. My name on there is Cadia. Sorry for the lag in that fight >.>
I figured out why it was lagging horribly for me. I was uploading a video on Youtube. Not a good idea. Anyways, that's why I was fighting so horribly. Couldn't time my shielding or dodging because of the lag. Also messed up my recovery. But anyways, it was humorous nonetheless.

Even if I only took out 1 of your 4 stock while you took out all of mine xD
Lag kills. But you do have a good Samus. I especially like how you were able to transform too.
No lag johns.

Also, if anyone wants to exchange codes PM me (requires two to tango). I promise I won't suck too bad.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm so good at this game~

Joking aside, I know that Tennessee has plenty of wonderful players. IM me if you'd like to set up future matches.

ArcadiaLegend

Smash Rookie
I'll add you NES n00b when I get home from work. I'm online every night as it is and always looking for someone to fight around that time. And I promise I won't be uploading any videos on Youtube to make it lag >_>
I promise I don't fight that horribly. I should provide a reasonable challenge.

Vandy

Smash Cadet
Whatsup, any gatherings in Middle TN let me know. I can host, we usually get together at my place in Antioch on Weekends.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Whatsup, any gatherings in Middle TN let me know. I can host, we usually get together at my place in Antioch on Weekends.
i might just hold you to the hosting thing lol. though i am moving soon ill still be in middle TN just southern middle tennessee.

I'm so good at this game~

Joking aside, I know that Tennessee has plenty of wonderful players. IM me if you'd like to set up future matches.
what is this game you speak of? I know of no Game

lol i really need a wii. when i get my federal check next month ill probably get one until then ill just leech off my friends.

Vandy

Smash Cadet
Had a gathering of 6 smashers at my place last night, good times. We usually play a few ffas then spend the bulk of our time playing 2v2.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Memphis...get into AH, NAO! Brawl is awesome, Melee is gnarly, but there are plenty of other fighting games. ~end whatever this was~

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Hello! We're holding a tournament on May 10 in Baton Rouge. It's 3LT, and the best of La. will be present. There's limited housing available.

Tournament thread:
3LT

I know that some people from Memphis came down for a LAST Smash last Fall, and it seemed like they had a good time; I know that we did. I would think that this would only be more fun.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Hello! We're holding a tournament on May 10 in Baton Rouge. It's 3LT, and the best of La. will be present. There's limited housing available.

Tournament thread:
3LT

I know that some people from Memphis came down for a LAST Smash last Fall, and it seemed like they had a good time; I know that we did. I would think that this would only be more fun.
Memphis is already having a Brawl tourney on May the 10th. But maybe, just maybe being with LA people would be more fun. :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Double post because I want to let everybody know it's Mookie's birthday. Happy Birthday.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Hey Industry, who all do you know in Mempho that plays Arcana Heart, and how/if I could get in contact with them.

Top Bottom