• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tell us your favorite IRL Noob Pwn moments

nash123

Smash Journeyman
Oh Myuh Gwad Guyz I Wuz Playing Teh Ssbb(super Smash Bros Brawl)and I Wuz Mk And Pwned These 8 Year Olds Lol ****ing Scrubs They Didnt Even Now Wat A Final Smash Was Lol I Hate Scrubs.and Ur Guyz Storys R Grete.also Challenge Me To Ssbb(super Smash Bros Brawl) Online Nobody Ever Beats Me On It Im Teh Pwnage.i Also Use Roy In Melee Cuz His Phire Attacks Which Meanz More Dmg Cuz The Fire Burns People Wen They R Hit Buy It.lolololololol Thios Thread Is The Coolest.

unwelc0med

Smash Journeyman
pwned some 10 year olds with falcon, snake, and one of them **** lasers and just spammed reflector with falco, and claimed they were "good"

they wouldn't know an advanced technique if it bit them in the....behind.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
Some mini-Tourneyf*g was using MK to destroy everyone at my cousin's party.

He's six, they're all six, and all he uses is Whornado.

I use Captain Falcon, who he KNOWS is the worst character in the game and I five stock him.

He gets pissed, so he wants to try it again. Five stocked.

Then Round Three, he ABUSES Whornado- what could I do? He gets a stock off from a lucky (for him) Ultimate Chimera spawn and claims he's the best.
Then I PWN him three more times with Falcon Punch.

I'm now considered a God by anyone six and below.:laugh:
Cool story, bro.

No, seriously, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh. :cool:

smashbot226

Smash Master
Cool story, bro.

No, seriously, that was funny. Thanks for the laugh. :cool:
Thanks, I was laughing pretty hard at this kid...

But then he started crying, saying I cheated and I pulled his controller out the entire time.

Then I point out to the little b*st*rd, "We used Wiimotes, you can't unplug them."

Then he started crying more, saying that the batteries ran out on him near the end of the match.

Then I replied, "I'm pretty sure those spin attacks (6 year old for Mach Tornado) WERE from your controller..."

Him: N-No! You cheated! *Snot was running down his face- it was kinda hard not to laugh...*

Me: How did I cheat? I played you fair and square- no Johns, little dude.
JACKING!!! *Everyone just turns around at this kid, and if you get the context of what he said, or at least what he MEANT to say, Jacking is short for-*

*CENSORCENSORCENSOR*

The adults and older kids just stare at him, jaws open. Tourneymidget then runs away, crying, after ALL of this sh*t he said about how he could beat shrimpyfish and Yougurt (I assume you KNOW who he meant...)

And to top it all off, he ran into a glass sliding door.

And THAT, my friends, is why I NEVER miss my cousin's birthdays!

^_^

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Don't know if it was a n00b moment but... I was using DDD against my friend's Sonic. I got the Smash Ball and I started dancing around the room humming the DDD Final Smash tune, he managed to dodge most of the Waddle Dees, he did his taunt (Sonic's my name, speed's my game!) and then a Gordo came down and 0wned him. :laugh:

MyNameIsRyan

Smash Journeyman
Well there's a tree... and.... uh i see a car... a
We had a free for all 4 people. It came down to me (Falcon) and my friend (Pit) and he was doing the only good thing about Pit, spaming B. So he eventually, after massive amounts of spam KO's me. So at this point I am at my final stock (He is to and has 98% damage) and starts saying he is going to "wreck my life" So i come down from the teleporter and pull of the epic FALCON PAWNCH. Game, set, match. For the next couple of days I refered to him as "Super-Noob". Able to spam at the speed of light, more annoying then a 6 year old after to many Pixie-Sticks, and always leaves before he loses.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
I was playing my friend's little bro on a cruise and he' thinks he'sa G0D at Brawl, so I say, "Pick my character for me." He picks Olimar thikning Oli is the worst character in the game. Then he picks G&W and spams Judgement. I own the little guy, and he admits I'm better than him. :laugh:

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
I played my nephew as Ness and managed to pull off the CAZCOMBO/pillar spike and he was amazed and says "I'm gonna start playing Ness now and doing that all the time" in his lil' kid voice. So next he starts playin Ness and I let him keep killing himself cuz he don't know how to recover for ****.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Probably at a tournament where in the 1st round I came up against a noob Falco.He was going on about how his f smash and lasers were blah blah blah.1st thing i do to him is grab f throw f smash fair fair fair d air and dead.0-death combo.He forfeited the next round after I 4 stocked him.Alot of the attendees were a little unnerved by that kill to say the least cuz alot of them didnt know I had been practicing alot with Marth. and it freaked them out royal to see mY 1st actions in the tournie to be a 0-death combo.TOO FUNNY!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Haha, great one Smashbot.

My best is actually not against a noob, but it was an epic kill. In may, I went to France with my copy of Brawl to see my family. This enabled my bro to play it before the game erleased in France (in fact, he kept my copy, but I digress...). After a week in a half, he got pretty good at it, and we were playing a match with items on Castle Seige. He was MK and I'm D3. He knocks me off the stage (I was knocked so far I thought I was dead), and as I'm flying off, a smash ball appears, which he starts attacking. I desperately throw a random Waddle Dee from way off in the top right as Itry to make my way back. Now this is amazing and pure luck, but it managed to land on the soccer ball in between my bro and the smash ball. The soccer ball flies up, hits my bro, killing him, and breaks the smash ball. He was pissed.

Other than that the other day I got to beat down some trash talking noobs at a friend's B-day party. They thought Sonic was the uber unstoppable beast due to his speed, so I kind of assumed I was about to play my first good Sonic and pulled out MK (my main... yeah, I know, just like everyone else...). It was so bad. All they did was spam the side B (usually didn't bother following it up with attacks when they actually hit) and homing attack. By the time I killed them both (pathetically, in a 7 stock match), I had lost about 50%. That ended the trash talking (which had gone on for over an hour prior) pretty fast.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I got someone trapped in a pitfall and then spammed "You're too slow!" with Sonic instead of attacking him. I won that game too. :p

wangston

Smash Lord
Some times if I 3 stock some one with my falco in a tourney I switch to captain falcon, and still 3 stock them

Obaby

Smash Rookie
Hearing people ***** about my lasers when I'm Falco makes me giggle. One friend in particular complains profusely about projectiles(even when he's G&W).

Other news, there was alot of **** talk between this guy who was saying how bad I was and how he was going to 3 stock me with Donkey Kong..so I picked Falco and first stock chain grab in to spike into footstool(who he swore which was luck.) Second stock I wracked him to 140% with lasers and phantasm, then killed him with a boost smash and the third stock he jumped off the ledge, forfeited the next round and I won 20$. ^^ Probably took like 30 damage or something.

Top Bottom