• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm surprised at Frowns flip as mafia. He sure did a good job of not being scummy. He kinda protected Jungle but not in a way that others (including myself) already have... so it's not like we can just jump to suspecting jungle.

Since frown died that must mean an indy is among us.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
urg urg i forget the lot of you haven't played alot and htus haven't seen alot of these scenarios

SK is likely or

Vig is possible
Paranoid gun owner perhaps

these are the three that jump out in my mind atm.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
could you explain those?

i think sk = suicide kill?

vig = vigilante

and paranoid gun = ?

DZLE

Smash Master
Looked up paranoid. Could be. That would require for Frown to have been the killer and pull the trigger though right?

Why would the roleblocker kill though? Wouldnt it be better if a diff mafia killed, and roleblocker blocked that person in case a paranoid or something simillaR?

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
very interesting.

i guess i have to look up the roles again.

i don't feel the scum vibe from nido like you guys do.

also, i think ohai has an intersting point.
defenitely gonna keep that in mind.

i will post more tomorrow, as i don't have the time for it now.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I don't know that i get scum vibes, really, (But i havent reread yet) but its just a connection of noite

:034:

Smash Hero
That's where i'm getting at

FoS : :034:

What are your thoughts on the flips?
I was surprised to see not only Frown killed, but also being scum. I'm pretty sure that this is not the work of a vigilante, but rather a para gun owner or serial killer. One that HAS to kill, and took out of the newer players, Frown, thinking he was newbie town. Turns out he was mafia...

That's one situation. The other is where he specifically knew Frown was mafia. I wonder why.

The third extremely hypothetical situation, which I don't find at all likely, is that Frown was scum and that some ability from either mafia or otherwise made him turn up as scum. I find this highly unlikely - but we shouldn't overlook a single thing. Ever since I was in a game with two mafia factions, I've learned to deal with the unexpected and leave every option open.

Ndayday dying leaves Roxy at being less scummy. This way, it's a lot easier to hide - killing someone suspicious of you wouldn't work as mafia. You could gambit your way out of it, but why bother when you can frame somebody and still give Town little info? It's a good plan. This isn't about a WIFOM situation when one of the options is less risky for more reward (ie plain better).

You suggest a connection between me and Frown, I dunno. I protected Junglefever and I still would, even after you said it's suspicious. I could say things like how scum wouldn't protect each other like that, but that's a WIFOM situation. If anything, it'd mean a connection between me and DZLE or me and Junglefever more than me and Frown. Or, as I can assure you is the case, we just agreed with each other.

Purple

Hi guys!
Why wouldn't a vigilante feel that Frown is scummy? There is no need to leave out a certain way of death. Serial Killers don't have to kill either, however it wouldn't fail them to do so or not. Newbie Vigilantes are just as likely to kill night one as anyone else, or hell, a vigilante who feels that they would get mafia (in this case, they were correct).

Generally speaking, people looking like mafia when they die are millers, and that ONLY works when they're lynched if i remember correctly. On top of that, if that was the case, they would be a vanilla mafia, they wouldn't not show up as a specific role. That idea of frown being town but showing up as scum is unlikely as all can be.

;034: After reading your second to last statement I noticed that killing Ndayday goes directly with you passing the blame to me, and giving town not much to go off of except for your -extremely- hypothetical situations, correct me if i'm wrong.

Junglefever, DZLE, and you all did different things to an extent, you and Frown were near Identical. With your reasoning that "i don't have to explain why i want this lynch" as well, it makes me a bit more suspicious of you. I'm sure you reposted it, however I'm going to check again to see if you even POSTED the post you said you would.

Just curious, why were you suspicious of me day 1? Now that matt (your MAIN FoS) is gone, does that still stand? If it does, perhaps you should enlighten us.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My bad. Due to all the crashing, I haven't been on until now.

I think my Premium expires today though, so I don't think I will be able to participate. Sorry everyone :/

Smash Hero
502 erased my post. FFFFF

In a nutshell, Roxy:

I gave my thoughts on the situation as you asked. They are hypothetical situations and I have stated that. Doesn't mean that I truly believe that's what happened, however, it is no worry to me. Something killed a mafia, that's it. I would like you to read my posts a little better as a lot of the things you asked was already in there, although I missed the part where it indeed said Frown was Mafia Roleblocker (thank you for pointing that out). I also already mentioned I found you less scummy after this ordeal. I thought you were scummy because of things you said in your posts that seemed like slip-ups to me (mentioning I believe it was "hurting mafia" or some ordeal). If you still want me to make a post about why I thought Matt was scum, I think it's extremely useless at this point. I wanted to make it - but Matt got lynched before I had the chance to make it. It seems like a waste of time at this point and I'd rather go after still living Mafia.

Purple

Hi guys!
You're right, something did kill mafia, and from that standpoint that's good and all, however there are more mafia out there, therefore there is more to search.

Your paragraph pretty much answered much that I was going to ask you.

So, continuing on,

@;034: - Where should we go from here? Who's scummy in your opinion considering me and matt are apparently out of your view.

Smash Hero
Hmm...

This post was a little weird to me:

This is interesting. Looks like the vig killed off Frown and Mafia killed Ndayday.
First to mention Frown's flip without mentioning that he didn't think he was scum, but did mention vigilante right away. Why would he be so interested in that without a prior comment asking him about it? Ran away right after that, too. Vrael would be as good as any place to start, if he were actually around. I feel like I haven't seen many of his posts, as well.

rPSI, could you update the first post to show who has been replaced, who died and so forth?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Confirming as a replacement for Fragbait.

I'll read through what happened so far.

DZLE

Smash Master
This is interesting. Looks like the vig killed off Frown and Mafia killed Ndayday.
This is interesting to me, too, :034:

Instead of mentioning any other killing role, he just said Vigilante so confidently. Could be a slip, if he was vigilante. Just pointing that out. COULD BE, a slip. Careful, mafia could see it as a reason to kill you >.<

Also, It's most likely just the fact that Rei is just new, but the fact that he asked / possibly acted like he didn't know what SK or PGO is, easily takes any suspicion off of him being one of those. Just makes me feel uneasy, because it could happen.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I can see Frown being scum from the serious buddying he was doing in the beginning. It's not that far out there. Anyone can easily be the vigilante. We can't really point fingers towards that. Why would we want to?

Vigilante is town, so if there is a vigilante the Mafia people already know it's someone who isn't among them, and I would imagine the Mafia people would be afraid.

Ok so DZLE, :034:, do you think it is a good idea to give the mafia aim?

ndayday

BRoomer
Thought process post on night actions

I'm still pretty suspicious of Jungle, but slightly less due to night's actions.
I don't think Jungle would want me dead via NK after being pretty firm in his belief that Ndayday was scum. It would draw way too much attention, and I don't think he would risk that. There is always the...uh, reverse psychology thing though, maybe he wants us to think he wouldn't do that. :/

But then again, it would make sense that mafia would kill Ndayday to bring suspicion to Jungle if he was indeed town. Especially after Ndayday said he was "very"suspicious of him, and Ndayday flipped town.

ndayday

BRoomer
And I reference myself in 3rd person to help you guys separate me now from me earlier.

/replacement who has already died this game

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
This is interesting to me, too, :034:

Instead of mentioning any other killing role, he just said Vigilante so confidently. Could be a slip, if he was vigilante. Just pointing that out. COULD BE, a slip. Careful, mafia could see it as a reason to kill you >.<
It wasn't a slip up. I completely forgot about SK when I posted that, and I didn't even know what a Paranoid Gun Owner was, so vig was the first thing that popped into my head. I'm not vig.

It was a preliminary analysis based off of nothing, I was just trying to get people talking.

DZLE

Smash Master
Sounds like a legit enough explanation. If there is a vig among us though. As duhg pointed out, we shant want them revealed.

Purple

Hi guys!
I feel we have reached a dead point, I might not be able to give a guaranteed FoS reading, however i will come up with something for us to discuss.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
ive had a couple things on my mind, but i seriously need ot reread (been mad busy all day folks sorry)

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm going to need a replacement. I have a huge project due in a week that I've been slacking off on and I really won't be able to allocate enough time to this game. Sorry guys, I was really hoping I'd be able to get through all of this one =/

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
lol everyone has pretty much been worthless since day 2. There isn't really anything happening. The most suspicious thing to me is the trying to point someone out as Vigilante thing. Don't really know what to say at this point.

I'm asking for her opinion on things so far since she has yet to say something for this day. Maybe she has has insight on something.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Search being disabled is making it very hard to iso Frown. I'm looking for anything and anyone Frown might have commented on and working from there. Expect that tonight, as I have a large project i have to get done today.

Top Bottom