• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Lol, I would gladly play you in 805 games stealth, but pika dittos are the devil making me pay for my sins.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
The :pikachu2:s have taken over this time.

I find ironic a person's SWF name is Stealth Raptor when he weighs more than 230 lbs (according to him).

:bee:

Also I still wanna MM you Stealth. My D3 vs your Pika :D

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm bypassing the minion. In some gyms you didn't have to fight all of them ;)

I will be at one of those...I just dont know which event I want to go to more..lol

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
noooooooooooooo i wanted to stop sandbagging and beat you right at the end of the PR season :woman:

all i gotta do is stay right outside MK's grab range :troll:
It's going to become as famous as the Gio side-b suicide. :fuuu:

Yo that works out for me to because 1. I may not make this and 2. When I asked you to team for this... I had already asked Scala and he said yes lol. I usually don't do stupid things like that but w/e.
You never enter teams, and this time you asked two people? LOL. But that's cool though, it works out.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
So I officialy have a $5 mm with DRDN, and a $10mm with Bowyer. Reason why I'm not going $10 each is because I don't got sh*tton of mula to spend even though im more than confident I can win. I'll probably end up spending like $40 at this tourney which is stupid but eh. Now I have a big reason to attend so someone DRIVE TO DEARBORN HEIGHTS AND PICK ME UP KTHNXTROLLFACE

Plz?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek I may be only coming for dubs since i am going to be chilling with my friend for his birthday. So would you wanna team?

:phone:

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
how is it official you and me have a MM?

If were going to do one it should be an Iron Man MM 5 chars sounds good to me

Oh and for the attandence list Ill be there and Van said he can be there until about 830 then he has to go to work... I think the tourney should be over by then and we(all over 21) should follow him and get drunk :)

Top Bottom