• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

REL38

Smash Lord
@Salem

Wouldn't now be the right time then?
Whatever you have to say will not be well recieved now or 50 pages from here, so go ahead and give your "evidence". You're not doing anyone any favours by not giving your "evidence".

Just to note, the only characters I have any biased towards are Olimar and Kirby.
But Kirby is fail and Olimar was a different story.

I'm looking at this from a neutral standpoint and picking away at your terrible logic.

I'd call your reasons biased due to the ludicrious logic (ie. dodging/slashing arrows, blocking arrows, tanking arrows, making a fort with swords, putting a shell over a shell), but it really just sounds like you watch too much movies lol

Dodging arrows is nill as well.

Salem

Smash Champion
@Salem

Wouldn't now be the right time then?
Whatever you have to say will not be well recieved now or 50 pages from here, so go ahead and give your "evidence". You're not doing anyone any favours by not giving your "evidence".

Just to note, the only characters I have any biased towards are Olimar and Kirby.
But Kirby is fail and Olimar was a different story.

I'm looking at this from a neutral standpoint and picking away at your terrible logic.

I'd call your reasons biased due to the ludicrious logic (ie. dodging/slashing arrows, blocking arrows, tanking arrows, making a fort with swords, putting a shell over a shell), but it really just sounds like you watch too much movies lol

Dodging arrows is nill as well.
Right...

No.

I want him to lose to a bad character. >_>
Like Falcon. XD

Slash arrows? WTF O_o

No, blocking arrows/tanking them is more realistic, sometimes people tank a guns bullet and yet they keep going.

You should know I was kidding about the sword fort. :L
The shell over shell makes some what sense.

Ganon has dodged arrows before, and with less armor it's "really" realistic.

And why would I be doing favours for anyone? lol

@Paya:

You can't prove he's fat, he has freakin armor/shirt or whatever on him how do you tell if he's fat or not!? O_o

Don't pull out a post assuming he's fat either...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
http://biae.clemson.edu/bpc/bp/Lab/110/reaction.htm#Type of Stimulus

It takes 20-40 msec for the visual info to reach the brain. 180-200 msec to detect (realize what the thing approaching you is)

http://www.thebeckoning.com/medieval/crossbow/cross_l_v_c.html

Longbow arrows move at 0.04m per millisecond. Composite bows are twice as fast so it would be 0.08 m per millisecond.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=es&...+feet+per+second+in+m+per+millisecond&spell=1

Time it would take for Ganon to react ot the arrow: 0.02-0.04 seconds + 0.18-0.20 for the brain to detect the info. 0.002 seconds for the fastest muscle to move.

It would take between 0.200-0.240 (or 200-240 milliseconds if you swing that way) seconds for ganon to even know what is coming at him. Arrows move 0.08 meters per milisecond.

That means that the arrow will move 16 meters before Ganon even realizes that an arrow is coming at him.

0.08*200=16

That means Link auto-wins if Ganon gets in that area. 52.50 feets is a lot.

REL38

Smash Lord
Then you have no evidence.
You're just making stuff up to make it seem like your not wrong lol

You've sugggested that Ganon slash arrows out of the air before.
lowut?

You still watch too many movies.
You can't dodge, block or tank arrows. Much less tank bullets. That's Hollywood lol

Once again, you take a baseball helmet of the same size and put it over another baseball helmet.
It doesn't work lol
Try it yourself.
Take a pot from your kitchen and take another of the same size and try to put inside of it.
Then take into account that Bowser's default shell is very bumpy and rough. It won't "fit like a glove".
Srsly.

Ganon dodging those arrows is only possible in a video game.
People can't take take bullet wounds like nobody's business, shrink when something attacks them, create fire out of thin air or jump 4389 feet in the air.
All of this is only possible in video games. Not real life.
Give evidence to support your claims. Not "He a Gerudo lol".

payasofobia

Smash Champion
http://biae.clemson.edu/bpc/bp/Lab/110/reaction.htm#Type of Stimulus

It takes 20-40 msec for the visual info to reach the brain. 180-200 msec to detect (realize what the thing approaching you is)

http://www.thebeckoning.com/medieval/crossbow/cross_l_v_c.html

Longbow arrows move at 0.04m per millisecond. Composite bows are twice as fast so it would be 0.08 m per millisecond.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=es&...+feet+per+second+in+m+per+millisecond&spell=1

Time it would take for Ganon to react ot the arrow: 0.02-0.04 seconds + 0.18-0.20 for the brain to detect the info.

It would take between 0.200-0.240 (or 200-240 milliseconds if you swing that way) seconds for ganon to even know what is coming at him. Arrows move 0.08 meters per milisecond.

That means that the arrow will move 16 meters before Ganon even realizes that an arrow is coming at him.

0.08*200=16

That means Link auto-wins if Ganon gets in that area. 52.50 feets is a lot.
http://images.google.com/images?hl=es&safe=off&q=16 meters&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

That is as long as this ship.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
You gonna eat that saiyan?

That means:

SPAM! SPAM ALL THE WAY TO PAGE 1000!

If someone calls us out, lets just say it is....a BREAK!

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Ganondorf is a fat 50 year pold-something man. No way he is faster than Link.

This is a toned man.
Honestly, besides arm thickness, I don't see the difference between them and Ganondorf. It's not like we can actually see his muscles; he's wearing plate armor.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Yeah. Ganondorf is a fat dude that can't dodge arrows.

I don't know why we are keeping this up...

I want to do round 5 already.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Out of 3 Ganons, one is overweight, one is fat and the other is muscled.

He should stay at overweight because that's the average.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Notice the similarities with all of them.

Actually, the last and second to last one are meant to be like this.

Overweight.

REL38

Smash Lord
Ganon 1 has only leather for armor.

Ganon 2 has only clothes for armor.

Ganon 3 has only armored plates, chainmail and leather.

Ganon 1 is completely open for arrows.

Ganon 2 is extremely open for arrows.

Ganon 3 is somewhat protected from arrows, but his legs and head is open.

Ganon 1 can't approach fast enough. Muscles only good for close combat.

Ganon 2 can't approach at all.

Ganon 3 can somewhat approach, but arrows to leg/head will hinder movement.

Rialdospaldacht

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the last and second to last one are meant to be like this.

Overweight.
That's the definition of overweight now? Jesus, there's not one of us Americans who isn't that or a model.

Ganon 2 has only clothes for armor.
Actually, go get an upskirt of his trophy in Brawl. He at the very least has armored boots. If you can't be bothered to check, here's a sketch of them from Deviantart.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure that is biologicaly overweight, it's just that it looks like an average man of today because of the diminishing of excercise in recent times.

Top Bottom