• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Day 1 Has Ended. Mattnumbers, the Vanilla Townie had been lynched.

Night actions will be due at 4/14 EST

Flavor will be posted at 3 PM EST

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
Roxy what is DGames?

Also I feel like in the end I may have been a great help to town, since this means that my opinions/suspicions are verified as real and not lies. I recommend people go back and read my posts again knowing this. Also I recently borrowed Tales of Symphonia and bought Heart Gold so I can keep myself occupied. And yeah, rPSI is it ok if you show me the role list so I can study?

Well, I guess that's it then, good luck town ~fades into nothingness~

Purple

Hi guys!
They aren't exactly real, but there are things we can look back on.

DGames is 'decisive games'. Which is located in the forum games area. You can play mafia there.

DZLE

Smash Master
Roxy what is DGames?

Also I feel like in the end I may have been a great help to town, since this means that my opinions/suspicions are verified as real and not lies. I recommend people go back and read my posts again knowing this. Also I recently borrowed Tales of Symphonia and bought Heart Gold so I can keep myself occupied. And yeah, rPSI is it ok if you show me the role list so I can study?

Well, I guess that's it then, good luck town ~fades into nothingness~
For the record, you're not allowed to post anything of possible significance to anyone in the game after you're death. Just saying.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Due to SWF going down, Night actions will be extended to 4/14 3PM PST

Flavor: Team Rocket is defeated at the Radio Tower and must move back to Lake Rage. While packing their bags, they decided as a group to leave behind Mattnumbers. This was an unwise decision as Mattnumbers was an innocent Team Rocket Grunt. As they pack up their bags and head out, whispers are heard all around, it seems as if some people are ready to pounce on each other. It grows dark and Team Rocket sets up camp. Everyone goes to sleep except a few. Who will be awake next morning?

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Everyone wakes up in the morning refreshed. Everyone packs their bags and heads to Lake Rage to work on their secret device. But one thing, Elder Sister turns around to them and says, hey Frown and Ndayday, hurry up! No one is suspicous yet because they always seem to lag behind. But fifteen minutes pass and they hadn't caught up. They sent -Rei- to go to the pokemon center and she says that all their pokeman were taken! Now Team Rocket heads to Lake Rage missing two members.

Ndayday, Vanilla Townie and Frown, Mafia Roleblocker are dead

Exn, Fragbaits replacement has 24 hours to confirm otherwise his position will be modkilled.

Day 2 Ends 4/22 @ 1PM MST

It takes 6/10 to lynch

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Why do you say vig Vrael
I don't know, but from the games that I've played so far I'd say that it's quite possible that that is what happened. I don't know for sure though.

After quickly looking through the past few pages or so, I'm going to FoS: Roxy. Dayday was suspicious of him and pushing for his lynch (admittedly), so that's a motive. The Frown situation is more interesting, I don't really know who was suspicious of Frown or who would kill him off.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Sk could've hit. Frown as RB coudve hit a paranoid gun owner.

k reading for real now

Purple

Hi guys!
If I was a mafia member, I wouldn't kill people suspicious of me for as long as I can handle, I would kill worthless (lurking) townies.

Purple

Hi guys!
Hey Vrael, you should look at the kills again LOL.

Sorry Jungle, i guess this arguement really does get us no where.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
There are a couple of things that i dont like about the above argument

1st, the fact that Vrael used a past game as sole evidence for an action. Posing the hypothetical is okay, as it gives him a theory on which to base his reread on (a reason to iso Roxy's posts).

2. I don't like Roxy's LOL response. It looks like hardcore deflectign when shouldve just said what is above me in the first place. knee jerk deflection imo

Purple

Hi guys!
After reading the first 9 pages of this mafia. Frown had a huge ideal of protecting Bunglefever. I wanted to point this out, while this protection was not requited, it's something i thought that was important.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I'd like to note that Nido and it hnk DZLE did the same thing (tho not as hardbody)

Purple

Hi guys!
Nido did almost the exact same thing as Frown, protecting you and trying to lynch me until matt stole the scene, then he (and DZLE, however DZLE never tried to lynch me) both rushed into matt.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i'm still reading

but frown had some connection with jungle

also from what i see nadayday was the first to vote against roxy

still on pg 7

so i have to check how this develops

Purple

Hi guys!
Townie's votes don't matter as much as Maf's.

Townies can (no offence to anyone's votes) can be empty, or idiotic, the people they trust are just that, people they trust.

Mafia trusting someone is a potential inner buddy system (both maf).

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Uhm, I honestly believe the Ndayday kill was a way to draw a connection to me. I was obviously suspicious of him and his weak play was uncharacteristic imo. WIFOMY, but that's what i got on Ndayday.

On Frown, looks sorta like a random kill to me. I'm not 100% sure it was a vig/sk since the killl seems quite out there, but i need to reread to affirm that

fragbait

Smash Master
Until I'm replaced, I'll continue with my postings:

Honestly, surprised on the flips. Frown never screamed Scum to me. However, Town has to be onto something here. One Scum is already dead. Keep pushing!

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
My current thoughts.

Frown could have been getting close to Junglefever as "IF I CAN GO DOWN I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!"

*box* "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"
*box* "Don't ever give up my son"

Anyways, to just openly do that buddying was a little weird.

Top Bottom