• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

THuGz

Smash Lord
What is MI's plan for getting to SiiS? Would I be able to get a ride from A2 to SiiS and back with anyone? It would be a waste if I didn't get to go to SiiS if I'm already in the region =/

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
Jon...you think I need six stocks? Im insulted!

wait is that legal? To enter doubles with an imaginary friend? I dont see anything in the ruleset...

Newest discussion for the BBR-RC

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Dude it could take weeks or even a month lol He's always super busy. He hasnt said anything about your app which means he hasnt gotten to it yet or he isnt considering you for review. I could ask.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So yeah I'm probably not going to be here :( My friend decided to do his birthday stuff Saturday and not today. GL to everyone attending!

ZTD | TECHnology

Alright hoes.

Remember to bring setups! BRING THEM.

Call me if you need me. I'll be at the venue around 10:30 or so after we go get Judge. Holla.

D

Deleted member

Working 3rd shift and entering a tourney the same day doesn't mix well.. I speak from experience :'(

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Hey guys, just want to remind people to bring setups (for like the 60th time) Also if you have a spare wii bring it as I think the venue has a small-medium sized television that we can use as well. Call if you need me as always.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Derek as soon as you have any results can you text me. I wanna start making my PR tonight for the group. I wanna have the image done by tomorrow night so I'm not releasing it last minute like last season :p

Top Bottom