• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
no they are not allowed to post who they investigated, that breaks the game.

It ended it modkill to give more activity upon re-opening.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Flavor: Everyone wakes up from a restful sleep and starts to set-up the machine. Then Roxy notices that the boss and his recruiter are missing. They find them at a Pokemon center and find their pokeballs empty.

The Paprika Killer Town Cop and Ohaiduhg Town Even Night Cop are out of the game.

Day 3 starts now.

Deadline is set to 4/28 6PM EST.

D

Deleted member

whoohoo, joining a game just to play for a half game day.
I'm getting good at dying in mafia.

Purple

Hi guys!
Rei
Ndayday
Dzle
Roxy
:034:
Junglefever

**** it, i made my own list. Here are the remaining people

FMPOV, only two mafia can be alive at this point.

FoS ;034:, Ndayday

Purple

Hi guys!
Also, let's get some conversation going, i'm looking at my scumminess as a reason as to why i would stay alive. I'm quite glad that this happened. ;034: is my initial FoS because of the fact he's been on me constantly, i can see him killing me alive because without me, he would have no general purpose as maf and would have to find someone else to scumhunt. Perhaps, someone else who's a better player like Junglefever.

DZLE is uncounterclaimed 2nd killer, i'm going to pray to god right now that dzle is vigilante, if so, you are not allowed to kill for the rest of the game period. Reason being is obvious, this game looks like a 3maf 10 town setup, and with you killing the wrong person we lose before sunrise.

Ndayday's change in viewpoints from his initial and first death makes me FoS him.

Thoughts?

Purple

Hi guys!
rei
ndayday
dzle
roxy
ES
;034:
Junglefever

sorry, that's the list, there could still potentially be three maf in game, four in all. however that's unlikely apparently.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well, we have DZLE as vig, and we probably have a doc left as well, along with a few town and 2-3 mafia.
We should keep this in my mind when voting, and DZLE should consider this tonight as well, which Roxy hinted at.

and I still don't see how I changed point of view Roxy, please explain.

Purple

Hi guys!
Your views on people changed, I need to go find where i said this before if you need information.

However i find it safe to say that I find ;034; more scummy than you and you're just a backburner due to my thoughts that there are more than one mafia (i'm not sure if that's telling you to relax or not)

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So wait...we had THREE cops who could all get a true reading on people? the ****.

Ok heres a bad case scenario.

theres 7 of us total no? At worst theres 3 mafia left, making us either 3v4 or 3v3v1. I hope to god there's two left so its 2v4 or 2v3v1. Either way both situations suck. We're basically in a lynch or lose situation guys. DZLE, did you run these numbers before you shot? Did it occur to you that shooting someone last night had a very large possibility of putting us near death?

I think, at this point, there's a high possibility DZLE is SK still. But i'm going to go back and read adn think **** thru

DZLE

Smash Master
@Roxy
You're right. Shooting at all the rest of the game could be a bad idea. But I need more than just you saying that because you're not 100% clear because none of the 3 cops claimed/said anything about investigations.

Also, if I shoot, but mafia lynches me, does my shot still go through?
If so it might be worth it to shoot because i'll just die and you'll lose another town without a chance of another mafia dying.

@Jungle
To be honest I didn't crunch those numbers when I pulled the trigger and I probably should have. I'm 1/2 shots on mafia now, which is bad because any town I kill makes things worse.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Actually wait

i have thought of a scenario where you'd want to shoot, if you're actually vig, because town has nothing to lose at that point. It's a stretch though.

Your shot going thru is up tot he discretion of the mod, it varies by game.

DZLE

Smash Master
Gotcha.
So if I shoot but get killed by mafia

Mod has it pre-determined whether it goes through or he just decides then?

Just curious about that.

And I want to hear your scenario? Or are you saving it

Smash Hero
The Mod usually predetermines these things.

Hooray, lynch or lose! DZLE, who of the two did you shoot? Maybe we can figure out why the mafia shot whichever person they shot.

Smash Hero
I'm posting to say I won't be availablelelel for a while. Count on 2-3 days of pretty much being absent (I'll make a post to prevent being modkilled, but I won't be able to say much that will help). I apologize in advance.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Thats interesting Roxy. Care to tell me how you came to know such information? Because I see an Odd Night, Odd day, and Town Cop, nothing suggesting one of them is paranoid or naive.

Purple

Hi guys!
That's just what i'm assuming the names mean.

Town even being town

town odd being maf.

or perhaps it was special in the sense that one got a role every even day, one got one every odd day.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
One can investigate odd nights and one can investigate on even nights would be my guess. I make my assumption on the fact rPSI claimed odd night cop in my game and explained what he meant.

Purple

Hi guys!
Interesting. Regardless of it all. What is the plan today? You had something for inactives, and yet we're the only one discussing.

ndayday

BRoomer
Why did you decide on him opposed to anyone else?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i'm going to read everything about vrael/paprika

then proceed to read on ohaidugh

its really weird that 2 cops died in one night

DZLE

Smash Master
The fact that, and you've pointed this out, he hasn't had much to say this whole game. Nothing really of significance moving town forward.
He seemed like he was just posting to coast, and wait it out etc. Doesn't seem like something a proper townie would do.

So I shot his ***

Purple

Hi guys!
I want everyone in this game to re-read some that they've personally found scummy, one or two are fine. I'd recommend we all start with the first day and go all the way to day 3. I know this might seem daunting, however I promise that most of the conversation in this thread is fluff.

We need some activity here

We should all have this by Saturday. Anyone who doesn't i'll consider maf.

ndayday

BRoomer
Roxy, problem with your post right there is the whole reverse psychology aspect of it.
If we go back and read, which everyone does (or I assume does) anyway, we seem like we're scared of you and therefore look like scum.

If we don't we look like scum since you already predetermined that.

Agree with DZLE here.

Purple

Hi guys!
You might consider this a lead, however this is something that should be done regardless. I'm asking you, as a member of town, to find someone you find suspicious, and get information from their post of how they are suspicious.

This is something that should be done REGARDLESS of if i told you to or not.
You have two options now that i've brought it up.

1) Do what i said to do, which is something town should be doing anyway. It gets discussed and we see if your scum hunt is valid

2)You don't do it, which is you acting anti-town, and we agree as a town of whether we should lynch you for it.

Top Bottom