• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DZLE

Smash Master
I love how one of Rei's main things against me is I how I do things without explaining them.

Hipocracy much? That's all you've done all game. People start voting you because you are useless to town so you get scared and actually start trying. Sounds like some scummy **** imo. Pretty sure lynching you today would be safe.

I don't really feel the need to answer you.

Roxy, you are voting me to get answer out of me. I've answered every single question you've thrown at me, what more would you like me to answer? Your questions have substance, something that moves town/the game forward. It's not repeating what others have asked and or just fluff coasting.

Purple

Hi guys!
I want your actual information on your FoS's. Your fos on me seems to have dwindled down to nothing, so what are you going to do today to get us through the day? What are you going to do when you have the choice to kill tonight? Pull a name out of a hat?

DZLE

Smash Master
I want your actual information on your FoS's. Your fos on me seems to have dwindled down to nothing, so what are you going to do today to get us through the day? What are you going to do when you have the choice to kill tonight? Pull a name out of a hat?
To get us through the day I'm going to speculate how others are playing and help by answering/asking questions that are necessary to move us forward. This day shouldn't be viewed any differently than others, we just have less players around. (Which it's kinda always seemed we've had little players with the serious amounts of inactivity.)

What am I going to do when I have the choice to kill tonight?
I would do no such thing as pulling a name out of a hat.

I've already stated, until I otherwise say so, I will not be shooting tonight.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no i have explained things on your actions

all of them are close to what an sk would do

i'm just pointing out your actions and letting the town see how it is sk-like

and why don't you want to answer?

why are you holding back answers?

you never wanted to cooperate with the town

you say you can't trust anyone but we all dont trust anyone

you do not cooperate with any member

all you say is i dont have to answer that and i'm keeping my thoughts to myself

DZLE

Smash Master
You can say such things about me, but seriously, it's just a classic case of:

"Oh ****, people are voting for me, I better find the easiest target possible and get people to vote for them"

And what easier target could there be than a vigilante? Just call him an SK, and accuse him of doing really scummy stuff like no cooperating or helping town

Seems easy to me right, right?

Purple

Hi guys!
-Rei- You agreed that we should be killing scum, and not sk regardless.

Give me some scum FoS's

DZLE, when you get the chance, re-read maybe the first 6 pages, and find some FoS's

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no because before you put heat on me

i was investigating the mattnumbers case

then i saw how you acted like an sk

also right now you can also say you are trying to get heat off yourself after i started saying your sk-like actions

then you decided to vote for me

jungle just followed along with somewhat of a reason

you still havent stated anything

so what you have just stated is what you have been doing

hypocrisy much?

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
alright roxy.

like i stated before i'm going to read :034: and your interactions

DZLE

Smash Master
I really just don't have the motivation to answer any of your redundant questions Rei, you have been an awful player, and been little if no help to town / the movement of the game.

Roxy, I'll look back. Just to clarify, you want me to look back at D1 and tell you my FoS's from back then, correct?

((OOC: How do I change my PPP count? I want to make it higher than 15. It's annoying to click the "next page" so often.))

Purple

Hi guys!
answer them, if you want to look more town, that's something you should be making an effort to do anyways.

Go into your User CP and change it frmo there. i'll EBWOP to tell you how.

DZLE

Smash Master
Alright.
I have to go eat now, and help paint my sisters nursery.

When I get back, I want from Rei:
Structured questions you'd like me to answer deriving from all you have said against me recently. And don't complain about having to repeat yourself; Redundancy has been the only thing going for you thus farm.
Give structured questions and i'll be glad to answer them.

from Roxy:
I want your FoS's as well, as of RIGHT NOW. Has anything changed? Do you think you have a hold on who could be scum? (No names, just want to know your position on if you have a strong feeling who is what)

From Jungle:
You're ok with a Rei lynch today, and so am I. Completely. I understand you are busy, but perhaps just give me a few sentances going in depth on your main FoS's.

Others not mentioned: ****ING POST MORE :mad:

Purple

Hi guys!
:034: is still scummy to me, i still have his read over his head. Which he brushed off as if it was nothing. Ignoring some of the points I made, then going inactive afterwards. I have no one else read at this time.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I see what rei is saying about him being sk.
I'm not too sure though, and I'm starting to wonder if that's good enough to lynch him. Like, if he was indeed sk, would it help town to get rid of him?
What's the difference between sk and vig? :I

In response to your post Roxy (#982),
my suspicions haven't really changed at all today. I only have 1 person who I personally see as town, and we all assume DZLE is vig right now. I'm still not liking Roxy for yesterday, but I don't know. Like Jungle said, there are probably 2-3 mafia right now, and we have to be careful.

I need to reread members other than Roxy, DZLE, and Jungle now.

ndayday

BRoomer
Thanks Jungle

Ok, first is Spire/ES. I'm reading through just concentrating on her actions etc.
So it'll be like I'm going through the game and adding all the info as I go along

One thing we know for sure is that she didn't give us anything of value for half the game. (In 20ppp, 25/51 pages is nothing) Not much really. Spire was too busy, and there are legit 502 johns etc. This isn't a reason to think her as scummy so far imo. If later on she appears to be scummy though, this would seem a coincidental asset.

part 1 of her big intro post:
-Points out Frown is buddying Jungle. Also says that this would be helpful towards Frown in the scenario that Jungle was lynched and flipped town. Which would make him more suspicious imo, but whatever. What we can say at this point is that Frown indeed turned out to be scum, and this leaves Jungle in a weird position. If Jungle is scum, Frown messed up big time and buddied wayyyy too strongly way too early on. If he's town, this kind of puts him in the clear imo. Frown could have been trying to bring him down with him. So what does this mean for ES? She is either being silly and pointing out mistakes of scum buddies, or hitting the nail on the head.

part 2
-Thinks Roxy is mighty scummy. She points out valid things I guess. We can't conclude much since we don't know Roxy's role.

part 3
-Thinks Matt is scum, he flips town. This could be used to make her look bad I guess. I think he just messed up though, nearly everyone thought he was scum.

Then for the next 10 pages or so she's just on the Matt bandwagon.
then it's the DZLE roleclaiming thing.

Overall, I feel as though she's town.
I'll do someone else later.

DZLE

Smash Master
Understood Roxy, thank you for your quick reply.

@Ndayday, good input. Glad to see you posting, especially info that isnt just fluff.

@jungle, final johns are super legit. no worries

DZLE

Smash Master
Understood Roxy, thank you for your quick reply.

@Ndayday, good input. Glad to see you posting, especially info that isnt just fluff.

@jungle, final johns are super legit. no worries

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
sorry for not posting so much. usual johns.

So you're openly saying you don't want DZLE to die? K

unvote

vote:DZLE

whoever gets DZLE to L-2, or L-1, or hammers on him, has to explain with good as **** reason.
i read this as: " kk, imma vote him now with now explanation, but the next person who votes him has to explain with good as **** reason."

i know you said you're still suspicious of :034:, but why did you drop him just like that?
are you gonna re-vote him once you get what you want from dzle?

seems a bit like building up a case against :0 34: (scum distancing) and then backpedaling by voting dzle to 'put him on heat'. just a thought.
hence why i'm pressuring him with votes.
i have the feeling he's not pressured at all.
simply voting with the reason of "putting him on heat" is not pressuring imo.

what rei said on dzle being sk
i think rei brought up some valid points.
i'm still not quite sure about marvin.

i was wrong when i said that it seems as though town would trust dzle.
but apparently, we all (?) still agree on lynching a scum-suspect rather than dzle(vig/sk).
correct me if i'm wrong.

i wanted to say something more but i forgot.

Thanks Jungle

Ok, first is Spire/ES. I'm reading through just concentrating on her actions etc.
So it'll be like I'm going through the game and adding all the info as I go along

One thing we know for sure is that she didn't give us anything of value for half the game. (In 20ppp, 25/51 pages is nothing) Not much really. Spire was too busy, and there are legit 502 johns etc. This isn't a reason to think her as scummy so far imo. If later on she appears to be scummy though, this would seem a coincidental asset.
uhmmm excuse me? That's right, i didn't post anything of value for half the game, simply because of the fact that i entered the game on page 35/69 15ppp.
i mean it's nice you point that out and all, but then to conclude that this could be considered as scummy later on?
i dun think this can be taken as a kind of "proof" for me being scum at all.

part 1 of her big intro post:
-Points out Frown is buddying Jungle. Also says that this would be helpful towards Frown in the scenario that Jungle was lynched and flipped town. Which would make him more suspicious imo, but whatever.
it works either way. you could either ask"who was he suspicious of, who would want to kil him?" (most hate) or "who was he buddying with the most?" (most love).
tbh, i didn't think of your POV.

What we can say at this point is that Frown indeed turned out to be scum, and this leaves Jungle in a weird position. If Jungle is scum, Frown messed up big time and buddied wayyyy too strongly way too early on. If he's town, this kind of puts him in the clear imo. Frown could have been trying to bring him down with him. So what does this mean for ES? She is either being silly ...
ouch
...and pointing out mistakes of scum buddies, or hitting the nail on the head.

part 2
-Thinks Roxy is mighty scummy. She points out valid things I guess. We can't conclude much since we don't know Roxy's role.

part 3
-Thinks Matt is scum, he flips town. This could be used to make her look bad I guess. I think he just messed up though, nearly everyone thought he was scum.

Then for the next 10 pages or so she's just on the Matt bandwagon.
then it's the DZLE roleclaiming thing.
i also stated my opinion on jungle and rei. just saying.
Overall, I feel as though she's town.
I'll do someone else later.
i've already said this once, and i'll say it again. please don't state who you think is town.
just imagine if everybody stated "i think ES is town", then mafia could kill me in the night, and leave town with no info the next day because everybody already knew/thought that i was town.

:034:

Smash Hero
Up to Page 10.

So everyone, What would mafia be looking to do at a time like D1? I personally think they would just lurk throughout today, since it's generally a day of question asking.
The loaded question in the beginning that stood out to me. You were posting well until this point, with a good amount of posts. After that you mention mafia would lurk (which can go either way), just the way of saying: "Hey guys, I'm not scum because scum would do this!" The fact that you answered your own question speaks for itself: you weren't even looking for anybody else's opinion, you just wanted to let yourself be extra known as "Mr Not-scum".

loaded questions - I only asked -one- loaded question, in which i asked so that I get the ball rolling, however i stopped asking afterwards because i felt i was forcing a question that would've gotten us no where. It wasn't multiple loaded questions, just one ; please don't exaggerate.
You stopped because it was obviously suspicious and you didn't want to get lynched over it. So, your question wasn't all that important when you saw it backfired on you.

hmm, weird.

Anyways some lurkers have yet to post (spire), i think he needs a prodding rocketpsience.
Why are you looking to get people prodded (and afterwards modkilled)? Easy pickings for scum?

On lynching
- Let's lynch someone, however i'm pretty impatient and i'd rather just kill someone straight up instead of taking a week to do so.
Hey guys, I want to skip information and just get straight to the killing.

This is unfortunate :(
You were looking to get Spire prodded. Then you mention it's unfortunate that Ndayday got prodded. Looking to be "goodie town", typical mafia tactic.

What I also noticed was the little convo between you and Frown afterwards - where Frown mentioned "why it would be bad". I honestly can't believe I missed that slip-up, but now it seems to me like mafia communicating with each other.

generally a person getting prodded means they might get modkilled, which is bad because it either hurts town (killed with no connection to anyone) or hurts mafia (which generally just isn't for town to win without really doing anything).
I'll mention it again: "Hurts mafia". This isn't good word choice and in my opinion a slip-up.

Btw, Frown has admitted to being biased to me.

This isn't something bad, just something to note.
"Guys, don't listen to what Frown says to me because he's my scumbuddy" is what I read.

'generally'
This post was edited. I don't know the rules about editing but honestly - I think you're scum and I'd be happy to see you get prodded over it.

Will continue this later with the other 16 pages.

Purple

Hi guys!
The loaded question in the beginning that stood out to me. You were posting well until this point, with a good amount of posts. After that you mention mafia would lurk (which can go either way), just the way of saying: "Hey guys, I'm not scum because scum would do this!" The fact that you answered your own question speaks for itself: you weren't even looking for anybody else's opinion, you just wanted to let yourself be extra known as "Mr Not-scum".
First off, I would like to comment on me answering my own question. Me answering my own question just shows my opinion to everyone, incase they would want to ask me. To say that because i answered my own questoin means that I don't want anyone else's opinion, doesn't make sense. ME answering, and me listening to someone else's answer aren't related at all. Also, I've had this discussion with Junglefever about the loaded question, you explaining it again doesn't change much. In fact, i would recommend you re-read that part where Junglefever calls me out on it. If it's not there I guess my memory is juat bad. Fact is i explained that I was asking to question to get the ball rolling, but it really didn't help out as much as I expected, So i thought more about my questions from then on.

I always want others opinions by the way.

You stopped because it was obviously suspicious and you didn't want to get lynched over it. So, your question wasn't all that important when you saw it backfired on you.
It wasn't an obvious suspicion. I would not have noticed it until it was called out. One loaded question isn't enough to get lynched over unless it's something extremely severe.

Why are you looking to get people prodded (and afterwards modkilled)? Easy pickings for scum?
I look to get people prodded in order to ensure activity. I asked for mod-kill on players yesterday as well. Now look at the conversation we're having. :|

Granted, we lost a cop for it :urg:

Hey guys, I want to skip information and just get straight to the killing.
Me saying i'd rather not take a week to lynch one person is different than saying "i want to ignore all the information we currently have and lynch someone randomly". Remember I branched into forum mafia from epic mafia, I tend to take things very quickly. Something i'm not used to quite yet.

You were looking to get Spire prodded. Then you mention it's unfortunate that Ndayday got prodded. Looking to be "goodie town", typical mafia tactic.
I can see where you would get that idea. This is a good point actually. +1 :034:. (by the way, i come back to this later in the response)

What I also noticed was the little convo between you and Frown afterwards - where Frown mentioned "why it would be bad". I honestly can't believe I missed that slip-up, but now it seems to me like mafia communicating with each other.
Mafia communicating to each other is one player explaining why something is wrong to another player? I see, doesn't that mean when you talked to Frown, explaining how town killing matt was implied, would also be mafia talking to each other? It's a small conversation granted, but putting me in that category would also put you in that category.

Please answer this though.

From how we seen Frown play in D1, would you say he's more likely to buddy his scum buddies, or press against his scumbuddies.

I'll mention it again: "Hurts mafia". This isn't good word choice and in my opinion a slip-up.
I've already explained this, looking at both sides of the town isn't something that's scummy, especially over something like mod-killing that's done by an outside force.

"Guys, don't listen to what Frown says to me because he's my scumbuddy" is what I read.
That's what you read, but is it what is being said? He's admitted bias towards me, and bias towards junglefever as well (saying he's the best town we have). Does that mean Junglefever would also be scummy for this?

This post was edited. I don't know the rules about editing but honestly - I think you're scum and I'd be happy to see you get prodded over it.
To see me getting prodded, or see me getting killed? I do believe that i deserve infractions for those edits. However I promise you (in a game of mafia, lawl, how important is that) that those edits were very trivial grammatical errors. I've stopped doing this and edit by way of post (EBWOP)

I can see where you would find me being scummy. I won't lie, after reading your re-read, I had some odd changes in gameplay from day 1, to day 2, to day 3.

However, where does it say that I'm not sad about getting spire prodded? Where does it say that I am? I'd rather not have town get prodded at all, it generally screws up the flow of gameplay, you can agree that you can't get good reads on players when players will not discuss anything towards anyone. Also going away for a long period of time in a private game is just as much of a problem, we don't have replacements that we can fill in, only mod-kills are possible right now. How is this not something to be sad about from both perspectives. As much as I don't like it, I will want it to happen if it brings activity into the thread. I've been ranting about inactivity for quite some time.

Smash Hero
First off, I would like to comment on me answering my own question. Me answering my own question just shows my opinion to everyone, incase they would want to ask me. To say that because i answered my own questoin means that I don't want anyone else's opinion, doesn't make sense. ME answering, and me listening to someone else's answer aren't related at all. Also, I've had this discussion with Junglefever about the loaded question, you explaining it again doesn't change much. In fact, i would recommend you re-read that part where Junglefever calls me out on it. If it's not there I guess my memory is juat bad. Fact is i explained that I was asking to question to get the ball rolling, but it really didn't help out as much as I expected, So i thought more about my questions from then on.

I always want others opinions by the way.
I did read it, I commented on how you took it back when you noticed it was pretty suspicious. It's not a bad thing that I repeated it here - I doubt a whole lot of people remembered the ordeal.

It wasn't an obvious suspicion. I would not have noticed it until it was called out. One loaded question isn't enough to get lynched over unless it's something extremely severe.
Agreed, it's not just that question that makes me want to lynch you, as I'm sure the size my post implies.

I look to get people prodded in order to ensure activity. I asked for mod-kill on players yesterday as well. Now look at the conversation we're having. :|

Granted, we lost a cop for it :urg:
I don't believe that. Another weapon of Town is in it's numbers - asking to decrease those numbers won't exactly help us win. It might be a little bit unfair and in the end you might say it's just avoiding an inevitable cause: but you're not taking any risk by not mentioning it, yet having the reward of a possible higher number and with that a higher possibility of winning this game. No risk and a little bit of reward, I see nothing wrong with that.

Me saying i'd rather not take a week to lynch one person is different than saying "i want to ignore all the information we currently have and lynch someone randomly". Remember I branched into forum mafia from epic mafia, I tend to take things very quickly. Something i'm not used to quite yet.
Of course it's different, however, my point stands: you weren't willing to use the extra time town has to gather information. Whether that's a week or a day, if there's the chance then you should be willing to take it. Branching off from epic mafia doesn't matter in this case - if you are really town you should have noticed that we have so much time to gather info, and you should be willing to use it.

I can see where you would get that idea. This is a good point actually. +1 :034:. (by the way, i come back to this later in the response)
No prob.

Mafia communicating to each other is one player explaining why something is wrong to another player? I see, doesn't that mean when you talked to Frown, explaining how town killing matt was implied, would also be mafia talking to each other? It's a small conversation granted, but putting me in that category would also put you in that category.

Please answer this though.

From how we seen Frown play in D1, would you say he's more likely to buddy his scum buddies, or press against his scumbuddies.
That's akin to a WIFOM situation... Well, it's not a WIFOM situation, but this question won't bring us any further: Frown was mafia and most likely being instructed by another (more experienced) mafia to play a certain way, such as the question "buddy or press". It could've been either one of those two, but since none of us can be 100% sure who is mafia, we won't find out.

You'll be inclined to say "you're avoiding the question" and you're a little right - but there's no distinct answer, not one I can find anyway.

I've already explained this, looking at both sides of the town isn't something that's scummy, especially over something like mod-killing that's done by an outside force.
You might see it that way, but I don't. Well, you vote for me, I vote for you and you can't just come out and say: "You know what, :034:, you were right, you saw through me completely."

I'd be cool with it if you did, though.

That's what you read, but is it what is being said? He's admitted bias towards me, and bias towards junglefever as well (saying he's the best town we have). Does that mean Junglefever would also be scummy for this?
Sure, why not? If you're scum and we lynch you, we'll still have to find the last one.

To see me getting prodded, or see me getting killed? I do believe that i deserve infractions for those edits. However I promise you (in a game of mafia, lawl, how important is that) that those edits were very trivial grammatical errors. I've stopped doing this and edit by way of post (EBWOP)
Prodded or killed, I'd prefer a prod and see you lynched at the end of this day. They might've been trivial, but an edit is an edit and I call for a prod.

I can see where you would find me being scummy. I won't lie, after reading your re-read, I had some odd changes in gameplay from day 1, to day 2, to day 3.
+1 for me imo

However, where does it say that I'm not sad about getting spire prodded? Where does it say that I am? I'd rather not have town get prodded at all, it generally screws up the flow of gameplay, you can agree that you can't get good reads on players when players will not discuss anything towards anyone. Also going away for a long period of time in a private game is just as much of a problem, we don't have replacements that we can fill in, only mod-kills are possible right now. How is this not something to be sad about from both perspectives. As much as I don't like it, I will want it to happen if it brings activity into the thread. I've been ranting about inactivity for quite some time.
I've read up to page 10, I didn't see a post where you mentioned being sad about a spire prod. Maybe later, but I didn't see it. We've gotten replacements. Modkills are impeding to the game, but I don't see how you could be sad when a mafia gets modkilled, since it'll help us win this game. However, a modkill has a higher chance of hitting a townie, so I won't mention anything about inactivity.

Will reread more tomorrow, sleepy time now.

Purple

Hi guys!
I did read it, I commented on how you took it back when you noticed it was pretty suspicious. It's not a bad thing that I repeated it here - I doubt a whole lot of people remembered the ordeal.
Same reasoning I have with bringing up comments about you.

I don't believe that. Another weapon of Town is in it's numbers - asking to decrease those numbers won't exactly help us win. It might be a little bit unfair and in the end you might say it's just avoiding an inevitable cause: but you're not taking any risk by not mentioning it, yet having the reward of a possible higher number and with that a higher possibility of winning this game. No risk and a little bit of reward, I see nothing wrong with that.
Asking to prod =/= asking to modkill. Whlie I asked to modklil, we can come up with an agreement that many players were infact, inactive. To point this out as a problem towards me and only me would be biased.

Of course it's different, however, my point stands: you weren't willing to use the extra time town has to gather information.
I wanted information by flip, and by town kill from the next day. If I died the next day, so be it, it takes suspicion off of me and people have something to base off of ALONG with the flip of mattnumbers being townie. We don't have to use all of the time that's available.

However, mattnumbers was at L-1 by the time of me posting (read: hammering), if you (or anyone else for that matter) truly thought we needed more time then you (or anyone else) could have unvoted to release some of the pressure. Once again this seems like bias towards me to pressure a lynch towards me. This isn't something that particularly makes you scummier, however don't tunnel please.

:031:

That's akin to a WIFOM situation... Well, it's not a WIFOM situation, but this question won't bring us any further: Frown was mafia and most likely being instructed by another (more experienced) mafia to play a certain way, such as the question "buddy or press". It could've been either one of those two, but since none of us can be 100% sure who is mafia, we won't find out.
Wouldn't fabricated conversations just 'feel' out of place :034:?

You'll be inclined to say "you're avoiding the question" and you're a little right - but there's no distinct answer, not one I can find anyway.
There is a way to answer this, read how he talks about everyone, see what sounds out of place or unprovoked.

You might see it that way, but I don't. Well, you vote for me, I vote for you and you can't just come out and say: "You know what, :034:, you were right, you saw through me completely."
The problem you're having is you feel this is an end-all-be-all vote from me. I only find you suspicious and want more conversation from you. Did you notice I'm not even voting on you right now? Oh ho ho. Also, you didn't see right through me, you're obviously misinformed and not weighing the scummy to town ratio.

Sure, why not? If you're scum and we lynch you, we'll still have to find the last one.
If at any point and time I die, and i flip town. How does this make you view junglefever?

Prodded or killed, I'd prefer a prod and see you lynched at the end of this day. They might've been trivial, but an edit is an edit and I call for a prod.
While i can be prodded, I don't see how it would be effective, I'm already no longer editing.

I've read up to page 10, I didn't see a post where you mentioned being sad about a spire prod.
I haven't said anything about being sad about spire prod. What i'm asking is, do you see any thread about be being happy about spire's prod. If you can't see either, you can't entirely tell if i have emotion towards them or not.

Maybe later, but I didn't see it. We've gotten replacements.
Really? Where.

Modkills are impeding to the game, but I don't see how you could be sad when a mafia gets modkilled, since it'll help us win this game. However, a modkill has a higher chance of hitting a townie, so I won't mention anything about inactivity.
I had a long wall about this, but it got deleted, so watered down version. Players being killed by an outside force ruins the game because it takes away the glory of a win from either town OR mafia. Hence why it's saddening.

ndayday

BRoomer
ES I don't see why you're trying to make yourself seem more town to me when you are already town in my eyes lol.
I suppose I wasn't clear on the half the game thing - I realize you're a replacement, I'm just referring to you and Spire as one entity. I shouldn't have done that, way too confusing. So sorry on that. But yes, I realize that Spire was indeed the one who wasn't posting and then you replaced, jumping in right when we were 502'ing.

And as I said, it is not proof for being scummy. You couldn't control it. If you were scum, it would be a circumstantial thing that kept you out of the spotlight. If you're not, woopee. It means nothing.

Not saying who town is iyo is noted.
but I don't really get your reasoning, because without open talk on what we all think, we're not going to get anywhere. Simply ignoring people because you think you know who they are is mighty weird.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Few thoughts on the bit of conversation that have gone on since I last posted

I don't have a problem with modkilling people who are being inactive. What good is deadweight? It's another potential number for town but, as I've said before, not everyone is equal in this game. We all have a vote, but we aren't all equal. If smoeone is being useless, i see no problem with a modkill, slows down the game and makes things harder to keep moving imo.

Well done SvS conversations dont feel otu of place at all, actually. It's not that hard for SvS to have a convesration with each other and not look fake.

Ndayday do yout ihnk talking about who we think is town is a good idea? Why? thats what i gather from your last post

other than that i read a bunch of nothing in that post

Purple

Hi guys!
It is now 2:51pm.

the day ends in three hours.

I'm not very happy with any of you. Well, :034: and ES excluded. I really wanted some information here :/.

If this game is not going to be getting played correctly, perhaps we should discontinue this thread. I'd rather not rush a kill...

Purple

Hi guys!
EBWOP: of course, we could also nl, but that gives mafia a kill, and on top of that mafia might not be able to turn in kill logs.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
hmm yeah apparently this is gonna be a no lynch.
perhaps we should let dzle shoot.. otherwise it would be a free kill for maf.
on the other hand... if dzle missed scum, that'd be -2town

what do you think roxy?

Top Bottom