• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
They call me the Lurker....

Umm I'm going home this weekend, but I don't know how much free time I will have, who knows, but I get done with classes the 6th I believe, so I'll be home after that.

MK da bess!

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
what a loser.....lol i actually miss brawl host a smashfest *****......yeah i said it

@DRDN: dude mario is the **** did you see me play red ryu?
No I think I was dominating MvC during that match, but I'm thinking of either picking up MK as my secondary or learning to fight better with Mario to make him a co-main with Kirby

I fixed my phone punctuation

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Nick Fairly is better than the #3 pick last year in Gerald McCoy and a steal, excellent move. Prince is overrated and I'm a Husker myself.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
SK,its still on the 21st. I can't reserve the venue for the other day since it was taken. Oh well it should still be fun regardless.

:phone:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
You know, when people aren't accepting sexual favors from you in exchange for a ride somewhere, it could mean several things. I'll let you think about the possibilities.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
King Dedede is just misunderstood. It's okay. I have been chosen by the Penguin Lord to spread his message across the land.

You shall soon know salvation through my hammer.

:dedede:

Mmm beer.

:phone:

Top Bottom