• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TC's Smash Café # 4 - Welcome to Michigan..where Metaknight is our destiny.

Roller

Smash Legend
LOL, Apasher, I'm sorry this had to happen to you to learn this lesson. But MI is never on time for anything. Always show up at least 30 minutes after the schedule says to. Otherwise you might as well be from.. Ohio.. (Hope that wasn't too harsh. :awesome:)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Lain, Judge, Bowyer, SK, Oblivion, me, Gifts, Mikey Lenetia, Jon, Abe Roller...

/too lazy to type all the rest. Turnout is small though.

ZTD | TECHnology

Singles Results:

1. Judge :metaknight: :wario:
2. Lain :popo: :metaknight:
3. Mikey Lenetia :peach:
4. Sparta Kick :snake:
5. Tech_Chase :dedede: :metaknight:
5. Roller :popo: :pikachu2:

15 singles entrants.

Doubles was 5 teams. Oblivion and Judge won. Mikey and SK got 2nd.

Results thread may actually be up today since Im home now and want to place my application to the BBR RC asap.

Holla.

ZTD | TECHnology

It worked out pretty well. I think everyone avoided Lylat like they do PS1 so no changes there...lol. The rest of the ruleset changes werent encountered.

No DDDcides for me this time but I did get 2 more Game winning Forward Smashes ...:awesome:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Wait you broke SK's shield? I've hit him numerous times with it and it never breaks EVER! Gifts you are a lucky man.

Top Bottom