• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Team Fortress 2

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Okay, thanks guys. It makes sense now. Too bad my aim is crap and I can't use the Enforcer up to its PEAK PERFORMANCE.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you can't aim, use the enforcer anyway, because the shots that do hit still do more damage.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
The Enforcer has a large spread anyways, to have a ****ty aim with the enforcer is like the worst thing ever.

Also I FINALLY got the full head of steam.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
Yep, which is why I said players or objects. Does anybody have the weapon for us to test it?
If you guys want to test it I already got one. I've seen them going for about 2 ref or a key but I got mine for only 1.33 ref :awesome:. And I think their not able to be bought in the Mann Co. Store. You can only get them from unboxing one from a nice crate (which by the way only go for about 1 rec or less now)

And really the enforcer isn't that overpowered.I've been using alot less cause of the ban w/ the dead ringer in the tourney and instead have been using the ambassador. You can 2 hit KO some one from long or point blank range with headshots.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You think that's bad?

I have a Strange Stickybomb Launcher.
Strange Pain Train is the least valuable strange ever. It's hard to get a scrap for it.

Strange Sticky is in the top 10 for most valuable stranges. It's in such high demand that you could get rid instantly. Hell, I'd even buy it off you right now if you cared.

Wat.

D

Deleted member

I think my previous statement is evidence that I have no idea how the TF2 economy works.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah, I wanted a strange sticky. That or a strange g.launcher or schadenfreude (or a hat/unusual.) I traded all my **** for metal and then for two keys, uncrated two s19 crates. Over an 82% chance to get ONE thing I wanted between the two crates. I got the two things I DIDN'T want. **** crates, the game is rigged.
[COLLAPSE="s19"]Chargin' Targe 21%
Grenade Launcher 21%
Stickybomb Launcher 21%
Eyelander 21%
Hustler's Hallmark 5%
Tippler's Tricorne 5%
Schadenfreude 5%
Or an Exceedingly Rare Special Item! 1%
(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate#Series_.2319)[/COLLAPSE]

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Yeah, I wanted a strange sticky. That or a strange g.launcher or schadenfreude (or a hat/unusual.) I traded all my **** for metal and then for two keys, uncrated two s19 crates. Over an 82% chance to get ONE thing I wanted between the two crates. I got the two things I DIDN'T want. **** crates, the game is rigged.
[COLLAPSE="s19"]Chargin' Targe 21%
Grenade Launcher 21%
Stickybomb Launcher 21%
Eyelander 21%
Hustler's Hallmark 5%
Tippler's Tricorne 5%
Schadenfreude 5%
Or an Exceedingly Rare Special Item! 1%
(http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Mann_Co._Supply_Crate#Series_.2319)[/COLLAPSE]
I know exactly how you feel.

2 regular crates I uncrate: 2 strange eyelanders
Holiday crate uncrate: holiday punch (least valuable christmas weapon)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Uncrated a Strange Festive Rocket Launcher
Holy ****

Those are worth like sooooo ****ing much. Like about as much as a Bills hat. ****ing. aaaaaa jelly.

Be careful if you decide to sell it.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I'll trade you a Festive Minigun for it.
Holy ****

Those are worth like sooooo ****ing much. Like about as much as a Bills hat. ****ing. aaaaaa jelly.

Lol Jumpman, you're that guy who tells kids that their shiny pokemon cards are bad and trades them like an onix for it.

D

Deleted member

their shiny pokemon cards are bad and trades them like an onix for it.
you mean these onixes are not good? :c

anyone have a clue on the prices of the new weapons? I hear people selling them for 1.33ref and up which is a bit steep for me

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
1-2 Ref is really the range for non-strange festives and the other new weapons.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
If you just mean the regular weapons, around 1ref per. Idk about you guys, but I'm patient. :3c

Edit:
And no, onixes are terrible. They lose to sprinklers.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Meh, just sell your festive weapons to TF2WH. :awesome:

I need to open some crates...although I gave away most of them already. :)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Lol I didn't realize his rocket launcher was both strange AND festive. I thought it was just festive.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Holy ****

Wow, really? Would it be better to sell it now, or later, do you think?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Tough call.

Could be at it's best price now cause it's new, or it could go up later cause they're technically limited.

Just gotta use your best judgement.

D

Deleted member

like now? you want anything in return? (I have a bunch of spare weapons)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Secret Saxton can drop?

Edit: Oh. I really need to check TF2 updates :3

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
[COLLAPSE="TF2 in the 30s"]
[/COLLAPSE]

Anyways, anyone know how the secret saxton works? Does it take the gift out of my backpack, or does it take it from the store?

D

Deleted member

it's best to find someone else you want to gift it to (and vice versa) and then both join an empty server for it.

Top Bottom