• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
Vote Count:
-Rei-: ()
Fragbait: ()
DZLE: Mattnumbers (
)
Mattnumbers: Ohaiduhg, Elder Sister, :034 :, Vrael(
)
Ndayday: Junglefever(
)
Ohaiduhg: ()
Roxy: ()
Elder Sister: ()
Lythium: ()
Vrael: ()
:034 :: ()
Frown: ()
Junglefever: Fragbait (
)
Not Voting: -Rei-, DZLE, Ndayday, Frown, Lythium, Roxy(
)

Because i'm nice.

Where is Fragbait?

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
Being aggressive isn't something that should be looked down upon, i mean come on...

because he's more likely to get lynched? So you're saying you bandwagoned for no general reason, even though your TRUE FoS was -rei-?Where is your integrity?!

but then again..

Now that you clarified it. I can see where you're coming from, someone who generally is new to mafia, is better for mafia to keep alive end-game, since the chances of them catching scum-tells are not as steep. Someone who is smart and willing to deeply read into posts is a general threat.

also, I can clear see from lythium's vote that it was a poke vote. She even said "sup boi" to show the friendliness in the vote. This is something that can be agreed on i'm sure.

Also, for my FoS's and such

unvote

vote: MattNumbers

You haven't acted town since people have voted off of you, no posts, no FoS's with good information, no reads, etc. When you get back here you better have a good reason for not posting.
Being aggressive towards me out of nowhere just for saying she wasn't putting out an opinion on anything just asking for opinions? Yeah I do agree with it was a poke. It was part of my point of not having an opinion but playing this:

I don't have much to say right now, I'm just lurking and seeing if anyone acts suspicious.
I was pointing that out in Lythium.^

If we find Mattnumbers scummy and confusing and there is a chance to lynch him and it takes 7 to lynch and we already have votes going on him you can't just always claim bandwagon. It's gonna be impossible to vote anyone off if every time someone gets 5 votes it's automatic bandwagoning and next people to vote are scum going for a mislynch.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
@School right now...

Fragbait and -Rei- has recieved a prod. If he does not post within 24 hours he will be mod killed and the day will end. Oh, and I'll get the legit vote count when I get home today.

ohaiduhg

Smash Lord
I can't have 2 votes at the same time. I'm still suspicious of -Rei-, so FoS.

on the FoS, i believe that ohaidugh has been a little aggressive with his responses to other town members.
Oh so you know who is Team Rocket?

vote: -Rei-

There was that thing with the whole implying a knowledge of a specific group thing.

Now there is inactivity.

Come up to speed with us Rei.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i was in a tournament all of saturday and used sunday to catch up in my school work

i am about to go to class in an hour so i am going read back afterwards.

and ohaidugh i don't see how mentioning town makes me know who is town

i meant town as a whole is in everyone playing the game

which would consist of the entire town

i atm i believe you have scummy intentions since you are so bent on such a small thing

which really didn't mean anything

now you want me gone and to continue the speed of the game

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Ndayday just because someone (one person especially) agrees with you doesn't mean your suspicion is well placed.

this thread blew up i have to read everything

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Roxy, I just thought of something, aren't you inevitably going to have to be replaced/modkilled since your premium runs out like soon?

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
If you think about it, if Matt is scum, he will survive the night. If we vote him and find he's scum that would be great. Maybe Mafia finds him detrimental to town, so he'll live the night. Obviously, his death will bring information.

Do we all really believe he is scum?

4. Why I Am Not Scum
... Sure, it's not great evidence, but "In the land of blind men, the one-eyed man is king". I was the second person to vote for Jungle, and our votes occurred days apart. I was voting on him to get the game moving, not with intention to lynch....
Why is it you say we are all blind except for you? Am I just misinterpreting that?
Still reading through the thread, but yes you misinterpreted this. It means that bad evidence isn't bad if it's the best evidence there is.

Also :mad: at Vrael for being a ****.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
3. I admit it. I actually fear Junglefever a bit. The guy has a lot of influence, and being against him could potentially turn the whole game against me.
~cough~

Anyways I guess I can understand complaints of me being confusing, although it isn't intentional.

btw, matt
Spire please enlighten me of your views on Absurdism and the human condition, it's incredibly important in order for the game to advance.
How exactly?
yes, how exactly?`
i think this question wasn't directed at spire, but at matt.
so in which way was it important for the game?
It was a joke, that in itself was in a joke. I was using absurdist humor because I was asking something completely random and irrelevant, and that random and irrevelant question happened to be ABOUT absurdism.
...........Yeah I see how you guys could get confused.

One more thing, then back to reading, when I started playing I thought the main goal of the game was for you to survive through your team winning. Thinking that dying=losing, I played accordingly. Personally I still think it would be more realistic if survival was the goal. But I know now that the goal is for your team to win, so I'll change my playstyle accordingly.

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
But the survivalist is the lone member of his faction, he doesn't have any allies.

I'll make my DZLE post this afternoon (this evening for EC), I won't have time to do it properly until then.

I'll also add some more people I'm currently suspicious of and why, for now I'll just list them:

:034:
Vrael
Junglefever (less so than earlier)
Ohaiduhg
Rei

Mostly the first two (three if you count DZLE), and yes, that includes most of the people voting for me, but since the only thing that I know 100% is my own faction (town), it makes sense that I would suspect some of my bigger detractors, especially since neither Vrail nor :034: contributed much towards the scum hunt that was sent after me yet were/are still two of the biggest supporters of it. I think that there are probably 2 mafia already voting right now, with a third trying to town buddy/lurk/wait for hammer opportunity (not likely since I'm not seen as worth much). I'm pretty sure that either Vrael or :034: is one of those and that DZLE is the third. There could be four mafia's though, but I'm not sure who it would be.

Smash Hero
I voted for you, which should've been plenty contribution. I've mentioned why. Going in depth would give you (who I think is scum) more to work with to make yourself seem more town. Also, I don't like to repeat things me and others have said.

Purple

Hi guys!
Out of Context : RPSI i have money to give to you, however it will have to wait until i reopen my debit account. I greatly appreciate it :)

Mattnumbers

Smash Master
I voted for you, which should've been plenty contribution.
.........So lynching someone doesn't require a reason in your mind?
I've mentioned why. Going in depth would give you (who I think is scum) more to work with to make yourself seem more town. Also, I don't like to repeat things me and others have said.

Anyone could make that claim, everything in this game can be looked at from opposite directions. I think the chance that it means you are scum is higher than the chance that it means you are town. You picked the option with the least amount of work required, doesn't sound like townie play to me. Why didn't YOU make (m)any of those points in the first place, before others made them?

Purple

Hi guys!
You guys didn't post **** of importance.

Exactly matt, Survivalist is of his own caliber. he can win if mafia wins, OR if town wins, just by surviving.

Matt, I will say one thing for certain, if you want to seriously show me something to make me not fishy of you, you better get cooking on a good FoS other than (man, :034: is scummy because i'm obviously not mafia!). Give me some post references, some quotes, some questions, something! This is the last time i will ask.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
@Jungle and Roxy

My main argument wasn't that someone else thought the same as me. Hell, that makes other people look scummy imo, and I said myself I hate using it as an argument. But I guess we can disregard that part. It seems you forgot the first part of the post.

Acting with emotion towards something as simple as a prod is just really inappropriate imo. To me, it seems like Roxy was trying way too hard to be townie. That's all I was saying with that post.

the rest is coming shortly

Purple

Hi guys!
When have I ever been prodded Ndayx2? It seems like you went from one subject then randomly went to me.

I'm not trying hard to be 'townie' i'm trying hard to 'find scum' which in a sense is townie.

ndayday

BRoomer
Eh, should clarify.

This was at the huge post Jungle had on me. It was when I was prodded, and you said iirc "This is unfortunate :( ". It'd make sense if you read it with Jungle's response to my short response...which was a response to before mentioned huge post.

lol

Purple

Hi guys!
Ah, well it's unfortunate that you got prodded, or that anyone gets close to mod kill. Why do you think i'm constantly bringing it up whenever someone doesn't post for a while?

Smash Hero
.........So lynching someone doesn't require a reason in your mind?
You don't get it, do you? Of course it requires a reason, but I see no reason to inform others of that reason.

Anyone could make that claim, everything in this game can be looked at from opposite directions. I think the chance that it means you are scum is higher than the chance that it means you are town. You picked the option with the least amount of work required, doesn't sound like townie play to me. Why didn't YOU make (m)any of those points in the first place, before others made them?
Why didn't I make them? Others beat me to it. I'm not in the same timezone as you guys, when you guys are in prime-time posting time, I'm sleeping. And repeating what others said, what kind of impression would that make to you? Parrotting? Buddying? Saying what has already been said takes a lot less work than trying to figure out your own answer.

If there's such a high chance that I'm scum, go ahead and build a case against me. Seems to me like right now, all you got is OMGUS and that will not work against me or anybody else here.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
I don't like how you are using "too townie" as your argument. I don't really like the reactino to the prod either, but too townie is a fairly flawed idea and a pretty subjective one.

Purple

Hi guys!
You don't get it, do you? Of course it requires a reason, but I see no reason to inform others of that reason.
everyone should be on an equal wavelength here.

'lol, my reasoning is he's town and I'm mafia so it would great for me to lynch this guy. Oh but wait i don't need to tell anyone why I'm joining in because we're both trying to lynch the same person! Let me just not tell anyone why I'm lynching him! Town will never know!"

Why didn't I make them? Others beat me to it. I'm not in the same timezone as you guys, when you guys are in prime-time posting time, I'm sleeping. And repeating what others said, what kind of impression would that make to you? Parrotting? Buddying?
It gives the idea that you give a ****. Sure you might not point out the flaws, but they might not ask questions about the flaws that YOU could have asked.

Saying what has already been said takes a lot less work than trying to figure out your own answer.
But also, reiterating what has already been said takes time regardless. What it sounds like here is that you're not trying to take time to help town, which in a sense doesn't put you out there to be on anyone's radar.

If there's such a high chance that I'm scum, go ahead and build a case against me. Seems to me like right now, all you got is OMGUS and that will not work against me or anybody else here.
the fact you don't want to make an effort to help town however you will add your vote to a lynch sounds pretty nasty yo.

But that doesn't make you scummy persay, just something i wanted to note to you of how it sounds scummy.

:031:

ndayday

BRoomer
This is part two of my response.
Link to first part: click

Pussyfooting and looks like backpeddelling because he was pushed around a bit. There's pushing for a lynch on something small then theres pushing for a lynch on nothing. Looks like pushing on nothing here, and he acknowledges it.

Not really. Again, I'm kind of confused by what you mean by pushing for a lynch. I'm just stating my opinion on something, not telling people or implying that people should vote. I don't know where you get nothing from "not much". Can you explain this more please?

Again, don't see what's wrong with Frown by what he's saying. It's not really tunneling, imo. People do need to notice the small mistakes people make.

Reasoning is same as this post. If you still don't get it just ask I guess.

It was dumb but also looks like another opp to jump on Frown.

Basically, "What he did was dumb, but since I'm suspicious of you, this fits into the puzzle."
^What I'm seeing it as.

What happened to frown at this point? Why Matt? At this point he didn't say anything about it, meaning it looks like he's cruising on the easy lynch to me.

Frown wasn't really posting much at all at this time. if I were to say something about him here, I would have had to recycle old suspicions.
Matt because everyone was suspicious of him at the time, and I considered him being scum for a bit. I didn't want to rush and vote him since I didn't want someone to put the final vote on him just yet. It's a good thing that didn't happen becauseeeeee

*sweet leeway*

So now Matt's town? There wasn't alot different between this post and his last post. I don't really understand what changed his mind. Again looks like back pedalling scum trying not too look to opprotunistic.

Yeah, I did change my mind. And a lot happened between those two posts.
He posted 4 times, fighting off accusations fairly decently. He also roleclaimed, but that doesn't seem like much since anyone can roleclaim townie, I do admit. Still though. Maybe I'm too trusting or something, but I did think he was town at this point.

I agreed with this.

I'm cool with this.

Not computing, you're really back and forth on this lynch here. I'm confused how it doesn't make you worry about Roxy when my point is that it makes me worry. Does he really need all that to figure out Matt?

No, he really doesn't.
Out of all these quotes, this is the only one I see as me making a mistake. I can see where you're coming from, and before I wasn't really paying attention to that. Asking someone to post a huge list seems a bit obvious for scum to do though...but maybe that's what he was trying to do. Huh.

Just because I think you're both scum, and one of you flips town, doesn't mean the other is town. Scum buddying town or scum defending town is a good possibility to help them clear themselves to an extent. I never said I thought you guys were scum buddies. I don't have much of a conncetion between you two other than the fact that you're sitting with a fence pole up your *** on it. My day 2 vote/lynch prospects could be totally different from my Day 1 prospects.

Oh. Can't really say anything here since you're just presenting a scenario I didn't think of, then saying it doesn't work anyway since you don't think we're scum buddies. So I guess I have to rethink stuff on you and Matt.

In what situation would it hurt us later on

^^

You took my post and asked a question that was not even close to the original to make me seem inconsistent.
...huh.

Smash Hero
If you truly deem it necessary to give my reasons for voting Matt, I'll give them. Still though, I don't find it necessary as I feel it'll help him, as scum, to look more townie should he survive. If you want me too, I'll make one tomorrow as it's bed time to me.

Top Bottom