• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

DZLE

Smash Master
Roxy, Ndayday, and :034:

Tell me who you currently think we should vote for (if you even have an answer yet) and why.

Stress on the why.

Lylo, we can't mess around.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I say Roxy, and I'll explain in 4 or so hours when I get home.

And I know you're basically safe today DZLE, but you should make an effort at some point today as well.
Everyone should, really.

It hurts us that ES is I guess away for a few days, so we have to compensate.

Purple

Hi guys!
The problem I have with this game, is that no one is really giving information consistently, we're coming down the wire and it feels like the same game as d1, except with a crap load less people. with 13 people we could assume that there's 3 mafia. Not 4.

Also, thought i'd point out, I called out -rei- on an FoS earlier in d3, why i'm still alive though I don't know. Probably because people feel they can get my lynched and I look scummy.

w/e though, i'll write another re-read that will go unnoticed later.

DZLE

Smash Master
Alright Ndayday, I look forward to it.

And don't worry, i'm not just sitting by and not giving my opinions or whatever. I'll give effort, but I kind of what the towns thoughts before I give my own. I'd consider myself influential, if I say something not about a mafia, then a mafia could be like oh yes I agree and seem town, because I'm town, and they would be buddying with me.

Therefor I asked you all who you feel safe lynching.

So far Nday want's Roxy.

Roxy wants Elder Sister.

Elaborate, we shall move forward

:034:

Smash Hero
I have to apologize for my absence a little bit, I was gone all day yesterday, today and tomorrow I'll be off again (smash tourney, you know how it goes).

:034:

Purple

Hi guys!
Alright Ndayday, I look forward to it.

And don't worry, i'm not just sitting by and not giving my opinions or whatever. I'll give effort, but I kind of what the towns thoughts before I give my own. I'd consider myself influential, if I say something not about a mafia, then a mafia could be like oh yes I agree and seem town, because I'm town, and they would be buddying with me.

Therefor I asked you all who you feel safe lynching.

So far Nday want's Roxy.

Roxy wants Elder Sister.

Elaborate, we shall move forward

I want the people I said i wanted yesterday.

:|

except :034:.. I guess.

ndayday

BRoomer
Trust me, I'm writing this thing up. But,

why did you change your mind on :034: ?

ndayday

BRoomer
Well, ok. Points are colored. Explanations are in the same paragraph.

Early Game, D1
[The first thing Roxy did strange was the question in the beginning of the game, where he asks everyone what mafia would be trying to do D1.]
Like it was said at the time, it's a loaded question that allows mafia to adjust very early in the game. He doesn't really seem to acknowledge this, which is smart since making a big deal out of it would draw more attention, and that early on, it's easy to change the subject.

A bit after this, Jungle starts getting on his case. Jungle said he wasn't going to let Roxy be passive this game etc, which was cleared up amongst themselves.
[The only thing that I saw suspicious in that part was that he said he answers questions asked of other people to be active.]

He then says how a no lynch is bad for both mafia and town D1, yet suggests one a few posts later. A few posts after that, he says he wants someone dead today, then goes back to supporting the no lynch idea. Flip flops on what he wants done on d1, when one option is generally the smarter choice. I think this isn't good evidence, it's just something to look at. I think what he was trying to say is that no lynch can be helpful, but ultimately he doesn't think we should do that today.

Then, the emotional thing, where he says how unfortunate it is that someone got prodded. It was a dumb move imo, and can be seen as trying to hard to be town.

Then Frown gets on Roxy for a bit. I can see this as scum pretending to be suspicious of scum, especially since it wasn't longlived.

However, I have to say that most of these points were talked about and clarified. The emotion, the loaded question, the reason Jungle was on his case, and even the no lynch thing he explained.

At the end of D1, this leaves me at wondering what the hell is going on with him.
Everything can be explained pretty much.
I'm way less suspicious of Roxy, but really don't know who we should lynch if Roxy is town. Someone that isn't helping much? Or do other people have their suspicions?

More later. d1 was the longest game in this game, so the rest should be easy.

ndayday

BRoomer
People make mistakes. :mad:

Who do you think we should lynch today?

ndayday

BRoomer
Oh. hurr hurr

Just based off inactivity?

DZLE

Smash Master
Once that info reaches us, we can better make a decision.

When it gets down to the nitty gritty like this, not much we can do but lynch.

But we need some good info on why.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
anyway, since noone hammered on me (though everyone posted at least once, my deductions are the following:either
a) theres only one maf left
b) there are 2 mafs, and roxy is one of them.

dunno which one i believe more in currently

also, i dislike that you want to hold back information by not answering my question, just because you want me to answer yours first. i mean i obviously announced that i wouldnt be around for a while, but you still wanted to wait?

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
BTW , ES,[...] we got questions to ask

unvote
haha when you unvoted i thought you finally got my and dzle's point:dont throw around random votes like that. but obviously you didnt.

this isnt d1 where you can lynch someone just bcuz of him being inactive.
i want you to bring up valid points against me, until then you are imo "mafia trying to push on a random lynch no matter what without having any evidence"

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
edit to post 1101

imo, as a townie you should be clear with what youre saying. dont be wishy washy and assume that people will understand you.
btw, for u who dont know what im talkin about, its when he says
wait they havn't?

K

K
im sorry for typing so many small posts but the psp only allows to type 250 chars at once

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
@roxy's question
as ive already said, i wanted reactions.
D4 just started,ppl were talking about dzle shooting ohai,you brought up some good points as well(on yuki, dzle and nday)
that was when i posted.i wanted to see if anybody jumped on that case/wagon, if anybody tried to defend jungle or simply behaves suspicious.

roxy: "thats a very good point to bring up, however..." post #931
neither buddying with me nor defending jungle, that was a good response from you, not scummy at all ...
2b continued

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
:034::he didnt pay attention to it at all, althoughbeing active at that time.i think he was just being busy debating with you about himself though, so he didnt pay attention to jungle.

-rei-:"my suspicions are on :034:,roxy and jungle"
really suspicious.it was another prove for mytheory on rei that i had stated earlier,i then posted my thoughts on him.he turned out scum, yay

dzle:not paying attention to jungle but agreeing on the rei-case.
idun think ignoring jungle is scummy now that he flipped town...

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
nday: he was inactive, he even received a prod.
when he came back, he only said sth about rei, not jungle.

i can understand why rei got more love than jungle, he did really behave scummy.

jungle: he didnt try to defend himself, prolly cuz he thought it was a rather weak claim and he didnt have so much time.

all in all the reactions were rather useless EXCEPT for reis. and thats what counts.

Purple

Hi guys!
usually, mafia try to not put mafia in their FoS's.

FMPOV, jungle's chlilin in the graveyard, and me and :034: were arguing.

DZLE's vig.

who's left?

:|

ndayday

BRoomer
Was that an attempt to get the pressure off you answering that question, or your answer?
Because I don't really get what you're saying either way.

Purple

Hi guys!
Sorry, I just don't care for this game anymore.. I'll man up and at least explain my reasoning for my two FoS's.

But a bit late

zzzz

Purple

Hi guys!
However i'm left with one question. Ndayday and ES, you both have become extraordinarily active lately, and seem to be deeply pressuring me for the most part today. Why the sudden pressure among you two?

ndayday

BRoomer
I'll agree with you that this game is really boring and uneventful.

Sudden pressure because we're running out of options and you seem the best option imo.

DZLE

Smash Master
I'm almost bored enough with this game to want to get a lynch, any lynch, so the day ends.

Let's lynch someone worth lynching :/

Purple

Hi guys!
i'm going to be serious, guys.

I'm a survivor. A third party role that can win from either side of the fence, it all depends on if I stay alive.

This is how it works.

If there's two mafia, i will immediately side with them and we'll win.

if this cannot be confirmed in any way, my vote will remain gone, I serve no fail to dzle, since if he doesn't shoot me, He will almost guaranteed kill mafia (in the plan that there's one, there's a 1/3 chance of hitting them excluding me.

and mafia won't kill me after knowing this role, because generally speaking, I can help mafia at any point and time.

I'm tired of the charade.

unvote

I know nothing about who is mafia or who is scum, i generally don't care.

the arguement with :034:? bluffs, I didn't care who or what he was, just as long as it made me look town enough to stay alive, and obviously I just had to pray i wasn't a viable target to mafia.

Since I was scummy, mafia had no reason to kill me, considering i could be lynched.

But here I am.

Survivor.

Open to suggestions.

DZLE

Smash Master
If that's true, then you are either useful to me or to them. Or useless to both. Imo, your role sounds a lot like a double agent. Good for the good guys or good for the bad guys. You just want to live.

I don't know if I want to take advantage of this or just get you over with.

Give me time.

Nday, does your vote still stand?

ndayday

BRoomer
I'm not sure.

On one hand, we could lynch him and let mafia live another day, assuming he's not mafia himself. If he dies, that leaves what...4 people. Minus yourself, (we assume you're town) 3 potential candidates for a lynch tomorrow. We can still win it like that if there's one mafia member. If there's two, then we lose, since mafia will obviously kill town tonight. This is assuming you don't shoot/get killed.

If we don't lynch, then it doesn't make much a difference except we're lynching someone we don't know for sure. It would still end in the same way the next day (assuming there is one mafia left), except survivor would be involved. He could swing anyway he wanted and could make whoever he wants win. Again, assuming you don't shoot/get killed.

I think it'd be better to kill him today, it leaves us without worrying about a survivor swinging the vote whatever way he wants in a 1 v. 1. v. 1 situation. However, he could still swing it in town's favor in that situation, so that's something to consider.

I feel as though I might have messed up somewhere in there. Not thinking very clearly at all.
My vote stays unless someone can show me it'd be better to vote someone else.

Top Bottom