• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
Starting with basics.

Frown -> Bunglefever
Dzle, :034: -> Bunglefever (softly)

these are connections we see common. Perhaps from one POV it might be scum trying to buddy with good town, or maf buddying with maf in general.

Note that there are four people in this group, hence my four mafia comment, I don't see why it points out any more than that.

Also, DZLE is not counter claimed, and generally agrees with everyone. I would find him to be more of an indy than scum, and SK more than vig.

This is interesting to me, too, :034:

Instead of mentioning any other killing role, he just said Vigilante so confidently. Could be a slip, if he was vigilante. Just pointing that out. COULD BE, a slip. Careful, mafia could see it as a reason to kill you >.<
Why did you say this knowing that you were the one who killed Frown.

Thought process post on night actions

I'm still pretty suspicious of Jungle, but slightly less due to night's actions.
I don't think Jungle would want me dead via NK after being pretty firm in his belief that Ndayday was scum. It would draw way too much attention, and I don't think he would risk that. There is always the...uh, reverse psychology thing though, maybe he wants us to think he wouldn't do that. :/

But then again, it would make sense that mafia would kill Ndayday to bring suspicion to Jungle if he was indeed town. Especially after Ndayday said he was "very"suspicious of him, and Ndayday flipped town.

on ndayday, ndayday was suspicious of me d1, now he's suspicious of jungle d2 with no connection to me. Change of Heart? Alignment change?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
You have to read the two ndaydays as separate entities. As their role/alignment may change their view on something. It's weird.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dzle why exactly did you reveal your role?

you say it is to spice up the page and have more convo

tell us what you are thinking now that everyone knows you are vig.

but you are also acting hostile to the town saying you will decide who to shoot

this seems somewhat understandable with your reasoning

but are you willing not to shoot if town asks for it?

is your reasoning the same?

also why did you shoot frown

please be detailed about this

:034: you wanted the night to end early in d1

what is your reasoning for this?

this seems scummy to want the night to end early and even stating it

jungle what is your reasoning on why roxy is scum?

what actions has made you feel this way?

from what i see is that he has been random voting not helping town

which causes confusment which is pretty scummy

Purple

Hi guys!
I CONFUSE I AM SCUMMY

I haven't voted anyone, except people i think are scummy.

my fos's are random, however you can see who i feel is scum via my detailed posts more than anything

/serious

run troll.exe

Purple

Hi guys!
um, duh? I wrote that. However you can't say that sudden change in posting habits and general scum-searching hasn't changed dramatically, almost laughably.

While I'm not saying it shouldn't be considering a scum-tell. Making it **** near obvious is almost laughable: trolling. Which generally can be ignored.

Also, I'm almost certain you can tell whether or not I'm trolling you guys with dumb posts to keep this thread open to people ACTUALLY posting, or being serious.

On the note of people being dumb. Many people have not posted with much significance.

Lythium
Ndayday (fragbait)
Vrael (exn?)
ohaiduhg
to a lighter extent ES (yes i know she has posted recently,)

that's half the group. we're arguing amongst ourselves when mafia can be under the radar.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You shouldn't do it then if it's just going to throw you under suspicion. The problem with forum mafia is ALL WE HAVE ARE YOUR POSTS. So if you're going to troll it just looks like a way to brush things off as an excuse. It's dumb on your part and it takes away from the game itself because you're 'troll' posts serve no purpose other than to derail and dismiss. Trolling's an art, learn when and where it's appropriate to do it. Doing it in a game where your status in game depends on your post content isn't the place to do it.

If it weren't for your stupid troll posts and dismissal of stuff thrown at you, you'd probably be alot more clear in people's books. So why do it? Especially when you've shown you can make educated posts and help things go.

You can play however you want, but it takes away form the game (and the fun for OTHER players) when you just 'troll' things in a game where we base things off your post content.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
And if you're going to use the 'im spurring activity' argument, why not do something, you know, more productive? You say there's stuff to go on but you wait till now to do the work.

Purple

Hi guys!
You can't base every post for how someone is mafia. Generally speaking the way someone acts under lylo will not be important, but instead the day 1 posts are more important.

Why do it? Because this game has afk players, i generally can't get reads or pressure everyone efficiently if everyone is -not- posting. I was extremely active D1, and everyone was posting then, as soon as d2 came by, half the players just stopped posting. Sure, I could just let it happen and talk to you four guys all day, but that won't do anything, we'll run out of replacements eventually, to many people will be mod killed, and in the end, the game won't feel fun for any of us, because it's just "which side got mod killed the most" for whoever loses.

Purple

Hi guys!
And think of this Jungle, what if all five of us are town? And we're just pressuring information out of each other? and end up lynching ourselves? Mafia wins because of inactivity? That's hilarious.

DZLE

Smash Master
Rei, i'm going to shoot regardless.
Even if 'town' asks me not to, I can't trust them. So i'll pull the trigger.

I'll be adamant on that fact.

:034:

Smash Hero
Using an ipod to type this so no quotes or amything fancy

@rei I've mentioned this earlier because frown misunderstood what I said. I said it was a bad thing for us to let the day finish early. Frown took tgat at the time and made it into something completely different.

Roxy is pretty cool at blaming others.

I can't tell when you're 'trolling' or not. Either way it has no place here, so if you flip as town we honestly won't lose much imo

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
So troll posts are the best way to spur activity? No you put off peolpe from even responding because no one can take it seriously so they just move on. You don't spur activity by trolling.

You're missing my point anyway, since most of what i say is OoC. It's that trolling takes away from the game.

But you're right, we could be arguing about nothing and we're all town. So you think by trolling the people that are here you are going to spur activity?

I'm fairly sure a bunch of people are up for prods, rPSI.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
imo for trolling

it shouldn't be done

since it can be taken the wrong way easily

which would have the town mistrust you

leaving mafia to take advantage of this

Purple

Hi guys!
I can't tell when you're 'trolling' or not. Either way it has no place here, so if you flip as town we honestly won't lose much imo

Dumb statement.

You see the potential I have as post.

And saying that town in general being lost is not a problem, is a scummy statement.

I understand saying that someone wouldn't be logical to have end-game due to confusion, but saying a townie is worthless in general?

-.-

@general town - i apologize for trolling, i won't do it anymore. Which will probably leave me with less posts than usual until this thread gets active. I've already gotten the point that town will begin to mistrust.

however

@bungle - what do you suggest, obviously trolling won't bring the people who don't post back, however neither will us talking amongst each other, prods are needed.

Purple

Hi guys!
but even then, this thread isn't in people's habits to come to everyday and read a bit. and my trolling will come off stronger to people who read straight through the entire thing instead of reading piece by piece. Along with scummy statements generally aren't caught on as quickly.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I've been working on somethign that should bring some of our inactives back. Be patient.

Also it doesn't matter if you have fewer posts, its the content that matters.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@DZLE
actually im quite thankful for that
i was bored as well so i didn't feel like posting earlier(sry for that), hence the prod
i just refuse to fully believe that ur vig(though nobody counterclaimed...hm)

i totally feel theres at least one scum on the roxy wagon. either scum bus riding on a fellow scum or scum bandwagoning.
i mean cmon why didnt u vote him back when he posted it
im not defending him, i think your reasoning is just bad. he started the trolling AFTER people had voted for him

Purple

Hi guys!
It's really hard to go against DZLE right now, fact of the matter is DZLE claims he killed Frown, and no one has said otherwise. Yes we have players who aren't talking, but until everyone has discussed that, we can only assume that DZLE is vig/sk

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
he's been doing it off and on all game ES, and was something i was going to address at the end anyway.

@DZLE: Think before you shoot. There are be times when it would be in towns best interest not to shoot.

Purple

Hi guys!
If it was something that i was truly doing all game, it should've been something in your interest to have addressed early. Why didn't you do this day 1 when i was trolling?

oh yeah, i wasn't.

DZLE

Smash Master
@Jungle
I know that. This may answer Rei's other question as well as to why I killed Frown.
I got a bad vibe from Frown from the start. No evidence, no scum tells, no slips. Just a personal intuition. From a certain moment I told myself that night I was going to shoot frown no matter what. And when Mattnumbers, my number one FoS got lynched, I went through with the kill. But now we are further in and hopefully i'll have more reason behind who I decide to kill / why I kill them.

If I decide not to shoot, then thats what I decide.
If I decide to shoot, then thats what I decide.

I just can't trust anyone but (hopefully) the doctor that might not even exist. So I was just stressing that nobody will sway me on who to shoot, but I assure you that doesnt mean i'm shooting without meaning.

Purple

Hi guys!
I can only assume that one person is generally lynching me as a ride-along. Junglefever is the one person giving strong contact with me about this lynch. No one else.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
If it was something that i was truly doing all game, it should've been something in your interest to have addressed early. Why didn't you do this day 1 when i was trolling?

oh yeah, i wasn't.
Sorry, let me retract that statement. I get confused when 1/2 your posts are good and 1/2 of them are one liners that just make it look like your talking.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
@Jungle
I know that. This may answer Rei's other question as well as to why I killed Frown.
I got a bad vibe from Frown from the start. No evidence, no scum tells, no slips. Just a personal intuition. From a certain moment I told myself that night I was going to shoot frown no matter what. And when Mattnumbers, my number one FoS got lynched, I went through with the kill. But now we are further in and hopefully i'll have more reason behind who I decide to kill / why I kill them.

If I decide not to shoot, then thats what I decide.
If I decide to shoot, then thats what I decide.

I just can't trust anyone but (hopefully) the doctor that might not even exist. So I was just stressing that nobody will sway me on who to shoot, but I assure you that doesnt mean i'm shooting without meaning.
alright that makes sense since one can say you don't have as much information on d1.

also why did you reveal your role?

don't you find this dangerous?

@town: it is possible that no one has counterclaimed against dzle since he does not want to reveal his role and this could have be a bait.

elder sister: what are your thoughts currently? who do you think is scum and why?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I have some stuff to ask some of the people who aren't as inactive but

1) it's not ready yet

2) I have a paper i need to write for tomorrow so that has to take priority instead of finishing this.

also to edit that last post

1/2 of thema re one liners that make it look like you're *contributing*

Purple

Hi guys!
i m sorry, i dunno what u mean? explain plOx thanks^^
ride-along = lynching because it's someone who's not mafia. Basically i feel that there is a potential scum lynching me, merely because I'm here and not their alignment. Junglefever has been posting to me, in a sense trying to feel out whether I'm town or not. No one else has done this.

DZLE

Smash Master
Rei I already explain that I was really bored with this Mafia game since it was on the same page for 4 days without anyone saying much. So I felt claiming could at least get it moving. And it did. I was about ready to just have mod kill me or ask for rep because it was boring but I figure this way we can get some action.

Top Bottom