• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
fyi, omgus isn't something you should aim for. omgus has a distinct definition as the yoru reason for voting is simply 'oh my god you suck.'

why do you have to wait for others?

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
...i know that. thats why i said that. OMGUS is a reasoning for a vote, which is why it's generally looked down upon.

It's not OMGUS to find legitimate suspicion on you.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
(i can't quote, sorry in advance)

as i've already said i wanted to pay more attention to him, so here are my thoughts on rei

IMO he behaves quite scummy. Unlike others, Rei isn't posting anything new or substantial whenever
he drops by to post at all. he is only repeating what has been said before, sounding as though those were his own thoughts.
i wish i could quote now, but for instance, lets take the situation when i and others asked dzle why he roleclaimed, and why he killed frown. he answered our questions.
i even asked him if he thinks that was a smart move etc, remember? dzle answered all the questions.
then rei drops by and asks him the exact same questions that we have already asked him. and dzle had to repeat himself and answer them again.

Moreover, rei is always like "Ahh, there's a Fos: x, so I'll fos x as well."
just look at his last post, when he tells us who his fos's are: :034: (roxy), jungle (me) and roxy (marvin).

he doesn't explain why he is suspicious of those 3.
the names in () brackets are those who have already build up some sort of "case" against their suspect.
by "case" i mean that they have actually explained why they fos their suspect.
i dun wanna be a donkey, but i assume that if someone asked him about it, he would have the same reasoning as the others...not adding anything new.

to me, it's like he has no own opinion, but rather imitating what others do (asking the same, fos'ing the same)
Actually, i lean towards a rei-vote now.
Cuz i think the way he behaves is just not town-productive at all... he's just lurking. Or "going with the flow" so to say :p

I won't drop jungle, i want to wait till he posts more, but i put a big Fos: rei here.

Anyway, Thoughts?

As for marvin

i feel i have to believe that he's vig ...
i don't want to trust anyone. Looking at it from from another point of view though, i'm left with no other choice.
Logically, If there was someone who is the true[/] vig, he would of claimed by now, since this is D3, lynch or lose etc.
he wouldn't want an impostor to give town false information, NO?
Town seems to TRUST marvin...i hope this is no mistake.

on that note, i want to ask you, marvin, what do you think about rei, and my reasoning of him not really helping town, is it flawy?
You chose Ohai over others who are "Unactive/not useful" as well..(take rei, or me, i even received 2 prodslol), why?
Was there another reason for you to kill ohai, other than what you've mentioned earlier?

also, if you told us what you are gonna do tonight, we(or at least i ) would trust you more.
we would see if you acted as you have predicted, which would be a proof for you truly being vig (or not)
not announcing what your gonna do means preventing contradictions between claim ("i'm gonna shoot x tonight"/"i'm not gonna shoot tonight") and what actually happens this night.

don't you have a plan yet? or why don't you want to tell us? it would be a
lie if i said that i wouldn't trust you a bit. if you truly are the vig, theres nothing
to be afraid of if you announced, so i'd get a weird vibe from you if you didn't do it. understand
me please.

i will re-form my opinion on you depending on how you respond, i'm gonna re-read on ndayday/frag now.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
elder if you're expecting a larger post liek i always make then its not going to happen before this day ends. I have too mcuh stuff to do for school and can only really keep upw ith wahts going on now.

I don't trust DZLE at all.

I like Rei as a lynch candidate toDay as well.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't see how having similar fos makes a person scummy

i also have been putting why i found them scummy

my reasonings are similar but i also expand on that reason i don't merely copy it

i also don't believe dzle is a vig

he mentioned earlier in the game that one should not trust another member even if claiming a role

we made a mistake for trusting him and allowing him to shoot even when we told him to cooperate with the town he would not.

his reasoning is he cant trust us but we decided to trust him

imo dzle is really an sk, he would obviously claim vig to continue living

he also asked the doctor to protect him over the town

an sk would be willing to do whatever to live until he is last to survive

i also believe roxy is scum since he has been trying to lead the party on whom to vote and lynch

he was on of the few that tunneled hard on mattnumbers which lead to a townie being lynched

at the same time him and :034: have not been friendly with each other since the start

they have been arguing that the other is scum and we haven't payed any attention to this

it could be that both are scum together

so we wouldnt expect them to be working along each others side

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
more on dzle is when roxy finally told him not to shoot

he said i think i should not shoot tonight

the reasoning is if he goes against the town

the town will find him more dangerous to keep and lynch him

he decided to "cooperate" this far into the game

imo he is really an sk

since a lot of his intentions have some sort of an sk perspective

Purple

Hi guys!
I didn't tunnel on mattnumbers, i hammered him. There is a distinct difference here. However I will write more into this later.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Sorry, gone all Saturday.

Anyway, today is strange because we don't get info from night actions and all our cops are dead I'm assuming. This leads us back to where we were. Obviously.

Rei's reasoning on SK sounds ok imo. The only problem I really have with DZLE is that he doesn't listen to town as far as deciding his shot goes, and now that Jungle didn't do a scenario due to human error, I'm wondering what he'll say concerning what he'll do tonight.

Other then that, I still hold my d2 suspicions on Roxy.

Purple

Hi guys!
It's time for me to cut apart each posts here.

i don't see how having similar fos makes a person scummy
It shows there's a connection in thoughts -Rei-. A lot of people bandwagoned on Mattnumbers. He flipped as town, so we can assume that a few people were mafia on his wagon (considering in order for Mafia to win, town must die afterall).

i also have been putting why i found them scummy
It sounds like you're in the same scenario as :034: You come in late to put in input and end up repeating what someone else says. Doing this once or twice is fine, because you can't always expect to the be first person to talk. However to be never giving new information is odd.

he mentioned earlier in the game that one should not trust another member even if claiming a role

we made a mistake for trusting him and allowing him to shoot even when we told him to cooperate with the town he would not.
I agree with this, generally speaking there is more town than mafia in every setup, if that wasn't the case than we would've lost before the game began. This being known if everyone adds their input, the majority is still town. The fact he can't trust a majority being town sounds a bit scummy. If he's listening to one person in particular however, i can understand his logic.

imo dzle is really an sk, he would obviously claim vig to continue living
I can see where Rei is coming from with this, however Is the Risk / reward ratio something we can take?

On one end, we have him being SK, and we kill him. While this doesn't lower mafia's man count, we lose an extra during the night time.

On the other end, he is vigilante, and we kill him. We lose our power role and mafia gets to kill another town.

he also asked the doctor to protect him over the town

an sk would be willing to do whatever to live until he is last to survive
This is an extremely true statement. I feel his overexcessive talk about his power role is something that can be seen sk-like.

Now it's time for me to talk about meee

i also believe roxy is scum since he has been trying to lead the party on whom to vote and lynch
First off, let's go by your logic to describe the "perfect townie"

The perfect (-Rei-) townie will..
  • Never try to lead a lynch.
  • Never try to show why someone is potential scum and should die.
  • Never pressure another player for information, because that's scummy.

This is just silly. Votes are needed to win this game Rei. By me voting and giving my information on why my leads are scummy, I am telling you "I think this person is scummy and here is why". While I am giving you this information, I have no memory of pushing someone to bandwagon anyone in this game unless the scum meter is just off the wall, which has not been the case (or at least, I haven't caught it).

he was on of the few that tunneled hard on mattnumbers which lead to a townie being lynched
Oh, I totally tunneled him, you know what I want you to do -Rei-? I want you to go read all I've said about Mattnumbers all the way up to page 16(40ppp). Where's the tunneling?

Also I want you to see something

Vote Count:
-Rei-: ()
Fragbait: ()
DZLE: Mattnumbers (X)
Mattnumbers: Ohaiduhg, Elder Sister, :034 , Vrael, DZLE, Roxy (XXXXXX)
Ohaiduhg: ()
Roxy: ()
Elder Sister: ()
Lythium: ()
Vrael: ()
:034 :: ()
Frown: ()
Junglefever: Fragbait (X)
Not Voting: -Rei-, Ndayday, Frown, Lythium (XXXXX)
Look at you just chillin on the sideline.

Why would you find it effective to not vote for anyone throughout the day?

at the same time him and :034: have not been friendly with each other since the start

they have been arguing that the other is scum and we haven't payed any attention to this

it could be that both are scum together

so we wouldnt expect them to be working along each others side
Alright, lynch :034 : then lynch me.

[/QUOTE]

Purple

Hi guys!
hey :034 : welcome back! Got any info yet?

Hey, for the sake of conversation, I'm going to be nice to you and say you're town.

Now give us helpful townies some FoS's pleeeeeeeeeze

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well that day i didn't believe in the mattnumbers hammer

i don't know the difference between hammer and tunnel

i had my suspicion that day on ohaiduhg

but did have enough evidence to actually make it into a vote

Purple

Hi guys!
You should've found more information.

Hammering is being the last person to vote someone, therefore hammering their lynching.

Tunneling is (i think) the same as bangwagoning in a sense, where everyone votes the same person is rapid succession.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Vote Count:
-Rei-: ()
Ndayday: ()
DZLE: ()
Roxy: ()
Elder Sister: ()
:034 : Roxy (:mad:)
Junglefever: Elder Sister (:mad:)
Not Voting: -Rei-, Ndayday, DZLE, :034 :, Junglefever (:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:)​

DZLE

Smash Master
I don't have anyone right now that I want to shoot. Although I would be ok with Lynching Roxy or Rei.

And again with the whole "won't let town tell him who to shoot" from Ndayday:

Let me ask you then, who is town? Since with that logic i'd need to know for certain who to trust. Or else it could just be a mafia leading my bullet into the heart of a townie. Do you wan't that to happen?

E.S., don't trust me. I know you admit you do a little, but you shouldn't trust anyone. It's true that nobody has CC'd me, (Because there's only 1 Vigilante, and i'm it) so that could give you comfort knowing I'm it. But just be careful you don't want to buddy with someone, trusting them, as I said in the beginning of the game. Since we have 3 days until the day ends, I think we should get more votes on the board. Other than my bad feeling of Roxy, I can't find anything super solid in my opinion to condone him as scum.

For now i'm going to Vote: Rei

DZLE

Smash Master
EBWOP: As for what I'm going to do tonight, I'm not going to shoot unless I say otherwise. I should have added that when I was writing "I don't have anyone right now that I want to shoot"

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm not saying to listen to one person, or even two, three, etc.
I'm saying if everyone doesn't want you to shoot, you shouldn't shoot. yesterday I can see where it would make sense to shoot whoever you wanted and give us the "not letting you guys influence my decision" response, but today you need to be more careful.

I'm not sure how everyone feels about it though, so I could be wrong.

DZLE

Smash Master
Your general play-style just wasnt sitting right with me during D1, and I sincerely believed Mattnumbers was scum by the way he was playing, and in the end you posted some insightful stuff that seemed pro-town, so I posted this:
Exn incoming I guess?

Roxy, I had a small FoS on you throughout the beginning of this game. I almost even voted you once to see reactions.

But you have done well to redeem yourself in my eyes as pro-town, so my suspicion goes off you.

Matt gets scummier by the post, tbqh.

Purple

Hi guys!
So what brought it back as we go into day 2?

What is your view of 'town' considering the last game you played scum.

DZLE

Smash Master
As I read your posts in D2 I just started getting the feeling you were scum. But it may be due to the fact that nobody was posting but you, so I couldnt find anyone else to blame for what they were posting. Everyone was super inactive at the time.
I keep going back and forth on you but for now it's nothing.

And what do you mean my view of town? Like who do I think is town this game?

Purple

Hi guys!
When i say 'town' I mean how to play town.

This is kind of a loaded question, so i guess i really should scrap it. However i was curious as to what made me anti-town through day 2. So I asked you what makes a townie, 'pro-town' to see if i match up to your expectations.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Seems offput

I forget he's in the game, when he says stuff it doesn't stick with me. Seems to kinda present possibilities but doesn't explore them further.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
now that i have said things about dzle

he feels threatened and votes for me to get the heat of him

pretty sk like

as you can see he also didnt even state a reason

imo dzle is sk and not vig

vote: dzle

i can change this later when we find out more on other members

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
true so would i but this is to put dzle on heat

i wanna know his reasons

none were stated. it seems like he just wants to live

as i stated earlier i can change my vote

Purple

Hi guys!
So you're openly saying you don't want DZLE to die? K

unvote

vote:DZLE

whoever gets DZLE to L-2, or L-1, or hammers on him, has to explain with good as **** reason.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Whats wrong with -2 or -1?

Also, Not everyones doing taht all game. I've gotten good stuff out of you and dzle, and Elder when she can post.

Nido and dayday are probably in the same boat as rei actually, but something about rei is just bothering me, and it woudl require a reread, which i simply don't have time for :urg:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i didn't mean i didn't want him to die

i think we should use this day to lynch a scum

if dzle does something strange in the night or nothing at all

depending where we stand as a group on how we view him

we can decide where he stands

atm i really think he is sk

his first kill on frown was intuition

which is understandable i guess since he had no idea who to kill

but if he was vig shouldn't he not shoot d1 just to find more info

his kill on frown imo was really lucky