• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Here's what i got

Frag - Frown makes the 'get killed' slip up when talking to matt, frag jumps all over this little mistake with the vote. Doesn't say much until he comes in voting me. Looks like superhardcore distancing to me. Hop off the bus that isn't working then vote the person he trusts most for the reasons his buddy likes (which was anti-town). Stretch but it's there

Nido - THere was a little interaction here, Frown eventually voted Nido for 'wanting to end the day.' This looks like scum in a desperate attempt at something. It's null for now but it could be a desperate attempt to bus, dont really think this is likely though

DZLE - Softcore budding of me following frowns hardbody buddying, almost looks like in defense of frown, since frown never actually gave reasons why i should be 'trustworthy'

Lythium - Lythium wants frown to speak up more, says he has said little to contribute. but doesn't vote him even after he continues to be fairly useless. +1 scum point for nudging, but im not feeling Lythiscum right now

what does this all mean?

i dunno

no one really was worried about frown other than his little slip up then he just kinda faded into the background and made fluffy posts and didn't take any stands (except really safe ones). The only one to act on that slip up (with a vote) is fragbait.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I know frag, but it was you who had the connectinos, not your replacement (but it should be noted that the connections obviously reflect on your replacement)

also you're out of the game so shush :mad:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
dzle role claiming is really strange

if he is indy, we know that he is serial killer and he would be lynched by town or nk'd by mafia

imo indy shouldnt reveal his role, even if thought to be mafia with reason stated.

if he is vigilante, i think this is town friendly right?

then mafia would find him a threat and nk him. also it would be hard to convince town he is town friendly which can leave him lynched

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
WTF at DZLE roleclaim. You role claim when someone nudges you? What is that?

Also, you think there are 3 more mafia in this game Roxy?

I'd liek to know why im all of a sudden suspect.

Rei, don't like how you're popping in and not saying much of anything new, then disappear into the darkness again.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Well that was weird. Should we kill him off for roleclaiming killer?
Or is he townsided?

iirc they're usually townsided, right?

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Vigilante is town. First, he wanted to go after Vrael under suspicion of being vigilante then he role claimed one?

I get the feeling he is kind of just loling behind his computer right now.

:034:

Smash Hero
Hmm...

Roxy why would there be four mafia in a game with 13 players? I don't see me or Junglefever as suspicious, to be honest, you might be seeing something that nobody else does, since nobody's actually pointing at us besides you.

I believe DZLE's roleclaim until somebody counterclaims it. Innocent until proven guilty. DZLE, answer my question: why did you kill Frown? I'm interested to hear your reasoning.

DZLE

Smash Master
Remember the post I made way back when?
Frown was saying something, and I told him if he carried on like that
He was going to get himself killed.

So I shot him.

Smash Hero
DZLE way back when said:
You really think you should already be trusting people? Trust anyone D1 and admitting it is going to get you killed.
Trusting people D1? Well, I admit that got you far enough.

The person he was trusting in this case was Junglefever. I'll have to rethink my opinion about him as well in that case... For now:

FoS: Junglefever

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

Also, you think there are 3 more mafia in this game Roxy?
Roxy why would there be four mafia in a game with 13 players?
I'm not quite familiar with mafia games so actually iunno, but we shouldn't underestimate them/their number.
i remember somebody said back in TFM, that in the FIRST DRgame (that roxy hosted), there were more mafias than expected which led to a win for mafia.

i'm okay with assuming ~4 mafia in this game

@ the whole DZLE thing

I honestly see no reason for him to roleclaim. He wasn't even under great pressure or anything.
then immediately afterwards he says "Doc, if you exist, get on me. "

IMO, it could very well be a mafia claiming indy, making the doc waste his power on a mafia.

Marvin Grossberg; way back when said:
You really think you should already be trusting people? Trust anyone D1 and admitting it is going to get you killed.
this statement.
anybody could have said this.
it's common knowledge and he only repeated what I and jungle had said before in his own words.
it's no real "evidence" for you being vig/indy/ w/e

on the one hand, i really dislike how frown buddied with jungle.
one could think he's mafia too.

on the other hand, maybe it's how ohai said: it could be a
"raahhh if I die I'm taking you with me"-move from frown.

then again, maybe it's ohai defending jungle.

plus, originally i wanted to focus on nday

*sigh*
summa summarum imma focus on these 4 now.

Purple

Hi guys!
All i know is this.
DZLE might be indy. However he shot mafia, so he's giving town an advantage. So regardless of alignment how about you stick with town and we give you peace and love and life and such :)

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
This is interesting to me, too, :034:

Instead of mentioning any other killing role, he just said Vigilante so confidently. Could be a slip, if he was vigilante. Just pointing that out. COULD BE, a slip. Careful, mafia could see it as a reason to kill you >.<
Sounds like a legit enough explanation. If there is a vig among us though. As duhg pointed out, we shant want them revealed.
I'm not mafia.

But I killed one.
what is this I don't even

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
All i know is this.
DZLE might be indy. However he shot mafia, so he's giving town an advantage. So regardless of alignment how about you stick with town and we give you peace and love and life and such :)
if he's indy then he might as well shot a town next time(by purpose or not doesn't matter).

also, what do you think about doc protecting him?

btw, DZLE

you roleclaimed, but are you sayin that you're vig or indy?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
SK isn't an indy that wins jointly. By outing himself now we could just kill all the mafs, then lynch him, knowing hes SK, then we win, and he loses. He gains nothing by jointing with anyone.

Purple

Hi guys!
serial killer is someone who wins by surviving, or (being last one standing)

if town wins, and he's still alive, he is still last one standing.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
You're not understanding me. He doesn't win with Town. That's not how the SK works in Forum Mafia. He wins when he is literally the last man standing. Meaning, he can't win if any members of town are here. Why would he want to listen or joint with us if he can't win?

Purple

Hi guys!
Why would he tell us he's SK if he can't win that way. If he starts killing town, we kill him, if he starts killing maf, he will be a maf target. I can only assume he's vig if he's downright willing to joint with us.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'm not saying he said he was SK, i'm just saying how the SK woudl work. We can't verify if he's SK or not unless we kill him. No matter how educated his shot, he can still hit town, then just say 'oh gais i thought he was mafia lol' and we don't have any way to discern that without killing him and revealing his role. Vig is an incredibly safe SK claim since Vig is a powerful town role that no one really wants to off (especailly now that he's hit mafia) but we have no way of verifying which he is unless we kill him.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Have 'town' is what you mean. Giving everyone the opprotunity to influence the 'vig's' shot also allows the mafia to influence said shot.

FoS: Roxy

think before you give bad ideas.

Purple

Hi guys!
That's not a bad idea, are you saying there's more anti-town influencing shots than town? If that was the case the game would already be over.

Bad idea =/= anti-town anyways.

Note that town can influence vig to NOT shoot.

. . .

Top Bottom