• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
He's supposed to Forward Smash her. It has that slight delay like a pimp smack where the pimp reaches back to gain some momentum into it.

Gio use more Forward Smash.

;)

:phone:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm 6 foot and 220, probably back to 195 once I decide that while drinking India Pale Ale every single day may make me drunk and taste delicious, I should quit drinking and exercise every day, do that for like 3 days in a row, go back to drinking IPA and working out like every other day, quit that and go on a mega drinking binge (man) and end up on the doorstep of the Tennessee rehab clinic.

THuGz

Smash Lord
MJG: "You're THuG? I thought you were black..."

Also, I was joking about that 140 pounds lol. I do weigh a solid 115 :manly:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I'm 6 foot and 220, probably back to 195 once I decide that while drinking India Pale Ale every single day may make me drunk and taste delicious, I should quit drinking and exercise every day, do that for like 3 days in a row, go back to drinking IPA and working out like every other day, quit that and go on a mega drinking binge (man) and end up on the doorstep of the Tennessee rehab clinic.
I do that sometimes..except I never gain weight lol

Mmmm Pale Ale...

I like your style.

MJG: "You're THuG? I thought you were black..."

Also, I was joking about that 140 pounds lol. I do weigh a solid 115 :manly:
So I DO weigh 60 lbs more than you.

THuGz

Smash Lord
PPPSSSSSHHHH. 700$ mm FT805. Let's do it, starting at brainshock through the rest of the month. : calloutaccepted:

Top Bottom