• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Rocket Mafia from the Disco Room: DGames Reject Copy

Motel Vacaville

• I see.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • My Gosh.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Thiiiis Guuuuy

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

Purple

Hi guys!
First off, understand that i'm willing to help both sides, and regardless of who I lynch, I win, therefore I'm the most unbiased player here.

I am a help to mafia, and because of that mafia has no reason to kill me .

It's like an invincible townie, which should be good for your DZLE. having a permanent townie on your side, or a permanent mafia on mafia's side. Someone just has to speak a good deal for the aftergame ;).

Anyways, i want to point our something.

On one hand, we could lynch him and let mafia live another day,
This point of view sounds anti-town. You never want mafia to live another day.

assuming he's not mafia himself. If he dies, that leaves what...4 people. Minus yourself, (we assume you're town) 3 potential candidates for a lynch tomorrow. We can still win it like that if there's one mafia member.
you sound sure that there's one mafia member, while when you brought up two

If there's two, then we lose, since mafia will obviously kill town tonight. This is assuming you don't shoot/get killed.
night will not happen however.

If we don't lynch, then it doesn't make much a difference
yes it does, if there's two mafia then we lose, you're breadcrumbing the fact that there's one mafia.

except we're lynching someone we don't know for sure. It would still end in the same way the next day (assuming there is one mafia left), except survivor would be involved. He could swing anyway he wanted and could make whoever he wants win. Again, assuming you don't shoot/get killed.

I think it'd be better to kill him today, it leaves us without worrying about a survivor swinging the vote whatever way he wants in a 1 v. 1. v. 1 situation.
why would you want an uncertain win? I'm guaranteed survivor, there's more of a chance of townie killing mafia than third party killing mafia. Generally because third parties are outlaws, no one wants to win with stupid townies am i right?

However, he could still swing it in town's favor in that situation, so that's something to consider.
however this is something you're NOT considering. You'd much rather me die as Survivor.

Ndayday, you've bread crumbed the fact that there's only one mafia left in this game, and considering that there's only one, you've also softclaimed your role as mafia.

Now i'm willing to help you no problem. Survivors are considered town, until it's physicall impossible for town to win, then survivor + maf + whoever wins. Right now, best case scenario there are four townies, one mafia (considering you've breadcrumbed it).

you can't win this way, and even if you're able to kill me, or any townie alive, you won't win.

However.

One of the townies is not real.

DZLE

Dzle is infact SK, i've confirmed it after reading his ways of play again, along with his kills. While frown is understandable, why do you truly think he killed rei? He doesn't tell us why, infact, the only reason is because rei ACTUALLY felt that DZLE was SK, and that he should die.

Lo and Behold, Rei dies the next night.

considering we're both outlaws here, and dzle is sk, if he's willing to admit it, then we can join together and kill the final townie necessary for survivor to become mafia sided and win.

of coures, there is a possibility i'm entirely wrong, and there's two mafia, but even then, two maf + one survivor vote is an immediate win.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Why won't night happen?

Not sure I get that part of your post.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
no, you'd rather call us all losers.
i mean c'mon, we aren't even able to fisnish one ****in game.

imo
either roxy is maf himself or he is survivor and wants to become mafia sided and join with maf+ sk blah blah
as town, we don't need that. a person who's that anti town should die
vote: roxy

i don't really care if dzle is vig or sk, cuz he's still someone who can kill potential scum when we don't agree on a lynch

as for rei: he turned out scum.
even if his points of marvin being sk were understandable and all, i think he just wanted to get suspicion off of him by blaming dzle.
ithought dzle killed rei because jungle, me and he himself were okay with rei getting lynched. since we NL that day, he killed him in the night. which is good.

i posted more than usually to make up for my absence. and because i DO care :/

if i counted correctly, roxy is dead now.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

my POV
anyway, since noone hammered on me (though everyone posted at least once, my deductions are the following:either
a) theres only one maf left
b) there are 2 mafs, and roxy is one of them.
if you are survivor, theres just option a left

current sutuation: 5 people= 1 maf + roxy(surv or maf) + dzle (vig or sk) + 2 townies

now that i hammered on roxy
we'll prolly end up d5 (i gotta arrange my thoughts)

a.1) 1maf v 2town (if dzle doesn't shoot/gets shot at night)
a.2) 1 maf vs 1town+dzle (if dzle doesn't shoot/doesn't get shot at night)

b.1) 1maf v 1 dzle (if dzle shoots/doesn't get shot/kills townie----->who would win??even perhaps?)
b.2) 1 maf vs 1/2 town (if dzle shoots/gets shot/maybe kills the townie he shot?)

c) 0 maf v 2/3 town (if dzle shoots and kills maf---->maybe or maybe not the person who gets shot by maf dies as well--->we would win either way)

i think dzle should shoot.
b and c would be an even or a win for town.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Night has ended, Ndayday the Mafia Grunt is now dead.

Day 5 ends 5/8 6PM EST​

:034:

Smash Hero
Alright, DZLE or Elder Sister. We've got a lot to talk about, since these figures don't match up.

FACT: One of you two is mafia.
FACT: There were supposed to be two nightkills. Only the town/indy side happened. Therefore, there was a Doc protection, therefore either one of you two is Doc.

We got ourselves a pretty weird case. I'm vanilla townie myself. This leaves me with two situations:

There's a mafia and a Town Doc with killing ability.

or

There's a random killing mafia/indy and a Town Doc.

Doc could speak up, but he or she would get counterclaimed pretty easily. I'm throwing for DZLE as mafia. You went along with Ndayday's vote pretty quickly, thinking the game to be over (as did I, to be honest). You see, I had a pretty quirky theory: You were never vigilante/serial killer to begin with. Which is why you never clarified which one of the two you are. ES in this case is the serial killer. But wait, a serial killer with a doc ability? That's too weird... But why not a protection ability? Bulletproof Serial Killer, it's almost the perfect crime.

DZLE, I think you're scum due to your vote on Roxy really quickly after Ndayday's, who turned out to be scum. You could be the Serial Killer, but there's no way to prove that you really killed Rei, Frown and Ndayday. I could end it right here and now, because I think I'm right. Only one vote is necessary at this point, if I'm wrong, mafia will come in and bandwagon you right away, killing you. If I'm right, well, I don't see how ES could pass up winning this game.

However, I'm not that reckless. I'll allow you to make your last points.

DZLE

Smash Master
Your logic could be used against you. You could just be saying your vanilla townie but really you are mafia. If I vote you now and you don't die, I know you are mafia. If you do die, then i'll cross that bridge when I come to it. I've thought Roxy was town most the game but since this game is super uneventful I voted for him quickly so we could move this game closer to its end.

Lets see what happens

Vote: 034

DZLE

Smash Master
EBWOP:
Nevermind I did it.

DZLE is on 034.
034 is on DZLE.

Elder Sister, DZLE, and 034 are the only ones left alive.

Scenarios: 034 and ES are mafia, and I'm the only town left. I get lynched and die, mafia wins.
or ES is town and votes to lynch 034, 034 dies, Town wins.

We are cross-voted. ES gets the hammer.

ES you know i'm town, obviously. If you are town, do the right thing and win us the game.

Smash Hero
ES, if I was scum there's no way I'd go after DZLE, who already 'claimed' SK/vig. I'd go after you instead, because that would honestly require far less effort, why try to side the one who already claimed killing mafia against me?

Too bad DZLE is not only scum, but presents false scenario's as well - if me and ES were mafia we'd have already won this game. The second one is false as well, since if you lynch me, town doesn't win.

But actually, I'm not willing to end this yet. Go ahead and vote for me if you're convinced I'm mafia, or you're mafia, ES. In both of those cases I almost deserve to lose because either I was playing the wrong way or took the wrong train of thought.

Unvote.

DZLE

Smash Master
My vote stands.

As far as this game goes, you seem far more scummy than ES does.

I'll trust that she is town and votes for you.

If she doesnt vote for you than she is mafia and waiting for a time you guys can hammer me at once.
That, or she is highly suspicious of me.

But, if she is town, than this game should end really soon.

Smash Hero
Rather, if she's mafia is when this game will end really quickly, because then she'll have won the game. DZLE, there's only ONE mafia left and it's either you or her. There's no way we could be looking to hammer you at once, because that would imply two mafia, meaning we'd have already won this game. The game is still going, so there's one mafia left.

Smash Hero
We could go on like this for a while, but I'm actually the one putting my words to a deed. I trust ES enough to unvote, and if she really is mafia, then I accept my loss as in that case, I won't have played well anyway.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord

STFU Roxy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
so the games not over, even though one mafia died.
bah i hate making decisions.

does an sk have to be the only one standing in order to win?

what if there's just 1 maf and 1 sk left? who wins?

i have the feeling, if we
were 1maf v 1 sk v 1 town(me), town could not win any way. then it's just about if maf or indy wins. *shrugs*

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
i was soooooo gonna vote for dzle, since i thought there was only one maf
(turned out to be nday)

i would have hammered on yuki already if i was scum cuz i had the chance to

but i have to think things thru first.

sorry bro's

Smash Hero
The common goal for mafia is to get the same amount of townies as there are mafia. There can not be two mafia at this point in the game, therefore we have either of these two situations:

1 Mafia, 1 Indy, 1 Town
OR
1 Mafia, 2 Town

I wonder which one? It would seem to me that if there's an Indy, the amount of townies and the amount of mafia are the same, therefore Mafia should win that situation (if the Indy is SK/Survivor, then he or she would win instead). However... The game is still going. Therefore, giving me reason to believe that the situation is as follows:

1 Mafia (ES/DZLE)
1 Vanilla Townie (:034:)
1 Bulletproof Vigilante (ES/DZLE)

This can still turn into a Town win, if the situation is exactly the way I think it is. If it's a 1 Mafia, 1 Indy, 1 Town situation, then I've already lost and whoever is Serial Killer wins this game, unless the SK is lynched right now.

Elder Sister

Smash Lord
oh **** i had a wall of text written up but my comp crashed. now i don't have the time anymore

vote:dzle
discuss

long story short, i think a bp'd sk is more likely than a bp'd vig
although it was nidos idea and he's potential scum and i can't rely on that, i still kinda want to vote dzle

prolly big mistake

nido, why did you unvote at all? sorta scummy imo
dzle seems pretty sk like: votes and sees what happens

i think it's 1 maf/1indy/1 town anyway, so i aka town can't win either way

so yeah discuss

Smash Hero
I unvoted because you as mafia and DZLE as bulletproof vig is an option I can't just overlook. If you were scum, you would not have passed up the chance to hammer me right when you had the chance, so that should say enough.

Vote: DZLE

DECIDE THE DESTINY!

DZLE

Smash Master
You both still really sound like your town. Are you both town? If so, then that's awesome, and town wins.

If not, and ES really is Town, and 034 is Mafia, 034 wins.

Or

If ES is mafia, and 034 is town, ES wins.

I'm now going to die so i'd like to let you guys know what I am.

I am a 3rd party affiliated Indy Serial Killer / Paranoid Gun owner.

I do not belong to town or mafia.

At night, I get to choose which I want to do: Shoot, or Tense up in case a night action happens on me. Notice the bizarre way how Nday is the only person who died last night. If my logic is correct, If Mafia kills a person, then they get killed by other means, the mafia kill still goes through. Notice how it didnt though. I tensed up, and mafia tried to lynch me.

Night 1: I shot frown based on petty nothingness. He said something scummy, so I replied with "Playing like that is going to get you killed"
With that subtle Hint as to what I am, I shot him.

Night 2: I tensed up.

Night 3: I tensed up.

Night 4: I tensed up.

I almost won the game is indy with only intentionally pulling my Trigger once, the rest they brought upon them selves. Almost a flawless performance as indy and I couldn't be more proud.

Somewhere along the line I either messed up or got lazy with my vig claim and neither of you trusted me. That's my fault.

Well played everyone

Bah, go indy.

DZLE

Smash Master
EBWOP: Just reminding you guys you cannot change votes at all since they both were cast.

Game is over.

DZLE

Smash Master
EBWOP:

Also, since who knows when RPSI will be online, will you guys honestly reveal your roles? The game will end just the same whether you tell or not. I'm really curious as to what you guys have been this whole time.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
DZLE the Independant Serial Killer/Paranoid Gun Owner has been lynched.

Town has won.

Roles will be shown later.​

DZLE

Smash Master
Aww theres RPSI. So you were both town, or someone is bulletproof or something so mafia can't kill... ?

Probably both town.

Top Bottom