• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~=Team Boosted Presents: SMASH F^3=~ [It has been done.]

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
Man i really am HORRIBLE

so notes to self: don't attempt to jump back on instead of just grabbing the ledge. I don't make that mistake in marth dittos...but it seems when doc backthrows me i forget somehow.

don't fsmash standing opponents (don't know where that came from against boss on yoshi's.

don't Nair against a doc crouching next to you. I swear i had 1 whole second and didn't notice.

Question: if a nair gets CC, I should still be able to get up my shield if i did the nair going down, right?

but yeah, there are a lot of points where i have time to do an action, but stand frozen and inert. Paralyzed by their blinding speed, no doubt.

Final question: are there any more tournaments happening in or near Chantilly soon? I'm busy this weekend, but i was curious about next weekend. Then i'm gone on the 4th's weekend, but am there afterwards i think.

edit: oh congrats travis on your fox desolating my characters in matches; Though i should have won that jiggs vs fox match. Missing a rest twice as well as missing an edgeguard:\ I think i like jiggs vs fox; i certainly did a lot better than my marth has ever done.

Schoolie's influence perhaps?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
http://youtube.com/user/SMASHF

I uploaded a lot of the videos, but there's still more that I have to upload. Sorry about the delay, I got back to my mom's house a few days later than I thought I would...

Anyways, yeah, all the videos are available for download on my DC++ folder. Well...they will be when I get back to my mom's house...

I have a party to attend, so you're probably not going to see any more videos tonight.

sorry >_>;;
make tourney like this again plz :( ... but not this saturday though

Top Bottom