• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tekken Mafia | Now with the real endgame flavour.... Who won?

Toastin Dat Walrus

Smash Rookie
I stared at this thinking why the hell I asked that.

Kuz accuses me of trying to damage his credibility yet clearly has no regard for it. He made up a question from me to him, so that he could imply myself and Ditz are scumbuddies.

Looking at this

I dislike intensely his method.

I am suggestuible to a Toastin/Ditz scumteam (they are at each others throats to a remarkable degree).

I take scum stance on Ditz from a post on page 7 iirc. I'll quote it when I get a second (eta 5 hours??).
Appealing to town instead of just questioning me about it. Figures. Swiss, why am I scum besides my connections with Dietz? You had me as solidly null recently but now that some have backlashed at me you're taking the opportunity to change that read.

And are you really trying to use the fact that I change RR to my name as an actual point that I'm aligned with Dietz. I mean, really?

And don't keep asking Adumb to help you out with reasoning for dislike of my posts, I know he'll find plenty of ways to reword that he finds my subtleties. scummy.

Toastin Dat Walrus

Smash Rookie
I'm also interested to hear Swiss elaborate on his Dietz scum read. You also still havn't commented on the newest proposal. Get on that. Is Fynal's acceptance an indicator of his alignment?

@Joey: I like that you're putting effort into this game regardless of alignment. Do you have any other scumpicks besides Adumb?

@Kary: I was making a joke. I was just trying to be amiable because I enjoyed your performance from the small bit of the newbie game I took part of. Your over-analysis of that post, though needless and incorrect, gave me good vibes because you'd certainly have no incentive as scum to feel the need to address that. Thats why I said you're town anyway so it doesn't matter, quite like what you just said to Adumb in 315.

Do you have any scumpicks?

@RR: You're usually very open and generous with your reads and explanations. Why have you failed to comment on your vote on us?

@July: What is your read on RR?

I'm out.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Kuz and Fynal interaction puts him Fynal at town for me. Looks like he’s actually scum hunting and I like how he’s trying to gather more information before making claims and trying to pull things together.

I'll have to re-read the July post, but I'm pretty sure I pulled a general town read from that.

I'm pretty confused as to if Adumb is dumb or scum lol. Doing what he did as scum, when explained, can put extreme pressure onto you and can make a few people turn on you, Kuz, which I think is the possible scum motivation behind it if he were to be scum. Of course, this perfectly fits with being dumb as well.

Had to fix that before I read up. Just realized the error xD.

Catching up again now!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
@ Adum I mean I wanted the tells from RR. Quotes por favor. Opinion on Kuz specifically in recent posts?

Big fan of Joey. Though run me through Souptown again. Ignore your Adumscum read for now.

I find it amusing I said we should try and pin Gord and have spent most of my time trying to read Kuz. MLG.

Nope didn't see this on my tabs. Too many tabs.
It was more based on early game stuff. The way he tried to make the hammer-choice part of the whole town's decision showed that he wasn't trying to manipulate the mechanic in any way, something I figured scum would try to do right away.

He's not taking the easy route either in most cases. He's actually trying to find scum through questioning (see most of his questions to Adumb), and elaborate thoughts (once again with adumb). The only exception I can see is Jdietz vote, but with Nabe's statement bringing in tons of votes, I can see why he would as any faction, so that's a null tell to me.

@Soup: Thoughts on any 5 non-null players in the game besides Adumb please? :3.

@Joey: I like that you're putting effort into this game regardless of alignment. Do you have any other scumpicks besides Adumb?
I don't at the moment. I had a slight one on Dark Horse, but he cleared that up rather quickly ._.!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
EBWOP: @Soup: Thoughts on any 5 non-null players in the game besides Adumb and Jdietz please? :3.

Forgot that part lol.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
VOTE COUNT:

[5] Toastin' Dat Walrus: Red Ruy / Jdietz43 / adumbrodeus / Swiss / Dark Horse
[3] Jdietz43: Nabe / Toastin' Dat Walrus / Яagnarock
[1] adumbrodeus: Pink Lemonade

[0] -Masquerain-
[0] Яagnarock
[0] Kary
[0] Swiss
[0] Blazer
[0] DtJ Glyphmoney
[0] Nabe
[0] Red Ruy
[0] WashedLaundry
[0] Fynal
[0] frozenflame751
[0] Pink Lemonade
[0] Dark Horse

[7] Not Voting: Kary / Blazer / DtJ Glyphmoney / WashedLaundry / Fynal / frozenflame751 / -Masquerain-

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
@RR: You're usually very open and generous with your reads and explanations. Why have you failed to comment on your vote on us?
I don't like how he delved into the hammer discussion to get it removed from Swiss, but how your treating him is odd and trying to force his immunity early is implying he want a shot at a night kill on him or want scum to do such.

I didn't like your slot from the Swiss v Toastin interaction.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I resent comments like "lol everyone has a town read on Swiss despite him doing nothing". I don't have a town read on him :mad:

I really don't follow the Gorf/Kuz wagon. Don't really have a problem with it but I don't still what the case is.

Let's consider like killing Blazer or Glyph or Fynal or something. I have a good feeling there's scum in there. Who's with me?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I resent comments like "lol everyone has a town read on Swiss despite him doing nothing". I don't have a town read on him :mad:

I really don't follow the Gorf/Kuz wagon. Don't really have a problem with it but I don't still what the case is.

Let's consider like killing Blazer or Glyph or Fynal or something. I have a good feeling there's scum in there. Who's with me?
Why Fynal? How do you feel about his interactions with Kuz in the early-game?

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
@ Adum I mean I wanted the tells from RR. Quotes por favor.
**** crumbs.

I'll just Claim VT and get it out of the way.
This pretty much.

I'm honestly not sure not to make of it, but I do read it as serious.

Appealing to town instead of just questioning me about it. Figures. Swiss, why am I scum besides my connections with Dietz? You had me as solidly null recently but now that some have backlashed at me you're taking the opportunity to change that read.

And are you really trying to use the fact that I change RR to my name as an actual point that I'm aligned with Dietz. I mean, really?

And don't keep asking Adumb to help you out with reasoning for dislike of my posts, I know he'll find plenty of ways to reword that he finds my subtleties. scummy.
Yea, nah.

Scummy as ****

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
JDietz43 said:
I'm sure I'll get to all of what I missed eventually.

Right now I think there's at least one scum if not more on my wagon, pushing me for my entrance and distaste for pre-game posting is definitely reaching for the low hanging fruit. I'd be lying if I said garnering reads from this was my plan coming in, but that seems to be the way things have swung.
And instead of talking to us about possible scum, you could be specific. Who is the scum on your wagon right now?

As of current my feeling is Nabe wanted to pressure me to see where it would go/get a feel for me, Soup jumped on but hasn't added for reasons not yet known (coasting), and Toastin is looking for a D1 lynch target.
I don't see how me jumping on you is any different than Toastin jumping on you, He's looking for the D1 lynch already and I'm just a sheep. Why?

I think they want the reads for themselves, but it's not beneficial to the rest of us who don't get a share, hurting town in the long run. From what I can tell Swiss has mostly taken control back from Kuz, as he was the one to start the RVS acceleration with his post:
I know Kuz, he usually doesn't reveal his hand early into the game, call it Meta but I don't get how this is incriminating at all.

I didn't mean I wouldn't read pre-game at all (yes I know what I said in the very first post I made, but that wasn't to be taken literally as explained when Glyph asked). I did eventually read pre-game, and I did form opinions. You are right that I hated it however.
Like this explanation.

Unvote

Kary is trying something different and I'm not sure if I like it, reminds me of his newbie but willing to look at it differently, Kary, you're going to use this as something to create reads, right?

Swiss said:
I am suggestuible to a Toastin/Ditz scumteam (they are at each others throats to a remarkable degree).
Reasons being that JDietz jumped on Toastin despite me sheeping and Nabe being the instigator? I think I get your logic, but show me the game-plan.

Dark Horse said:
Kary- Town -like how he's asking questions: he's trying to get more information than what's present.
Elaborate.

#HBC | ѕoup

Unvote; Vote: Swiss

Nabe, what are your thoughts on RR?
This jump why? You've been at swiss for a long time of the game, I'm assuming it had some point to this vote, but explain it, I don't get what you got out of swiss to move here.

#HBC | ѕoup

Joey said:
BWOP: @Soup: Thoughts on any 5 non-null players in the game besides Adumb and Jdietz please? :3.
Don't care for RR, Don't understand his "I'll just claim VT" line. It was pointless and he's likely a PR with it.
Like you, for the most part. Didn't read your big wall but you've got the right mindset this game.
Fynal was okay upon pre-game, he was silly about his theories but nothing to look into, I don't get why FF thinks he's possible scum.
Adum is Town, reasons explained earlier.
Dark Horse mostly town so far.

Rest i'm looking into.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
You don't care for RR yet you think he's a PR? Explain please.

@Frozen: Start at 174, frozenflame.

You're also aware that Fynal is on V/LA until saturday night, right? :v.

#HBC | ѕoup

You don't care for RR yet you think he's a PR? Explain please.

Don't care for his play, basically. Him claiming VT like that out on the open has ulterior motive to it for sure.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I just hope it's RVS and it's nothing serious lol. I'm assuming that Ryu wouldn't start the game out that way after what it did to us in a what may be an on-going game. (I honestly don't remember what game it was anymore lol)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
@frozen: Thoughts on Toasting?
Nothing noteworthy atm. I'm mostly just wondering if there is any coherent, solid case that can actually be made against him. All I'm seeing is a bunch of people making little points against him and tacking on votes cuz its popular to do. Not that I have a problem with it, early game momentum is good for setting the game pace, but I just don't see any analysis that's particularly compelling.

kay upon pre-game, he was silly about his theories but nothing to look into, I don't get why FF thinks he's possible scum.
Who actually gives a **** about pregame? I sure don't.

Idk I just have a gut feeling. That and I haven't really seen anything from him. And he's not voting nor given any indication who he might vote for.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

Start at 174 until what? I mean I read his interaction with Kuz there if that's what you're pointing at but you seriously need to be more specific.

And no I wasn't aware but I am now yay

Swiss probably won't be lynched during the Day. He knows it. As scum his biggest worry is being nightkilled by an opposing scum faction, which certainly exists with the game's size and mechanic. As town he would still hold this worry, but it would be a lot less pronounced. Swiss being NKd as town would not nearly be as detrimental to the town faction as him being NKd as scum would be to the respective scum faction. Ergo, him giving up his immunity would hurt him way more as scum than as town. I'm not proposing we just leave him out in the open, though, because as town he would for sure be an asset. That's where the doc protects come in.

Its just I don't want to risk Swiss in endgame because he's definitely slippery enough to not get lynched without an incriminating PR result (and even then so) and with NK immunity he could very easily be a huge problem as scum.

You dig?
Kuz do you actually really final answer for serious truly believe all of this? Like real talk?

Also, I'm pretty sure Kuz and Fynal aren't scum together or the same alignment of any alignment other than town (i.e. they aren't the same faction unless they are both town which might be possible)

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Nothing noteworthy atm. I'm mostly just wondering if there is any coherent, solid case that can actually be made against him. All I'm seeing is a bunch of people making little points against him and tacking on votes cuz its popular to do. Not that I have a problem with it, early game momentum is good for setting the game pace, but I just don't see any analysis that's particularly compelling.
He's scum, that's the coherent case.

Actually it seems we all came to the conclusion for slightly different reasons.

Seriously, we have a lot of different reasons for believing he's scum. I strongly dislike his pregame power play and response to me calling him scum. Since you don't care about pregame, no matter how revealing it is...

And the gordito head seems primarily concerned with posting pictures to discredit people who dislike him rather then providing a response or other content.

And he just accused swiss of using me to give swiss excuses to push him, do you really think that either head thinks that swiss is incapable of this on his own if he wanted to? It's an empty attack on his credibility and by extension mine, born out of flailing.

I assume that was a gordito post because kuz has more composure, but seriously, scummy as s***.

Who actually gives a **** about pregame? I sure don't.
You disappoint me bro.

Walrus needs more votes!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Elaborate.
So Karyn's asking questions. That part's obvious. What do those questions show? He trying to find information. He isn't satisfied with the current information in the thread. Scum don't need to do that: they have information.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Kary is trying something different and I'm not sure if I like it, reminds me of his newbie but willing to look at it differently, Kary, you're going to use this as something to create reads, right?
Say what?

I imagine my play is pretty different to my first game. Hopefully a bit better; I'm a bit less serious I think, and I'm not trying to do everything at once. I imagine whatever I'm doing is pushing for reads right now, yeah. That and cut through the layers of waffle and posturing :smirk: Was there something in particular you didn't like?

Do you have any scumpicks?
No, not really. I have a few people I'm looking into though, that stood out to me (Dietz, yourself). I will get back to you if you like, I need to do a re-read of some things. I don't tend to get solid reads til at least halfway through Day 1 though.

Walrus needs more votes!
Ugh.

Do you think putting votes on Walrus will help you to read them?
Is this just extended RVS shenanigans from you?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
You disappoint me bro.
Well then make me care!

Seriously, we have a lot of different reasons for believing he's scum. I strongly dislike his pregame power play and response to me calling him scum. Since you don't care about pregame, no matter how revealing it is...
I skimmed through the pregame stuff basically but this didn't stand out to me. What kind of a power play are we talking about here? Link me/explain exactly what happened. Maybe I'll take it seriously if you really think it's that telling. I'm all ears. I'm just not gonna so sift through a bunch of pre game circle jerking that's even less directed than RVS, which says a lot.

Top Bottom